Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

How To Find Out Your Airtel Number (2021 Simple Way) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Find Out Your Airtel Number (2021 Simple Way) (155 Views)

How To Check Airtel Number / You Can Now Upgrade Your Airtel Sim To 4G Online And Claim Your 4GB Data Free / How To Flash Any Number Without Airtime With Your Airtel Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Out Your Airtel Number (2021 Simple Way) by directonpc(m): 11:54am On Apr 15, 2021
I have multiple Airtel SIM cards and they all look alike. Sometimes when I want to recharge one of the lines via USSD or internet, I scratch my head.

A very easy way to find out what the mobile number for your Airtel SIM is to dial *121# and follow the prompt.

This service is free and doesn't require you to have airtel like flashing another phone from the line.

I shared this tip here originally in 2016. But the good news is, it still works in 2021

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Add Members From A Targeted Telegram Group To Another Telegram Channel. / Free Quality VPN For Internet Surfers / Phone Technician In Ibadan, Check This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.