Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) (28445 Views)

What Is The Name Of This Snake Killed In My School's Generator House? (Photos) / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by sammysmiles(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2021
shocked
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by dalass(f): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2021
grin

Even small snake is making f.p grin
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 11:17am On Apr 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Thank God it didn’t give you that head lipsrsealed

You would have been moaning agonizingly like this;
Oh lala a
Ush Lala la la lala
Ahh Lalalala la lala
Yee Lalasticla la la la o
Hum Lalasticlala la la la la e

And the snake will be so good at that, the bra in it’s name, cobra, has said it all
“Snake wey get bra go sabi give head”
Ur mumu is second to non kiss
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by YinksIgbes: 11:18am On Apr 15, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
This snake was killed in an Uncompleted Building beside my house.

I was checking something in my backyard when I saw this long creature trying to swallow an egg in the building.

I quickly grabbed a stick and killed the Snake.

Please what's the species of the Snake and is it venomous?

Nice one
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2021
Small snake with deadly bite ...
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by dalass(f): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

I was checking something in my backyard when I saw this long creature trying to swallow an egg in the building.

grin cheesy

Your name

It shows you're from hunters lineage... No wonder you dealt with the cobra grin
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

That’s a rain forest cobra, highly venomous with a neurotoxin venomous capable of killing a grown man within an hour or less. One bite from that you are as good as dead without anti-venom administered to you. Please be careful when handling it as dead snakes are know to have one last quick bite reflex or reflexes, especially venomous snakes.
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2021
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2021
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2021
The headline thoo
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
OP say the snake dey give head
You talk say e dey swallow

Which kind IndecentStar snake be that?
I tire for the snake o
Little wonder e dey fresh

Who be this person, abeg? grin

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2021
I am scared of dead snake sef.

check out this thread if you're interested in learning 2d animation. At the end of the course, you will create 3 solid projects to be part of your portfolio.

https://www.nairaland.com/6471746/offering-train-2d-animation-motion
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Thank you bro.

That one look fully grown. Be careful out there bro
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:23am On Apr 15, 2021
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Ahmerdibnz: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2021
What is this thing u kill?
This is baby snake angry
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2021
Jayrow08:
Abeg make Una help rain curses to this phone theft her name na Lovette, here is her number
0812 182 8607, 0816 081 7065 and pics
Give us full gist before we start dey curse am. Me and mama mudiaga no dey like to dey waste our curse!

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 11:29am On Apr 15, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

na cobra + na God save you.. A bite can kill 10 grown men
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by ZaramT: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2021
See as u don spoil��

Amotolongbo:

Oh lala a
Ush Lala la la lala
Ahh Lalalala la lala

And the snake will be so good at that, the bra in it’s name, cobra, has said it all
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Idaytesj29(m): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

To me, all snakes are venomous. There is no scientific research that can convince me to think otherwise. When it comes to danger classification, I am incorrigible. I am not sorry. Any snake must be killed.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2021
Lol
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Oh lala a
Ush Lala la la lala
Ahh Lalalala la lala

You honestly must be a street gal or an experienced one at that. You speak as though, you're someone who is bemused under the influence of "Cobra head". Ride on!
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2021
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2021
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Dpaulie(m): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2021
You killed it mercilessly
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Oblongata: 11:35am On Apr 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Oh lala a
Ush Lala la la lala
Ahh Lalalala la lala

You need sex cool

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by fridayakpos: 11:35am On Apr 15, 2021
Jayrow08:
Abeg make Una help rain curses to this phone theft her name na Lovette, here is her number
0812 182 8607, 0816 081 7065 and pics
when u dy Bleep her u no call us to rain Bleep on her,now u need our epp to rain curse on her, do it ur self cus we no be ifa

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Jayrow08: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2021
[quote author=ChiefSosa post=100814164]
Give us full gist before we start dey curse am. Me and mama mudiaga no dey like to dey waste our curse![/quote
I like dat! If Una lyk make Una call me mumu I gree all I want is she can never go free.
I bring dis bastard come my cabal oo we gist watch movies not knowing she has her deadly plan to steal, I even see her off not knowing she has stolen my phone.
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by Notatribalist(m): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Somebody killed snake,and is on front page,what are we to learn for this my people?what has happened to nairalan?
Re: The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) by fridayakpos: 11:38am On Apr 15, 2021
me self onday kill snake or anyone some one killed post it so that i will make f.p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic / Beware Of These SCAM Mails From Banks / Thirteen(13) Characteristics You Need To Achieve Maturity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.