Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,168 members, 7,957,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

I Am Worried On What Will Be The Outcome Of Today's Man City Vs Dortumond Clash - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Worried On What Will Be The Outcome Of Today's Man City Vs Dortumond Clash (300 Views)

Michael Owen Predicts Outcome Of PSG Vs Real Madrid, Others / Is Ucl Draw Fair To Man City?, Can They Survive Dortumond & Bayern? / Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Worried On What Will Be The Outcome Of Today's Man City Vs Dortumond Clash by Kulas: 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
Atimes it's not good being so engulfed in football so much to a particular club. Look at how my mind as a Man City fan has been so worried on whether Man City will make it today to the semi final or is tonight going to be the end of the road for them as they meet DORTMUND. You may ask me what is my benefit whether they win or lose,I have no answer to that for all I know is I love the club and remain their core fan and will be so happy if they make it.

What do you think of today's Man City -Dortmund clash.
Re: I Am Worried On What Will Be The Outcome Of Today's Man City Vs Dortumond Clash by Sundrus: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
No worry, Erling Haaland go stamp that doubt wey u get with ur club man-city.
Re: I Am Worried On What Will Be The Outcome Of Today's Man City Vs Dortumond Clash by WorkDesQ: 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
Better take care of your heart health o
Re: I Am Worried On What Will Be The Outcome Of Today's Man City Vs Dortumond Clash by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
As usual City are going home tonight
Re: I Am Worried On What Will Be The Outcome Of Today's Man City Vs Dortumond Clash by habsydiamond(m): 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
This night match get as e be oo... But I see mancity carrying the day
Re: I Am Worried On What Will Be The Outcome Of Today's Man City Vs Dortumond Clash by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
The sign wey LEED take nack mancity for away do show say mancity go still loss to Dortmund.
Re: I Am Worried On What Will Be The Outcome Of Today's Man City Vs Dortumond Clash by Kulas: 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
Finally finally, it is done and dusted!. #ProudlyManCity.

Thanks guys. See you @Man City vs PSG

(1) (Reply)

UEL: Manchester United Vs Roma 6-2 Highlights (download Video) / Impossible Trick By Leo Messi, Pual Pogba, Mosalah, Sterling In The New Pepsi Ad / Sergio Aguero 'has A Problem With Pep Guardiola And Is Not Happy With How His Ma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.