Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking (48243 Views)

Nigerian Businessman Brutally Murdered In Vietnam / Theophilus Ugwu Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Smuggling Drugs / Ekwegbalu James: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Jman06(m): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
Raychee:

Nobody passes fair judgments based on assumptions or jumping into conclusions. There is no proof in this particular case that he has killed anybody and as such the judgement of a death sentence is unjust.
Go and argue that with the Vietnamese authority. Thank God it's not Nigeria where you people try to justify criminal activities until the day you become the victims.

2 Likes

Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Jman06(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
Agugbadin:

All drug traffickers are murderers.
Exactly bro.
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Bloomfrancs2: 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
Get Rich Quick Never Pays Yo.
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Barrywilly(m): 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
Resurrection morning for where? The Biafra boy is going to hell fire. I can't waste my RIP angry
eedimo:
Vietnam sentence is real sentence.
See you on the resurrection morning.
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
Raychee:

Nobody passes fair judgments based on assumptions or jumping into conclusions. There is no proof in this particular case that he has killed anybody and as such the judgement of a death sentence is unjust.

You think asia is nigeria were you can cry marginalization, no leflendum, no eraction and people will foolishly fall for your victimization games......over there nobody cares or gives two shits about your genetically criminal brothers they get shot in their flatskulls and their remains processed into canned beef...
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Thanks for describing yourself,your family and generation...thank you very much.

Unless you and your family and generation are saints,sinless,all what you said shall stick on you all

Flatin0 pigs get's slaughtered.
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by teemy(m): 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
Calitoscassius:
NO, they don't the nigerian guy probarbly couldn't afford one. He might have had a lesser sentence and if he had offered them huge bribe he would have gotten away. But... hey! Such is life, he knew the conscequencies.

Asia seems to have a ZERO tolerance for drug offences. He looks young. A pity checking out so soon.

1 Like

Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
Cutehector:
nope, he doesnt look like me.

He does.
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Calitoscassius(m): 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
Jman06:
How many drug addicts get rehabilitated in the long run? Just a few lucky ones. The rest end up dying mostly from health complications triggered by these drugs or via suicide. Also, most murder cases such as mass shootings have been shown to be committed by people under the influence of drugs.

As far I am concerned, drug traffickers are like money ritualists who kill people to make money. I don't blame addicts because most times, people take to drugs out of ignorance when they are at their lowest points and then they get addicted to it.

So many addicts have being rehabilitated, believe it or not I know a lot of former and current addicts and dealers, look! you may not like drug dealers or agree with what they do, there are still so much drugs out there, there are still so many dealers and traffickers and there are still so many addicts also... As well are there are so many anti-drugs awareness and informations out there. Drug taking has always been a choice and addictions are self inflicted. The anti-drug war has being going on for decades, arrests prosecutions and jailing of offenders and so many death penalties has being passed and performed also for decades yet people STILL trafficks, deals and take drugs. It has become like an epidemic over decades hence as i ve said earlier developed countries sees no need to execute offenders any longer..

In the end all people had to do from dealers, traffickers and drug addicts is SAY NO! TO DRUGS. That has always being the clear message for years. You cannot just lay the blames on traffickers only.

Ciao! cheesy
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
Good riddance.

You won't be missed...

Stay away from crime, una no wan hear abi?
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by eedimo(m): 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
Barrywilly:
Resurrection morning for where? The Biafra boy is going to hell fire. I can't waste my RIP angry
Lol
He could have repented just like the sinner who was crucified along side Jesus.
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Calitoscassius(m): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
teemy:

Asia seems to have a ZERO tolerance for drug offences. He looks young. A pity checking out so soon.
Yess! They appear to have zero tolerance but as in any case if you are wealthy and can afford it you might have a %70 chances of not being executed. Every judge, police and prosecutor has their prices in the 3rd world countries.

From the look of the court room as you have rightly asserted earlier it appears he had no legal defence to atleast plead on a lesser sentence for him. The courts made an example of him to detter future traffickers.

2 Likes

Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Dannyilo(m): 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
I am trying hard not to stereotype news on drug trafficking but its been very difficult.
Any time you read Nigerian arrested and to be executed for drug trafficking, you need not read further, 99% are my Eastern brothers.

1 Like

Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by lascos912(m): 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
Igbo
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Jman06(m): 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2021
Calitoscassius:
So many addicts have being rehabilitated, believe it or not I know a lot of former and current addicts and dealers, look! you may not like drug dealers or agree with what they do, there are still so much drugs out there, there are still so many dealers and traffickers and there are still so many addicts also... As well are there are so many anti-drugs awareness and informations out there. Drug taking has always been a choice and addictions are self inflicted. The anti-drug war has being going on for decades, arrests prosecutions and jailing of offenders and so many death penalties has being passed and performed also for decades yet people STILL trafficks, deals and take drugs. It has become like an epidemic over decades hence as i ve said earlier developed countries sees no need to execute offenders any longer..

