Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Seeing My Wife unclothedness While Fasting, Is My Fast Still Valid - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing My Wife unclothedness While Fasting, Is My Fast Still Valid (542 Views)

I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Scriptures That You Must Meditate On While Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeing My Wife unclothedness While Fasting, Is My Fast Still Valid by Gaggii: 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
I was at home this afternoon with my wife,

We were together in the room when she got an urgent call. She immediately pulled her clothes in my presence, went to bath, came inside try to fix one or two things nakedly before dressing up.

I told her that she should get me food before going out because she had already destroyed my fast.

But she refused to get the food and argued that so far it's my wife's unclothedness and there was nothing sexual or romance, that my fast is still.

Please what is the ruling on this

1 Like

Re: Seeing My Wife unclothedness While Fasting, Is My Fast Still Valid by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
shebi you call am your wife ..nothing is wrong oga,except you never pay her bride price or na your girlfriend....then you don lustfully look!

1 Like

Re: Seeing My Wife unclothedness While Fasting, Is My Fast Still Valid by lilvicky68(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ruling as in?
Re: Seeing My Wife unclothedness While Fasting, Is My Fast Still Valid by Clinghton: 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
Next time go to the desert and observe your fast.

5 Likes

Re: Seeing My Wife unclothedness While Fasting, Is My Fast Still Valid by heendrix(m): 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
Clinghton:
Next time go to the desert and observe your fast.

grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing My Wife unclothedness While Fasting, Is My Fast Still Valid by Gaggii: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
lilvicky68:
Ruling as in?

Is the fast valid or nullified
Re: Seeing My Wife unclothedness While Fasting, Is My Fast Still Valid by emaopel: 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
Your wife has not done anything wrong except you convent sin as a result...but you can still ask for forgiveness and continue your fasting...
Re: Seeing My Wife unclothedness While Fasting, Is My Fast Still Valid by emmyb2: 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
just tell her say u one bleep
Re: Seeing My Wife unclothedness While Fasting, Is My Fast Still Valid by elhakiimed(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
Gaggii:
I was at home this afternoon with my wife,

We were together in the room when she got an urgent call. She immediately pulled her clothes in my presence, went to bath, came inside try to fix one or two things nakedly before dressing up.

I told her that she should get me food before going out because she had already destroyed my fast.

But she refused to get the food and argued that so far it's my wife's unclothedness and there was nothing sexual or romance, that my fast is still.

Please what is the ruling on this
Your fast is valid, as long as you don't get aroused to the level of having maniy come out. It's fine even if you release madhiy.

Note: maniy is actual thick sperm during ejaculation, while madhiy is the clear preseminal fluid.

Please try to contact a local trusted scholar for your questions, don't come on Nairaland for Islamic rulings. You can easily get misinformed. Ramadan Mubarak
Re: Seeing My Wife unclothedness While Fasting, Is My Fast Still Valid by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
Dose yo Dick usually erect??
Re: Seeing My Wife unclothedness While Fasting, Is My Fast Still Valid by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
lol baba say mk she prepare food before she comot grin

obviously ur mind dey for pot jare,no dey whine us bayi cheesy
Re: Seeing My Wife unclothedness While Fasting, Is My Fast Still Valid by Omihanifa: 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
Only sheikh GUMI can answer this
Re: Seeing My Wife unclothedness While Fasting, Is My Fast Still Valid by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
Re: Seeing My Wife unclothedness While Fasting, Is My Fast Still Valid by incogni2o: 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
Please carry this to the islam thread
Re: Seeing My Wife unclothedness While Fasting, Is My Fast Still Valid by Kobojunkiee: 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
incogni2o:
Please carry this to the islam thread
Seconded...
Moderators... please move to the appropriate section. This place shouldn't be a default dumping ground abeg! grin
Re: Seeing My Wife unclothedness While Fasting, Is My Fast Still Valid by donproject2(m): 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
elhakiimed:
Your fast is valid, as long as you don't get aroused to the level of having maniy come out. It's fine even if you release madhiy.

Note: maniy is actual thick sperm during ejaculation, while madhiy is the clear preseminal fluid.

Please try to contact a local trusted scholar for your questions, don't come on Nairaland for Islamic rulings. You can easily get misinformed. Ramadan Mubarak

Thanks for the info

(1) (Reply)

Today, The High Holy Day Of Pentecost / Free Access To Social Media Is Robbing Youths Of Their Future ― Oyedepo / The Most Heartless, Wicked And Dangerous People On Earth: THE TEST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.