Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) (51391 Views)

Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos) / Missing Oluwakemi Soyebo Found In Lagos (photo) / Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2021
You are about to be robbed by boys whether visibly armed or not, never struggle.... we too like to do Agidi knowing fully well these touts do not give a Bleep about you. They just want money for their drugs and next meal. If you try to deny them of it by not giving your possession, they will harm you gravely. People never learn. Possessions can always be gotten back not your life.

6 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Femeto: 9:42am On Apr 15, 2021
I grew up in Oduntan. It wasn't a notorious area. I guess things have chamged.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Imsoblessed: 9:43am On Apr 15, 2021
daddytime:
It wasn't entirely Uhuru security-wise before the End-Sars saga, but the protest did birth a new, uninspired, unmotivated and almost an unconcerned police force who'd rather play a siddon look.
was the protest not a justified one, is Nigeria the first country in the world were the people protest against injustice? is Nigeria the first country in the world were peaceful protest turn violent I know you are an unrepentant police man given cheap excuses for incompetence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by berbs: 9:45am On Apr 15, 2021
Heewoh. Village people, why now This is so sad. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 15, 2021
BerryP:
This is so sad. Imagine killed on her husband's birthday!!! I wonder if the man will ever celebrate his birthday again.

Also, imagine just when she and her family were just about to escape from Naija. May her soul rest in peace cry cry cry

To the cold-blooded and evil murderers, "There is no peace for the wicked" saith the Lord.

It seems like a well planned something.

The story is fishy.
.....my thought though

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by YinksIgbes: 9:50am On Apr 15, 2021
What a painful death. God save us all.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 15, 2021
or=INDUSTRIALFAN post=100811140]You are about to be robbed by boys whether visibly armed or not, never struggle.... we too like to do Agidi knowing fully well these touts do not give a Bleep about you. They just want money for their drugs and next meal. If you try to deny them of it by not giving your possession, they will harm you gravely. People never learn. Possessions can always be gotten back not your life.[/quote]

Forget the write up,and I don't think the writer was even there at the scence of the incidence when the action was taking place.

The story is fishy. A man's enemy is his own household.

Someone very close, or even a family member knows about this murder.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 15, 2021
prof2007:
Robbers Stab Canada-bound Woman To Death In Lagos

SOURCE: https://thenationonlineng.net/robbers-stab-canada-bound-woman-to-death-in-lagos/

Please they should investigate the family first before anybody.

The story is too fishy.

A man's enemy is the member of his own household.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 15, 2021
angry All this Yeye Small boy arm robbers killing innocent woman after taking drugs.
RIP madam henceforth if day never break well well, make you na no comot vigil o.

Stupid people for their mind the wan go transfer the woman's money.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by ultimatekint(m): 10:15am On Apr 15, 2021
Even , right here in Ibadan , we dey Waka with knives for self protection .
Rest in peace � my sister �.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by toyinsalammy(f): 10:23am On Apr 15, 2021
So sad, may God help us in this country.

RIP to d dead
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by anyilalaz: 10:26am On Apr 15, 2021
It is really sad. Rest in peace to the deceased. To her family, God strength to bear this loss. To the murderer, unending sorrow...as long as the season of day and night remain. Lagos and Nigeria at large is becoming something else!!!!
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by ayodele17893: 10:30am On Apr 15, 2021
Please they should investigate the family first before anybody.The story is too fishy.A man's enemy is the member of his own household.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:32am On Apr 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Mehn this is so terrible, Nigeria ain't safe anymore. and to think she and her family wanted to relocate to a saner clime before this terrible incident happened? damn.
may her soul rest in peace and those perpetrators will die in the most painful way.
Was there a time that it was safe?
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Bbbwings: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2021
[s]
daddytime:
It wasn't entirely Uhuru security-wise before the End-Sars saga, but the protest did birth a new, uninspired, unmotivated and almost an unconcerned police force who'd rather play a siddon look.
[/s]
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by braunny(m): 11:00am On Apr 15, 2021
stabbbes multiple times indicate only 1 thing....she struggled with her attackers.....nothing in life is worth my life ohhhhhh...Aikona absolutely nothing
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by zudozz: 11:03am On Apr 15, 2021
Aside from d robber d bridges in Apapa are shaking, swinging link yankilover with heavily loaded trucks n tankers on top of them! embarassed
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 15, 2021
I use to tell my mum, those night vigil I'm not comfortable with it. She will always you counter me with bible scriptures.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Ashirioluwa: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2021
Those Nigerians living abroad are afraid to travel home because of issue like this.