In the end all people had to do from dealers, traffickers and drug addicts is SAY NO! TO DRUGS. That has always being the clear message for years. You cannot just lay the blames on traffickers only.

Ciao! cheesy
Of course, people still traffic drugs mostly to countries that have refused to adopted the death sentence. Compare the flow of drugs in countries with no death sentence to that of countries with the death sentence, you'll find out that countries that apply the death sentence are better off. I mean, it is mostly the diehard traffickers that still carry drugs to those Asian countries, while the majority of traffickers prefer the American and European routes. What does that tell? It tells that applying the death sentence in all countries may eventually end the menace. Therefore, I believe that the death sentence should be adopted by all countries as a measure against drug trafficking and abuse.

Drug traffickers are murderers who kill people at their lowest psychological states and make money in the process!
Drugs traffickers also serve as catalyst to insecurity in many countries.
That bokoharam, bandits, kidnappers, armed robbers, rapists etc are operating freely in Nigeria today can be traced in one way or the other to drugs and drug traffickers!!!
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Aboguede(m): 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
uthlaw:
Carry ur laptop,bomb site,get client, collect his account,loader load 5kdos,Ena share 50/50...you don make more than 2kdos.....even if na ur fada only pass,no quote me!

No bomb again

Come take aza for eu

1 Like

Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by 1Sharon(f): 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
Jman06:
How many drug addicts get rehabilitated in the long run? Just a few lucky ones. The rest end up dying mostly from health complications triggered by these drugs or via suicide. Also, most murder cases such as mass shootings have been shown to be committed by people under the influence of drugs.

As far I am concerned, drug traffickers are like money ritualists who kill people to make money. I don't blame addicts because most times, people take to drugs out of ignorance when they are at their lowest points and then they get addicted to it.

Not everybody is addicted to drugs
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Jman06(m): 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
1Sharon:

Not everybody is addicted to drugs
I never implied that
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by uthlaw: 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
Aboguede:

No bomb again

Come take aza for eu
give me update boss!
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by ipobarecriminals: 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
sad PIGS sad sad ShoutEAST baztard grin cool sad.Hang his fl@thead angry sad
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by renny607: 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
You won't be missed...
Stay away from crime, una no wan hear abi?
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by addictiv(m): 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
Of all places to traffic.. Na Vietnam... Make una de fear God if you don't fear anything else.
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Really? Death sentence is a favourable way to die?

You no get sense. grin

The day wey I go beat Jesus commot for your body dey come.

Your demented skull can not comprehend what he said so next time ask him to explain. Stop displaying generational stupidity thinking you are catching fun.

You need to give your life to Jesus.

grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 15, 2021
Unrated900:

Trash
HOw come you made FTC
You are always jobless
Always seating on nairaland commenting
While your mate are out there wining souls.

grin

You no well o. I swear.
If anyone tells you that you are Ok, they are lying.

His mates are out there winning souls. Little did you know he is winning souls here too. Some preachers are I. Churches, some on the streets and some are online.

He is an online preacher.

This is a warning I am dishing out to you. Never insult Righteousness again o or I will deal with you mercilessly.
You wonder how? grin

You go know when the time comes.

Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Judybash93(m): 12:15am On Apr 15, 2021
Damn bro!!! At 25 I feel bad for you man but this ain't Nigeria men, they'll surely sentence you to death. This is too much of a risk.
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by DrMuzungu(m): 12:37am On Apr 15, 2021
My unknown developer friend, count your last days on Earth and pray, pray every day.
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 15, 2021
Why do you guys do this in a country where you know nobody has got your back? Your government will even deny you. And you are risking everything. Nigerians in jail in China, Cambodia, Vietnam, countries where the prison life is horrible, or where they may even sentence you to death, yet you have teh boldness to go carry drugs. Too bad
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by babadigu(m): 2:50am On Apr 15, 2021
Dumb wasted semen
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by scdyxgg: 3:43am On Apr 15, 2021
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Paretomaster1(m): 4:06am On Apr 15, 2021
Unachukwu, why?
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 15, 2021
Developing Vietnam is the task to be fulfilled!
Re: Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking by morgstreme: 5:31am On Apr 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr .

My niggarrrr
Get rich or die while trying

50cent: get rich or die while trying

Future: they got blood on the money but i will still count it

21savage: when your money is coming too slow you better think quick and do shit

Meek mill: lets do shit so that God can protect us from brokeness..because brokenness is not of the lord

Lilwayne: life is all about making dope money, pussy and weed

My niggeeeee......you must be a real niggarrr....
Rick Ross: when you master the huzzle then you conquer the struggle

Your dad : you need to grow past all these juvenile quotes...

Life ain't hip-hop!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos) / Machine Thieves Caught In Imo, Stripped & Beaten To Coma - Graphic PICS / Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.