Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Afikpo Just Produced The First Female VC Of FUTO - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Afikpo Just Produced The First Female VC Of FUTO (594 Views)

Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES / Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) / The Current State Of FUTO ICT Building, 2 Years After Fire Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afikpo Just Produced The First Female VC Of FUTO by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
I'm from Afikpo, I brag different.

Some miscreants from the poorest parts of "rich states" make the loudest noise. Bragging about the wealth of their state but unfortunately for them, the wealth they brag about is owned by people from other LGAs in their state, while their own people from the LGAs they come from are broke. (JuliusMalema pick your sub)

I'm from Afikpo, I brag different

My Afikpo just produced the first female VC of FUTO, Imo State. (Don't forget that Afikpo produced the VC of University of Agriculture, Abia State). We dey go school, no be today

Afikpo women are powerful. Read power o, not BBNaija celebes that fade after one year (sufferingboy pick your sub)

List of influential Afikpo women

Sinach - Nigerian singer with the most YouTube views and one of the biggest gospel artistes in Nigeria

Uche Azikiwe - First first Lady of Nigeria

Priscilla Ekwere-Eleje - First woman to have her signature on the naira note

Nnenna Otti - First female VC of FUTO

others are

Maria Ude - Owner of pan-igbo group "Igboist"
Re: Afikpo Just Produced The First Female VC Of FUTO by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Some miscreants from the poorest parts of "rich states" make the loudest noise. Bragging about the wealth of their state but unfortunately for them, the wealth they brag about is owned by people from other LGAs in their state, while their own people from the LGAs they come from are broke. (JuliusMalema pick your sub)

My Afikpo just produced the first female VC of FUTO, Imo State. (Don't forget that Afikpo produced the VC of University of Agriculture, Abia State). We dey go school, no be today

Afikpo women are powerful. Read power o, not BBNaija celebes that fade after one year (sufferingboy pick your sub)

Sinach - Nigerian singer with the most YouTube views and one of the biggest gospel artistes in Nigeria

others are

Come this Abakiliki boy, carry that your mentality and remain in your state and stop looking for where to sow what is not existing.

Busy fighting imaginary wars with people you don't share border with, With people you have no cultural ties with, With people that has no historical connections with you....

What is really your problem? Why not concern yourself with your neighbors and stop throwing tantrums to people far away from you.

Be guided.
Re: Afikpo Just Produced The First Female VC Of FUTO by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

I will reply you later,I am busy now.

We all know that Buhari has a talent for appointment the most incompetent people, little wonder Ika people are being favored under him
Re: Afikpo Just Produced The First Female VC Of FUTO by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:

[s]

Come this Abakiliki boy, carry that your mentality and remain in your state and stop looking for where to sow what is not existing.

Busy fighting imaginary wars with people you don't share border with, With people you have no cultural ties with, With people that has no historical connections with you....

What is really your problem? Why not concern yourself with your neighbors and stop throwing tantrums to people far away from you.

Be guided [/s]

Bush boy. If it's to go about every topic on NL to post lies about Ebonyi on every topic on NL, you have the tenacity for that hatchet job.

1 Like

Re: Afikpo Just Produced The First Female VC Of FUTO by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
[s]
ThumbzTNA:

others are

[/s]

Is this write up necessary? Or you're mentally sick.

2 Likes

Re: Afikpo Just Produced The First Female VC Of FUTO by Deepfeel(m): 12:27am On Apr 15, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

others are

you are a fool, open your eyes , some fake nairaland Igbo wannabes set you up to create hate between igbos and you took the bait? are you new to nairaland? they are all none igbos, be warned

3 Likes

Re: Afikpo Just Produced The First Female VC Of FUTO by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:42am On Apr 15, 2021
Deepfeel:

you are a fool, open your eyes , some fake nairaland Igbo wannabes set you up to create hate between igbos and you took the bait? are you new to nairaland? they are all none igbos, be warned

Your father is a bigger fool. If not he would have taught you not to go where you are not invited. Or is your name among the idiot NLers that I tagged?
Re: Afikpo Just Produced The First Female VC Of FUTO by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:42am On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]

Is this write up necessary? Or you're mentally sick.

Bvtch shift
Re: Afikpo Just Produced The First Female VC Of FUTO by Deepfeel(m): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Your father is a bigger fool. If not he would have taught you not to go where you are not invited. Or is your name among the idiot NLers that I tagged?
that's why I called you a fool, cause none of those names you mentioned are igbos, stop fooling around kid this is nairaland
Re: Afikpo Just Produced The First Female VC Of FUTO by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
I'll keep making posts to promote my Afikpo on this NL. Anybody that has an issue with that can French kiss a broken bottle. Some bastards ate too comfortable looking down on the entire Ebonyi state so I have taken it upon myself to do this hatchet job of correcting every wrong impression of my people, especially those from Afikpo

(1) (Reply)

How To Learn English Online For Free In Nigeria / Deleted Post / Neco Result Is Out! How To Buy Neco Token How To Buy Neco Scratch Card. How To B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.