Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) (28451 Views)

The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Jayrow08: 11:40am On Apr 15, 2021
fridayakpos:
when u dy Bleep her u no call us to rain Bleep on her,now u need our epp to rain curse on her, do it ur self cus we no be ifa
I no bleep her even if I bleep her na dat one go come make her steal my phone abi, wetin dis guy dey talk self
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by SAMAJ: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2021
Congratulations. This is an achievement for you in 2021. No dey easy to kill a snake o. O ku orire o.
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by hopexter(m): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2021
I just dey wonder how much lalasticlala dey pay all these him agents killing snakes on Nairaland :- undecided
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Pearl05(f): 11:56am On Apr 15, 2021
No you didn't kill it but murdered it.
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by sweetjohn(m): 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
And you killed a harmless creature... Shey, the snake look for your trouble?
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by oluwole4love: 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
How is this a breaking news?
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
Why must everything that concerns snake make the front page on this forum? Na so we like snake reach?
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
Uncle lala is living up to his reputation.

What does this post serve now?
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
This snake was killed in an Uncompleted Building beside my house.

I was checking something in my backyard when I saw this long creature trying to swallow an egg in the building.

I quickly grabbed a stick and killed the Snake.

Please what's the species of the Snake and is it venomous?
Mehn this is a brutal killing shocked
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by wandevincent(m): 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

I was checking something in my backyard when I saw this long creature trying to swallow an egg in the building.

na to find rope, colour am now,, post say na snake to make fp

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by airminem(f): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
Jayrow08:
Abeg make Una help rain curses to this phone theft her name na Lovette, here is her number
0812 182 8607, 0816 081 7065 and pics
Comot her glasses make I see her face wella
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Jayrow08: 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
airminem:
Comot her glasses make I see her face wella
Na only pics wey I get b dat
her number dey here nw, d girl na thief
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Olisavarieties: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

. If you want to kill snake you can contact a nairalander.
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
No snake for my area. Make i enter zoo kill one so i no make fp
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by CalebLebsco56(m): 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
nairalanders with Snakes
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Duplexxx: 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
Poisonous snake
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by SolarEdge: 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
Point of correction!
There's no small snake.

Ain't you tired of the epileptic power situation in your area? Why are you so comfortable buying fuel daily and servicing your generator weekly? How do you feel going out at 1am to put off your generator? Is your conscience not pricking you each time your generator pollution affects your estate? If you can read this then you're lucky. You need a SOLAR POWER SYSTEM TODAY
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by oloshun(m): 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
And this is news?
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Paulflurry29: 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nairalanders and snakes....
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by blazebaba(m): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
And the snake con fine like you ooh OP...poor little something..where is lala jare make he con do the needful..what are the list of things we are going to buy for the final rites..
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by leesi11(m): 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

My question is what were you doing in a uncompleted building?
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Jayrow08: 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Give us full gist before we start dey curse am. Me and mama mudiaga no dey like to dey waste our curse!
If Una lyk make Una call me mumu I gree all I want is she can never go free.
I bring dis bastard come my cabal oo we gist watch movies not knowing she has her deadly plan to steal, I even see her off not knowing she has stolen my phone.
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Richthekid: 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
Too small
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Polynek(m): 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
I think dat snake is a small Black Mamba
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
Marvieduke:
God will judge you for killing the poor innocent creature.
Judge Who? What Are U Saying? So, He Should Av Left D Snake Right?
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 4:59am On Apr 16, 2021
Congratulations to him...
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by PetsAirways: 5:13am On Apr 16, 2021
Stop killing Nigerian snakes oo. Every week a snake is killed and announced on Nairaland. Ki lo de!!!!? Leave the snakes alone abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beware Of These SCAM Mails From Banks / Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic / Thirteen(13) Characteristics You Need To Achieve Maturity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.