Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Dangote Cement Scarcity: True Or Mere Hoarding - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Cement Scarcity: True Or Mere Hoarding (270 Views)

Standard Chartered Bank Warns Against Hoarding Of Dollars / CBN Moves Against Banks For Hoarding $5billion / Dangote Cement Obajana Hit By Fire Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Cement Scarcity: True Or Mere Hoarding by McLizbae: 8:05am On Apr 15, 2021
I am a supervisor, so we mostly buy materials in bulk, and buying such bulk from retailers will surely come with high cost that will bounce the budget out of the good range. The project I am presently supervising has suffered a significant slow down, as a matter of fact, all work has been suspended now due to un-availability of cements.

For the past one week now, I have constantly been told that cement is not available for sale at the Akure (Ondo State) depot of Dangote Cement. I have met with desk officers and even distributors all around the depot, and the response remain the same. There is also no hope, as they all also submitted that they don't know when cement will be available.

But the disappointing situation is the fact that, I keep seeing loaded Dangote trucks coming into the depot, but no one categorically want to talk about that at the depot. It is really confusing and suspicious.

Over to you NLers.

(1) (Reply)

CBN Queries First Bank for Appointing New MD ‘Without Approval’ / Do You Need A Fast Loan Or Need To Finance An Asset..... / Myobrace Appliance – How Does It Cures Dental Issues Amongst Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.