Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) (51388 Views)

Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) / Missing Oluwakemi Soyebo Found In Lagos (photo) / Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Bluffly: 8:38am On Apr 15, 2021
lekki1444:
she get mind ooo. driving around ketu at 6 am. i cant even drive around there at 8 am. it has to be 10 am onwards. and all these fake christians doing night vigil. obviously the LORDS protection was not with her. do night vigil and the next day go and sleep with married man or go and beat your housegirl to death or cheat someone. my people forget church ooo, worship GOD with your good deeds and righteousness
Either way, you can't despise the gathering of the brethren
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Conrod: 8:38am On Apr 15, 2021
femi4:
Stop attending vigil if the Church is not close to your house
Or wait untill its safe to go home.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by lekki1444: 8:39am On Apr 15, 2021
Bluffly:

Either way, you can't despise the gathering of the brethren
yeah real brethren not nigerian church gathering of heathens lmao

1 Like

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by adecz: 8:40am On Apr 15, 2021
Walking alone on the streets
in the dark in the name of night vigil
in this our Nigeria !!

Lost the phone you wanted to
protect & lost your life

sad sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by chatinent: 8:41am On Apr 15, 2021
We don't have a country.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by famagro: 8:42am On Apr 15, 2021
We don't want SARS, we hate SWAT, the regular police is our enemy. Check points on our highways are too much. Nobody deserves to be incarcerated in this shit hole. So we released the high profile criminals in the prisons to continue what they were doing before they were kept away from the society. The police we showed disdain for during the protest not minding that not all of them are bad is the one we are now crying to for rescue. If you were to be a policeman would you still risk your life to protect the people who has clearly shown they don't want you. I'm not a policeman neither do I have one as a friend but our people should realise they are the necessary evil and we have no choice than to cooperate with them to rid our society of this crazy people. Benin city has never been the same since the end SARS protest and curfew is still in force there. We know these guys because a lot of them stays among us. Keep waiting for Sanwo olu to protect you and your loved ones, lose them and nothing will happen to Sanwo olu. Wise up.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Conrod: 8:42am On Apr 15, 2021
damosade:
That Ketu under bridge ls very dangerous.. A colleague of mine was attacked last week at the same spot.
Lagos now has a million man army of hoodlums ready for a kill.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Superboss: 8:45am On Apr 15, 2021
Aaa007:
kanu's boys at work grin

Must u be so useless and unfortunate in life?
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by PrisonEscapee(m): 8:49am On Apr 15, 2021
They got her on her way out. Ironically, Lagos is both safe and unsafe at the same time.
I use the 20 million human population as a form of human shield whenever I'm in lagos.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by oscarlamba: 8:54am On Apr 15, 2021
[Fingerprint bawo, which database will they match the finger prints with. Too much macgyver]Do her attackers touched her phone?

Can't the police arrest area boys around that area and take their finger prints?

At least that'll be a start [/quote]
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by mywells: 8:56am On Apr 15, 2021
Lagos is side gone and next to bombay karachi too much of unwarranted people everywhere. if you don't have a house in Lagos you don't business at all. when you drive a car that's how they would be looking at you as if they should steal the car from you.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Ihatemumu: 8:56am On Apr 15, 2021
Aaa007:
kanu's boys at work grin
you dey laugh until the same kanu boys stab your mama
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by JastSiryin(m): 8:58am On Apr 15, 2021
Aaa007:
kanu's boys at work grin
This isn't the avenue to spout ethnic bigotry. Have sense for once in your life. We have bigger problems than your prejudice. Fool angry

1 Like

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by stayclearofme: 9:02am On Apr 15, 2021
So sad.. but why the emphasis on Canada? May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:05am On Apr 15, 2021
What da hell is a night vigil? The only people i know that does vigils at night are prostitutes some of them do not even have to harlot at nights anymore. So what other night vigil did this woman attend? If she is to relocate to Canada was she not supposed to be at home parking her luggages? Besides people can still die in Canada for those believing that Canada is an escape from violent crimes.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Chirowman(m): 9:05am On Apr 15, 2021
May her soul rest in peace , those guys almost dealt with me last year December .they don't hide ketu is very dangerous during the nightand early morning especially around that fly over.i don't think I can ever cross that side upon the police station there .those boys operates in broad daylight with knifes,guns and matchetes .

