Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,718 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies (47428 Views)

Help! An Unwanted Pregnancy Is Ruining My Life. / Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November / Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by dheaven: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
Nice one
Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by Solidkay(m): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
Try this in Nigeria and you'll be termed a lot of unprintable names. Nice gesture. God richly provide for you to be able to cater for the bundles of JOY
Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by aikyg(m): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
This man is going to heaven when he dies.
Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by Sleyanya1(m): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
iamyemiakins:

If anyone tries this in Nigeria the way this man has just done, then he/she should be ready to feed the nation grin

I wouldn't be surprised if the man opens the box on a good day and find an adult in it grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by salem1996: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ahmed0336:
We will need 50,000 of such in IMO, PH and Lag.

I come in peace grin

peace accepted
Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by maasoap(m): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
Foodqueen:
We don't need this in Nigerian, rather make adoption process easier.

I think the man is trying to put the first step in place first. All these unplanned pregnancies and babies need to be saved first before we can talk about adoption.
Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by luminouz(m): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
Neutralobserver:

Because most of you men cannot control yourselves....you always force poor ladies to do the deed, and when they get pregnant you blame them, run off and move on to the next victim.

You are a poor neutralobserver grin

4 Likes

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by Zeezy81: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
And this is the "Namibian" man?

1 Like

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by maasoap(m): 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
Solidkay:
Try this in Nigeria and you'll be termed a lot of unprintable names.
Nice gesture.
God richly provide for you to be able to cater for the bundles of JOY

A two years old kid who was put on the street in Akwa Ibom state in the name of witchcraft was rescued and the woman was applauded. She ended up raising over 1 million dollars for her orphanage through that one kid alone. She wasn't tagged with unprintable names

1 Like

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by engrchykae(m): 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ahmed0336:

I come in peace grin
if only allah had sent that Wonderful man to the north before the mad man sardauna,there wouldn't be almajiris in the north today.
But allah is just a virgin seeking god

1 Like

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by iLegendd(m): 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
Do this in Nigeria and they'll dump all the future scammers, bandits, criminals, etc. there for you to train.

Let every Nigerian (who is capable of having sex) train whoever they concieve. No one is responsible to train your soon-to-be-a-scammer or pro.stittute child for you.

The only ones that deserve this help are the ones that got rap.ed.

2 Likes

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by seyz91(m): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
cheesy
iamyemiakins:

If anyone tries this in Nigeria the way this man has just done, then he/she should be ready to feed the nation grin
Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by sisisioge: 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
Wow! There are still good people on earth fa. kiss kiss
Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by berbs: 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
Splendor4:
this can never work in Nigeria.
cus last last we will have to sell the child.. no be Nigeria.
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design

Not sell but get them ready for adoption by nurturing the babies to whatever age until they are adopted. If they are not adopted, then they are trained until university level, get a job and start their own family.

1 Like

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by seyz91(m): 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
very nice of him

make dem come open branch for naija na grin
iamyemiakins:
More
Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
Aww.. this is the kind of things that make me fall for a man. A Kind heart.

God bless you, dear.
Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
luminouz:

You are a poor neutralobserver grin

I could say the same for many women too. But since this was a man implying that women are somehow all to blame for unwanted children...that it does not take two to tango...
Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by Polyglot7pointO: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2021
Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by mrkia(m): 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
This attitude of this family and the like of it are responsible for why God hasn't shut down the world.

I truly envy the family. Hope I can do the same.

May God be with the family and the kids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by janedonez(m): 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
Good, may God bless his efforts and give him grace for tireless efforts. Amen.
Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by mrkia(m): 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
The best news in decades
Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by Munzy14(m): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Na so... One bad politician Will connect him to start organ harvesting and marketing....no be Nigeria again...cheesy
Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by pacespot(m): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
It has been in Europe for decades. I think they have it in Belgium

2 Likes

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by salem1996: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
Sleyanya1:

I wouldn't be surprised if the man opens the box on a good day and find an adult in it grin grin

why are u like this

but e fit b true sha grin

1 Like

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by spy24(m): 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2021
Na wao see as the environment be like Europe

1 Like

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by cococandy(f): 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2021
What a wonderful human
Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
AsherAmari:
Aww.. this is the kind of things that make me fall for a man. A Kind heart.

God bless you, dear.

Are you also kind heart?

Nigerian ladies will say they are looking for a kind, gentle and not stingy men. The same ladies are not kind nor gentle and so stingy that even stingy will tire for them.

1 Like

Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by IamRandy: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ahmed0336:

I come in peace grin

Include ABUJAgrin
Re: Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
slachtoffers:

Are you also kind heart?

Nigerian ladies will say they are looking for a kind, gentle and not stingy men. The same ladies are not kind nor gentle and so stingy that even stingy will tire for them.

Not all though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After 14 Years In Europe, Lady Returns Home And Surprises Her Mother (video) / Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor / Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.