Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

“I Asked The Love Of My Life To Marry Me” – Actor, Alexx Ekubo, Announces Being - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Asked The Love Of My Life To Marry Me” – Actor, Alexx Ekubo, Announces Being (342 Views)

I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo / Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Asked The Love Of My Life To Marry Me” – Actor, Alexx Ekubo, Announces Being by yanga24(m): 4:55pm On May 03, 2021
I Asked The Love Of My Life To Marry Me – Actor, Alexx Ekubo, has finally shown off the woman in his life as he announces, he is about to be officially off the market.

He announced on social media this morning that, he proposed to the love of his life, sharing a cute photo of them from when he proposed to his now-fiancee, known as, Fancy Acholonu.
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/i-asked-the-love-of-my-life-to-marry-me-actor-alexx-ekubo

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Pastor Paul Adefarasin For Advising Nigerians To Have "Plan / Breaking: Supermodel Naomi Campbell Is Now A Mom / NKOLI Gave Shocking Revelation Of Herself, Train Females About Menstrual Hygiene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.