Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,528 members, 7,843,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Another Upcoming Nigerian Crossdresser Beaten And Stripped N@ked ( Watch Video ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Upcoming Nigerian Crossdresser Beaten And Stripped N@ked ( Watch Video ) (974 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Fela Kuti After He Was Beaten And Hospitalized / Nigerian Crossdresser, Bobrisky Finally Shows Off His ‘boyfriend' - Photos / Top 7 Young And Upcoming Nigerian Musicians [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Upcoming Nigerian Crossdresser Beaten And Stripped N@ked ( Watch Video ) by RolandNkem(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
The crossdresser, who goes by the handle Nsogbudi on Instagram, was recently abused in public for crossdressing by some street boys.

Another individual stood nearby, filming and pleading on his behalf as he was battered and stripped n@ked.

In a post sighted on his page, he revealed what happened to him yesterday and what led to his beating by the boys. According to him, he dressed like a woman to go out and have fun and also entertain people but he ended up being beaten.

Watch Video on: https://www.hotnewhitz.com/another-upcoming-nigerian-crossdresser-beaten-and-stripped-nked-watch-video/

Re: Another Upcoming Nigerian Crossdresser Beaten And Stripped N@ked ( Watch Video ) by shilenji(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
Kudos to those boys, dem use market reason am grin grin
Re: Another Upcoming Nigerian Crossdresser Beaten And Stripped N@ked ( Watch Video ) by mountmoriah(m): 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
shilenji:
Kudos to those boys, dem use market reason am grin grin
Re: Another Upcoming Nigerian Crossdresser Beaten And Stripped N@ked ( Watch Video ) by ThreeEyedRaven: 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
lol.
this market don cast na

make people learn to be original. bring something new and leave crossdressing for bobrisky and that "they didnt caught me" guy

(1) (Reply)

''the Toughest Decisions I Have Made Was Leaving My Marriage-venita Akpofure / “I Thought I Was Dying. The Pain Is Out Of The World,” Bobrisky Cries Out Days.. / Thank You for Securing My Mother's Burial - Obi Cubana Visits Anambra's CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.