Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Psychics In The City - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Psychics In The City (435 Views)

Thousands Attend Pool Party In Wuhan, China, The City Where COVID-19 First Emerg / How Open Garbage Truck Is Used In Owerri To Mess Up The City / Wike Has Refused To Clear Up Garbage In The City Of Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psychics In The City by alyssaabroad: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
Aldo is a natural born Psychic Medium, Clairvoyant & Tarot reader with a refreshing and upbeat personality. He has been featured on Sky TV, numerous radios show, whilst also travelling both nationally and internationally to demonstrate his psychic work. He has been aware of his psychic gift since a child and the spiritual energy runs in both sides of his family. To book an online psychic reading with your chosen psychic medium with ease via [url= https://www.kimalexispsychic.co.uk/psychics/]Psychics Medium [/url] Aldo connects directly with his spirit guides in all his readings. He can look into your relationships, love, career, general readings and more. Aldo is also a Reiki Seichem Practitioner and teacher, which allows him to work on a deeper energetic level during sessions. Aldo can work with many different tools of divination such as tarot cards, astrology readings, numerology readings, past life readings, channeling and crystal readings.

Re: Psychics In The City by HelpYourself(m): 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
grin grin grin

You didn't add spiritual baths and naps. grin

Please spiritual husbandry and wifery grin

Hehehe
Re: Psychics In The City by Comedian2019: 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
OP is going to scam gullible people with lies. grin grin
Re: Psychics In The City by raycheljoy: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hi, thanks for the information. I love also reading tarot cards my grandma teach me how to read them. And I found a cool site https://tarotreadingfree.com/ where I can do it for free reading tarot cards. It very helps me to make the right decision in my life. We love to do it together, it is very relaxing and calming and it is cool that we can do it online.
Re: Psychics In The City by lawrencewalton9: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2022
The Los Angeles-based business PSYCHIC CITY OF ANGELS psychiccityofangels.com operates in the Amusement and Recreation Services industry. It has been in business for 5 years. It employs 4 people at its single location. Its products and services range from fortune telling to energy healing.

(1) (Reply)

Mouka Launches Ground-breaking Innovation, Eco-comfy Fibre Mattress / Order Largo Cream Original In UAE / 7 Signs That Indicate Your Child May Have ADHD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.