Nowhere is SAFE but Nigeria situation is worse because the government is not doing anything
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2021
Badabada:
On our way to breakthrough, may we not meet obsatacles in jesus name.

I believe one of her reasons of going to vigil that day was to commit there upcomimg journey into Gods hands. Mehn what a painful incident.

So sad, can only imagine what the family will be going through now. RIP to the dead.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Queseda: 11:14am On Apr 15, 2021
daddytime:
You are 100% correct

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Ashirioluwa: 11:17am On Apr 15, 2021
braunny:
stabbbes multiple times indicate only 1 thing....she struggled with her attackers.....nothing in life is worth my life ohhhhhh...Aikona absolutely nothing

Some of these criminals are deadly. The deadly one will take life whether you struggle with them or not because they don’t want to be identified

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by tunapawizzy: 11:38am On Apr 15, 2021
If we keep voting people that won't provide jobs, protect lives and properties, we will continue to suffer this sort of misfortune. Sad story. I pity the husband and the children, God grant them the strength to go through this. I just hope they are not relocating to Canada on express entry and the woman is the principal applicant.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 11:40am On Apr 15, 2021
THUGGERY SHOULD BE BANNED

THUGS & cultist SHOULD BE LABELED AS TERRORIST

AND TREATED AS SUCH

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Dehindepgenius(m): 11:42am On Apr 15, 2021
This is sad. As much as you can, avoid moving around in the wee hours and late at night. May God console her family. I hope the husband does not abort their emigration plans out of grief. They really need a fresh start now.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by tunapawizzy: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2021
Someone7:
This is heartbreaking. Hope the family still relocates and somehow find comfort.
Exactly. They need a new life entirely to get through this
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by UncutSk(m): 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
this is becoming rampant in Lagos state the insecurity is getting out of hand someone close to me experienced this at this same time she was thrown out of the keke she substained a lot of injuries I thank God for her life Lagos is a zoo
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Lionati: 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
Aaa007:
kanu's boys at work grin
stupidity on fleek...
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by poiZon: 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
Poor economic policies and decisions of this present govt gave rise to the high level insecurity witness all over the country.
Bad choices by the electorates brought about these charlatans and devils that are ruling the country now leading to near collapse of almost all sectors.
If she was one of those that chanted change, then i gat no rip to waste on her.
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by braunny(m): 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

Some of these criminals are deadly. The deadly one will take life whether you struggle with them or not because they don’t want to be identified
bros i beg to differ.....if they r not sent to take ur life...petty theft dont graduate to murder without scuffle ......
Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by daddytime(m): 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
Imsoblessed:
was the protest not a justified one, is Nigeria the first country in the world were the people protest against injustice? is Nigeria the first country in the world were peaceful protest turn violent I know you are an unrepentant police man given cheap excuses for incompetence

Perhaps you need to be reminded that Nigeria isn't the only country where police brutality by a minute bad eggs reign supreme.

Shebi na wet in you wan hear be dat.

Instead of una to dey protest against EndCorruption on all fronts including within the police, una say na Sars..oya na. I be police come and beat me.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Stab Oluwakemi Odugbesan To Death In Lagos (Photo) by Sheziemoney(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
Another precious soul cut short in her prime, Governor sanwoolu needs to wake up from his slumber, he should stop pleasing his paymasters and fix the whole security architecture of this state. Lagos is far degenerating into an unsafe space.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church / Two Ladies Fight Over ATM In Benin City, Edo / Young Lady Found Unclad & Dead After Missing For 3 Days In Liberia (Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.