Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

I Have Forgiven Ada Jesus From My Heart - Rita Edochie Shows Mercy (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Forgiven Ada Jesus From My Heart - Rita Edochie Shows Mercy (video) (276 Views)

BBNaija: Katung Aduwak Has Advice For Mercy (Video) / BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video) / Leo Edochie: Yul Edochie Shows Off His First Elder Brother - Check Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Forgiven Ada Jesus From My Heart - Rita Edochie Shows Mercy (video) by MckenzieSkyBlog: 9:51am On Apr 15, 2021
Veteran Nollywood actress, Rita Edochie has finally decided to show mercy to social media comedienne, Ada Jesus for the allegations she made against her and her religious leader, Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanemere Odumejeje.

Mercy Cynthia Ginikachukwu, better known by her stage name Ada Jesus, had claimed that Prophet Odumeje connives with Rita Edochie to stage fake miracles. She also claimed she helps Rita get men to sleep with her.

Months after she made the allegations, she was diagnosed with a kidney problem that left her paralysed and mute.

Her family took her to Odumejeje’s church to beg for forgiveness but the pastor vowed not to forgive her until she produces those she claimed he connives with to stage fake miracles.

On her part, Rita said there in church, in the presence of members and Ada’s family, that the sick comedienne will never recover because of the lies she spread about her.

Rita Edochie has now taken to her Instagram page to release a video after she said she received numerous calls from people begging her to...CONTINUE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion About Ada Jesus / Adekunle Gold – It Is What It Is (IIWII) / Kunle Remi's Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.