Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will (24198 Views)

Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint / Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack, Rob Passengers On Benin-lagos Expressway (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by naijadrivablog: 6:42am On Apr 15, 2021
That area is notorious. In those days, children remoured to come from Ojo Military cantonment come out along Iyana Iba- Igando road to rob motorists.
Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by Mrlcredible: 6:42am On Apr 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:

If you know how disunited students are you won't be saying this.
2007 in FUTA we had a clash with nurtw guys for inflation of prices. They held our student union president hostage at a busstop and they were beating students. Aluta set. Mejiloyon mount front. We were chanting and holding stick and bottles so as to free our mates. The guys were coming towards us holding bante and other weapons. We were many so I no fear. I was raging with anger say these guys go collect today. I sha noticed that the song " how many people union go kill O" the reduce in volume and intensity. Very soon na only my voice I dey hear. I look back na abandoned palm slippers and boots full ground. See men japa. One person heels dey touch him ogor. Omo those guys catch me oooo. Slap and punch plenty. Thank God say them no wipe me bante. They were like "Iwo Fe ja, ta lo gboju le" I just dey shout "Jesu Ni mo gboju le" (whose your backbone, Jesus). Na old women come beg for me. So you see them no wan wahala. Everybody wan read pass.

Besides na their mates dey tiff them at times. It's not cowardice...just disunity
what is bante??
Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by majamajic(m): 6:43am On Apr 15, 2021
That area

Some attacks are from the barrack boys too

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by feed70: 7:04am On Apr 15, 2021
Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by hakeem4(m): 7:08am On Apr 15, 2021
nemelu123:
Mod is too early to be awake
Are you newly employed?
grin
Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by West2019(m): 7:18am On Apr 15, 2021
Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by dapadawee: 7:22am On Apr 15, 2021
prof2007:

https://punchng.com/hoodlums-take-over-lasu-axis-attack-rob-students-at-will/
My cousin Esther ilesanmi was also a victim of this bad boys. She and her colleague came to collect their certificate before going for nysc, because of the numbers of students the process took long till around 8pm on her way out imagine in front of lasu gate o she was stab on her two hands multiple times that girl no gree o. Thank God she is save and recovering. But who do lasu like this before na student alone fit take outsider not outsider taking lasu student. Lasu don loss aluta flavor
Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by fredoooooo: 7:25am On Apr 15, 2021
Hoodlums abu cultists, enjt the society you're all creating ..
Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by notym2chektym: 7:35am On Apr 15, 2021
Nigeria is getting worse and unlivable everyday
Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by PrisonEscapee(m): 7:39am On Apr 15, 2021
Mumu students.
You dey use phone of N175k and you still dey treck. That na stupidity.
You can buy a good small car for 400k (e.g peugeot 206) and avoid yourself the stress of unnecessary attacks and harassment.
Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by Harrykn: 7:42am On Apr 15, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Coward students. They no fit gather clear the hoodlums doubt.

What are we training in this country sef? Cowards?

They only know how to shout werey upandan, cowards.
Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by udemzyudex(m): 7:44am On Apr 15, 2021
Lol.. can you imagine, for LASU.

Chai, this one na see finish.
Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by Lagoon0: 7:51am On Apr 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:

2007 in FUTA we had a clash with nurtw guys for inflation of prices. They held our student union president hostage at a busstop and they were beating students. Aluta set. Mejiloyon mount front. We were chanting and holding stick and bottles so as to free our mates. The guys were coming towards us holding bante and other weapons. We were many so I no fear. I was raging with anger say these guys go collect today. I sha noticed that the song " how many people union go kill O" the reduce in volume and intensity. Very soon na only my voice I dey hear. I look back na abandoned palm slippers and boots full ground. See men japa. One person heels dey touch him ogor. Omo those guys catch me oooo. Slap and punch plenty. Thank God say them no wipe me bante. They were like "Iwo Fe ja, ta lo gboju le" I just dey shout "Jesu Ni mo gboju le" (whose your backbone, Jesus). Na old women come beg for me. So you see them no wan wahala. Everybody wan read pass.

Besides na their mates dey tiff them at times. It's not cowardice...just disunity
Futa na efiwe sch na bros, those student no get mind. Na to go front of akindeko to do prayer dem sabi. But recently we wey dey futa at this time carry money 4 mind pass book.
I remember when we go againt dean instruction go scatter health center to find nurse and doctor wey give our late padi wrong prescription.

Lock sch gate from efiwes wey wan do night class as per say na exam time. Dean later apologize
Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by Lagoon0: 7:54am On Apr 15, 2021
bejick:
nawa ooo, i think say LASU student dey rugged.
Gone are the days bro.
Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by Lagoon0: 7:56am On Apr 15, 2021
donproject2:
Ojo\Alaba is predominantly inhabited by the other tribe, what do you expect folks.
What do you mean?
Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by Lagoon0: 8:00am On Apr 15, 2021
GeeOh:
no be student fault o, but this is what happens when students unionism is weakened most of this politicians silence everything and everyone that can come after them because they are scared of protest. before Agbero no get mouth for lasu
The last Lagos bursary protest I went with nu lass lasu I noticed some or most of the union bodies were political allies .

