Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn (29717 Views)

Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) / Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute / Scientists Warn Nigerians Against Indiscriminate Blasting Of Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by Qoko: 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
Thankyoulord:
Am totally heart broken please help:

please my dear beloved NL
I don't want to die in silence I have been trying to keep quit but can't anymore.couple with the level of impersonation going on his forum by one devil called Anthony okeke.
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging have been looking for help on nairaland.my name Celestine . Am 29 years of age. For the past 13 years now have been suffering from quadriplegia spinal chord injury. Am only alive today because my aging mother look after me but life is now too very hard for us, my mother is diabetic and her health is now worst.My hands is partially affected due to spinal injure and I can no earn any money because of it. my family have suffered and spend so much on us and is only me and my mother that live in our house here in the village no one else here to help. am suffering from serious UTI infection because I can not get proper treatment and because am not able to change catethrers regularly. we find it hard to feed or buy drugs and healthcare treatments like surpositry, catethrers, supossitory bowels stimulationsetc. Please am calling upon well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and help us, please nothing is too small nd to NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you, more details.
you.you can see the video evidence of my claim here 
https://www.nairaland.com/thankyoulord

3 1 7 1 7 8 6 2 5 0
Nwankwo Celestine...D
First bank
For Whatsapp video call verification call the number on my signatur
The below picture is my unproperly treated bed sore

Nobody is even reading this guy text, no like or quote
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
dynicks:
Noah's ark comes to mind...

Where the Carpenters them at?....make una form union begin gather oya!!
I thought only Noah and his family built an Ark for all the world's animals..

Bunch of fairytales..
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by jaxxy(m): 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
Hmmm well...
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by panpan(m): 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
It appears as if the current agenda of the some of the foreign news media is "climate change".

If you go to cnn . com for instance, there would be at least one or two headlines or articles on the front page which discuss climate change.
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by Osolo1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
Let the scientists find a way to just channel the water to the desert areas of the world nah,abi wetin sef? Lol

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by Damisam93(m): 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
Simeony007:
Let start drinking water grin grin grin grin

Lol, you go piss am comot now back to square one.
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
officialfysh:
Who else experienced ERROR 502
BAD GATEWAY

Na me dey do am. I dey try hack nairaland and sell it to Iya Basira in exchange for a pot of stew.
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by officialfysh(m): 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
michaelpop50:
lol

Na me dey do am. I dey try hack nairaland and sell it to Iya Basira in exchange for a pot of stew.
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by jacoik(m): 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
Franzinni:
Yay.... Thank God my landlord will not be locking well again haha I can fetch water right from my living room floor haha ... Showers of blessings
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u no get sense ooooo. who did this to you ehhhh. scientists are talking about what will happen to the world and you are there talking about Baba basirat
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by jacoik(m): 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Water coming for davido

He said if he ever leave chioma make water carry am dey go..
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u no well ooooo lolxxxxx hahahaha. cheiiiiiii! people dey mad here oooo
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by anyamashima(m): 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
Biafra land is safe from any nature harm cheesy hausa people should come and apologies to us so that they may enter our ARK(Biafra land) smiley
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by ucnwafor(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
officialfysh:
Who else experienced ERROR 502
BAD GATEWAY
smh
Poor network

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by Dre090: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
;Dmaybe we can rapidly evolve into water creatures
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by 77star: 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Water coming for davido

grin
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by Donpenny(m): 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lemme go and take a swimming class before then. I need to survive this
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by Lordbinsmar: 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
panpan:
It appears as if the current agenda of the some of the foreign news media is "climate change".

If you go to cnn.com for instance, there would be at least one or two headlines or articles on the front page which discuss climate change.

Climate change is real. Don't be naive.
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by chibnnodi: 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
This is the difference between Islands and Mainland
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by Ceaser01: 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
Scripturally, it has been promised that God will unlikely use flood to destroy the earth

So if it's a headline like massive simultaneous volcanic eruption worldwide andwith molten magma discharged at once.
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by Kiaso(m): 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by streetsoldier1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
only ilaje and Niger-deltans will survive, the whole of lekki, ikoyi, VI and VGC dem go dey flooded. Make i begin dey sell canoe

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by Nwaotu10(m): 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
KingSekani:

He's building the Ark

grin grin
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by chaloskyx: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
VGC & LEKKI PENISULA PEOPLE OVER TO YOU FOR COMMENTS ON THIS NEW DEVELOPMENT
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by 6lackmill: 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Water coming for davido

Lol���
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
My God is in control.
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by KBARBIE(f): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
streetsoldier1:
only ilaje and Niger-deltans will survive, the whole of lekki, ikoyi, VI and VGC dem go dey flooded. Make i begin dey sell canoe

Hehehe new business venture...lol
Re: Unimaginable Amounts Of Water May Be Unleashed Around The World- Scientists Warn by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
Water is too scarce in Afrika for us to worry. Let dem dat av water relate to dis cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thread For Facts.... / Top 10 Largest Cruise Ships In The World. / Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.