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by castiello(m): 9:07am On Apr 15, 2021
People after reading the whole story as a private investigator I smell assassination, I think someone is not happy with her progress or she has over step her bounds and someone who knows her movements had decide to eliminate her, that’s what I sense and before you argue let me explain, robber or street urchins don’t just stab you unless you resist and we know that women easily submit to there attackers unless if it’s a rape case, and the was she was stabbed shows they wanted her dead and waited for her to die before calling her family obviously they wanted her family to know she has been killed and how did they know her password or the number of the family members to call when it’s clear that the attacked woman is already injured

9 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by tamdun: 9:11am On Apr 15, 2021
Shebi una want sars to end? Na only sars fit deal with those hardened criminals but... lipsrsealed
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by rovher: 9:12am On Apr 15, 2021
CheedyJ:
I stopped my early morning jogging because of those stewpid boys, they are everywhere and if dem catch you , you’re a goner ..RIP
Exactly ... It's that bad ... They're everywhere ... Get a skipping rope, to enable u kip up ...
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by steam74: 9:12am On Apr 15, 2021
What's the job of the police again?
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by rovher: 9:13am On Apr 15, 2021
2shaw:
The fuc k. Wherever u find yourself pls stay put till 7.20am at least.make everywhere bright small. Stop walking in the dark or early morning jugging. Wait till 7am at least.pls
Well said ... Thank u
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 9:15am On Apr 15, 2021
Nukilia:
BH in the North, criminal gangs in the Southwest. Governor Sanwo Olu does not have a plan when it comes to rescuing the state from hoodlums. This simply means that a BAT presidency come 2023 would generate more hoodlums all over the 36 states of Nigeria...
Lagosians cannot continue with a hoodlum sympathetic government undecided

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:16am On Apr 15, 2021
castiello:
People after reading the whole story as a private investigator I smell assassination, I think someone is not happy with her progress or she has over step her bounds and someone who knows her movements had decide to eliminate her, that’s what I sense and before you argue let me explain, robber or street urchins don’t just stab you unless you resist and we know that women easily submit to there attackers unless if it’s a rape case, and the was she was stabbed shows they wanted her dead and waited for her to die before calling her family obviously they wanted her family to know she has been killed and how did they know her password or the number of the family members to call when it’s clear that the attacked woman is already injured
Very good observations, robbers of mobile phones just take the phone or even when they are violent tend to run away as quickly as possible. Rather than standing there ringing her families. The phone may not have had a pin number, but it wouldn't be in thieves interests to ring families of their victim to report their own crimes. It doesn't make sense. In some countries their calls can be traced, their voice and finger prints analysed, ran through the database and they would be caught. But in Nigeria, police force cannot even afford shoes for their staffs let alone. Sad.

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by greggng: 9:18am On Apr 15, 2021
I always apply some principles in Lagos

Don't go out to early ...5am to 6am
Don't move around late in the night ...infact by 7 am I am alreAdy in my house ..
Stay away from bad spots.
Don't drag with robbers .,,cooperate ...your life is worth more than earthly things
Don't bring friends home ....everything should end outside

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by SuperKlean(m): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2021
damosade:
That Ketu under bridge ls very dangerous.. A colleague of mine was attacked last week at the same spot.
this is not ketu under bridge, this place is close to first bank before mile 12 market
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by deflover(m): 9:22am On Apr 15, 2021
Nukilia:
BH in the North, criminal gangs in the Southwest. Governor Sanwo Olu does not have a plan when it comes to rescuing the state from hoodlums. This simply means that a BAT presidency come 2023 would generate more hoodlums all over the 36 states of Nigeria...
Lagosians cannot continue with a hoodlum sympathetic government undecided

rescue who
these are the guys created by the yoruba system that makes their youths lazy and poor demanding for owo mi da
they are a necessary evil now
they are needed by them for election and after elections they stay with us to torment us

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Bloomfrancs2: 9:23am On Apr 15, 2021
Are you sure it was not done by a jilted lover?

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 9:26am On Apr 15, 2021
I heard about this sad story sad
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Mekanus(m): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2021
Minjim:
Do her attackers touched her phone?

Can't the police arrest area boys around that area and take their finger prints?

At least that'll be a start
This one think say na Hollywood movie abi na America he dey. Bros na Naija matter we dey talk here ooo.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Richie77: 9:32am On Apr 15, 2021
I've learnt not to drag matters with anyone with anything that can inflict harm on me. My good phone, my car ? God can do better ones .
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:36am On Apr 15, 2021
RIP to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Lady Found Unclad & Dead After Missing For 3 Days In Liberia (Graphic Pic / Two Ladies Fight Over ATM In Benin City, Edo / Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.