Since then I've opt out from them.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:15am On Apr 15, 2021
prof2007:

Too many harbowkeys in that axis.
I once worked on a site close to cassidy. It wasn't funny o.
We had military men on the site for security.
One of the soldiers told me he won't be surprised if Boko Haram aren't lyiny low in Okoko......too many of those people there.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by tope24(m): 8:16am On Apr 15, 2021
prof2007:

This happenings been old. 2007-2011 when i was on campus, everyday robbery on the road, killings by cultists, ritual killings and robbery between iyana-iba, oko Efo, Village and Agboroko by those farmers. The area where the university was sited is dangerous, the indegenes are on their own with no help from government in terms of security, unemployment and thuggery combined with cultism has deepend crime in that axis.

God help us in Lagos. The state has become generally unsafe.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by damosade(m): 8:38am On Apr 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Lol

Jesu ni no gbojule
Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by luluman: 8:40am On Apr 15, 2021
Minjim:
Hmmm!

Who's going to save this country from turning to the Wild Wild West?

Or we should take matters into our own hands
Our leaders are only concerned with their political ambition, & making more money.
Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by luluman: 8:41am On Apr 15, 2021
nemelu123:
Mod is too early to be awake
Are you newly employed?
Are you a lazy Nigerian youth?
Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by OpinionCounts(m): 9:09am On Apr 15, 2021
stonemasonn:
It's everywhere in Lagos now, the stories I hear from friends....teenage boys rubbing in broad daylight.
Burglary is also on the rise.

LAGOS is one huge slum for cultists, agberos, thieves, touts and hoodlums.
It is one of the most dangerous states in Nigeria to live in, filled with terrible characters.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by SuperKlean(m): 9:28am On Apr 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:

grin grin
Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by jidemojola(m): 9:32am On Apr 15, 2021
yeyeboi:
Naija don cast

Gather able bodied guys among u,carry any weapon u can lay your hands on;baseball and hockey bats etc and attack these hoodlums.
Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by greggng: 10:04am On Apr 15, 2021
Last Sunday I went to okokomiko to buy a car. On our way coming , the police officer tbat accompanied me to tbat place started telling me horrible story ...he told me how terrible tbat place is ...so many times robbers had to shoot him ...how he lost some of his friends during encounter with robbers along that road ...finally he told me he has a few months to retire from police ...tbat was why he worked his transfer to a lesser crime area of Lagos ...fear no let me talk cos if police are afraid of that axis ...then ordinary man Don suffer
Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by LikeAking: 10:24am On Apr 15, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Coward students. They no fit gather clear the hoodlums doubt.

What are we training in this country sef? Cowards?

You are correct.

The reason why crime is in the rise is becos we are too easy to rob and steal from.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by goody234: 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
mcnuel001:

Coward indeed , who born hoodlums well during our time ? 2005, even police and soldiers dey japa when gbege dey happen
.lasu don become glorified secondary school, na children kuku dey there now, 16-25. So what do u expect..

This is so true o ...back in the day those hoodlums would have fear to try and rob students ..they know that would be the end of them in that area straight clearance ...students have got to be stronger ..how many broken heads and teeth don happen ..sorry to say but the students of today are now weaklings
Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by honeybobo69: 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
OR the law enforcement agent should be empowered to do their job adequately, That's why Nigerians should stop voting for the same old politicians who keep looting and making life miserable for the Nigerian citizens.
Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by porthouse7(f): 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
bejick:
nawa ooo, i think say LASU student dey rugged.
not anymore bro, lasu is now like a private university with teenagers dat can't engage in violence and aluta.... I remember my days in lasu
Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by ofiko123(m): 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
Terrible, the state of Nigerian higher institutions...
Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by hollas2jnr(m): 3:18am On Apr 16, 2021
Princedapace:

Yea

Becuse our population has become uncontrollable
I'll say that's probably what worsened alot of issues we're battling in the country.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will by prof2007: 7:09am On Apr 16, 2021
Send an email to:

UBER99sam@gmail.com

seyicodes:
Good day Nairalanders,
Please is there anyone who is willing to do uber/bolt business ,
* I am willing to collect car on hire purchase.
* I can pay up to 30 - 35k weekly.
* I have experience in the transport business. ( Over 5 Years Experience )
* I stay around Ebute Metta ( East ) Lagos.
* I was a mini Bus Driver before i stopped it due to the intimidation of Lagos State Task Force.
* I am responsible and i Keep to my word.
* I am very hard working and i can work for more than 15 hours daily.
* Please give me a chance.
* I Dont mind if the vehicle hire purchase price is 4 Million Naira. ( I am hard Working , I will pay up insha Allah )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASCOPA GM, Afola Sholebo Exposes Store Selling Expired Products In Lagos / Usifo Ataga: Onoh Ojukwu, Four Others Charged With Obstruction Of Justice / Court sentences kidnap kingpin, Wadume to seven years Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.