Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Bawo Ni? Hollywood’s Wesley Snipes Speaks Yoruba As He Hangs Out With Ben Murray - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bawo Ni? Hollywood’s Wesley Snipes Speaks Yoruba As He Hangs Out With Ben Murray (347 Views)

"I Am From Anambra" - Wesley Snipes To Ben Bruce: Pics & Video / Angelique Kidjo Speaks Yoruba As She Visits Lagos Studio And Meets With Asa / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Dressed As 'Father Christmas' As He Hangs Out With Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bawo Ni? Hollywood’s Wesley Snipes Speaks Yoruba As He Hangs Out With Ben Murray by tkgz(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2021
– Ben Bruce and Hollywood actor Wesley Snipes were recently spotted together abroad

– The Coming to America actor teasingly exchanged pleasantries in the Yoruba language

– Snipes also called on Nigerians to make sure they support Bruce in all of his endeavours

Ex-lawmaker Ben Murray-Bruce has humoured members of the internet community with a recent video post on his official Instagram page.

The politician and business magnate was spotted hanging out with Hollywood actor, Wesley Snipes. The two appeared to have visited a chill spot together and they couldn’t help but film a short video for their fans.
Source: https://www.cuzideas.com/bawo-ni-hollywoods-wesley-snipes-speaks-yoruba-as-he-hangs-out-with-ben-murray-bruce

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress, Akuapem Poloo Convicted For Posing Nude With Her 7 Year Old S / “abeg Na Who Dey Rule This Country” – Singer Rudeboy Questions Nigerians / “I Asked The Love Of My Life To Marry Me” – Actor, Alexx Ekubo, Announces Being

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.