Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

5 Shocking Places To Invest In 2022 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Shocking Places To Invest In 2022 (457 Views)

Shocking Salary From My To-be Boss. / 3 Best Places You Can Showcase Your Career/skills/profession / Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Shocking Places To Invest In 2022 by Tallad24: 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hello!
I'm Donald Talla, i am an Information Marketer & Copywriter.
This article will reveal the top shocking please for you to invest in 2022 , #3 will shock the most .
Let's get to it.

1. Invest in yourself.
This looks so simple and common sense but most people don’t do it.
The most important investment you can ever make is the investment in yourself.
This is the only investment that can truly guarantee you 1000% returns.

Why’s that?

The better you become, the more money you can make.
Every other can be stolen from you but the investment in self cannot be taken away.
Most people don’t know that more money follows competence, courage and consistency.
The better you become, the more money you can make.

2. Learn a high income skill There is a difference between a high income job (like shell), a high income profession (like Medicine) and a high income skill (like copywriting) The first two requires longer time, training and resources. The last one can be learnt in months and the rewards are equal.
Believe it or not, there are programmers (high income skill) who earn a lot more than lawyers (high income profession) My advice number is, learn a high income skill that can help you fetch more money.

Invest in courses and trainings. If you want to make money daily one skill you have to master is Copywriting and I recommend a special program called the bachelor of Copywriting .

What's the Bachelor of copywriting all about?

The Bachelor of copywriting course is the most corrosive yet most affordable copywriting course in the history of the world.
I highly recommend this course because of how it has improved my financial life rapidly
so if you want your 2022 to be different
connect with me on Whatsapp with BACHELOR OF COPYWRITING at 07061470613

3. Create daily streams of income.
Daily streams of income are businesses that bring in cash on a daily basis. Even if it is 1k a day, it is better than nothing or waiting at the end of the month.
If you don't find a way to make money daily, poverty will find a way to meet you daily.
The most common daily streams of income are selling digital products in the form of eBooks, courses and videos or training people online.
I have 3 daily streams of income. I sell digital products, I do digital trainings and I set up upwork accounts.
Invest in creating a digital product or reselling one that works.
For example, I paid N30,000 to learn how to approve upwork accounts and in 3 months I made more than N300,000 from that one stream alone.
If you want daily Streams of income I am hosting a free class on how you can Make 5k daily Selling simple digital products
if want to join this call then connect with me on Whatsapp with DAILY INCOME STREAM at 07061470613

4. Start a supplementary business Supplementary businesses are businesses you start by leveraging an already existing business or traffic.
For example and this is very basic, if someone is selling akara, partner with them so that they can sell bread on your behalf. That’s just the idea.
Look for where the traffic is and leverage on it.
It is a model I’ve used over and over to reap passive streams of income.

5. Invest in an agency business.
If you have a skill and you know how to get clients easily, gather a people, train them and let them work for you.
This is what Ushering agencies do.
This is what writing agencies do.
Re: 5 Shocking Places To Invest In 2022 by Tallad24: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2022
Direct link to my WhatsApp
https:///avt6np

(1) (Reply)

Computer Training. / Masters (pg) Or Job Offer; Your Inpute Needed / Is This Job Offer From Mederer GmbH in Burkina Faso Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.