Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos (23080 Views)

GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned / Koronu Ibadan Where People Don't Think (Video, Photos) / The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by Bekermann(m): 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
Delta State, na your mate be this oh...

1 Like

Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by Kinematics: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Kanu jurisdiction ends in his backyard ..

For once in a million I agree with you.

Ndi potopoto must keep their nonsense in their domain.

1 Like

Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by Kinematics: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ilaumoh:

facts.

Why u dey comment, dey reply yourself naaaa
Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by Jerewise332(m): 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
If wishes were horses all the beggars will ride on it.
Billboard governor.

If road project can take years to finish, how much more abeg wetin una call that thing again?

1 Like

Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by abdulskulboy(m): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
All we can in Nigeria is to make prototype and be deceiving ourselves.
Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by lastempero: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
Anigreat:

shocked

Akpabio urchins will never want to admit publicly that Udom has beat their demigod Akpabio in all ramifications but deep down their minds they admit it without any hesitation.

Be truthful to yourself, he is yet 2 come close 2 him .

1 Like

Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by Jeux: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
Make we Dey happy for wetin we Dey see for paper ?
Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by BluDesk: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
Gr8Nez:
who swear for delta state

No vex. Wayo Wayo

1 Like

Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by BluDesk: 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bekermann:
Delta State, na your mate be this oh...

ANOTHER ONE AGAIN. NA WETIN DELTA DO UNA NA....
Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by Yus2020: 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Udom Emmanuel 419 Governor God will punishment is on you

1 Like

Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by Yus2020: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Yus2020:
Udom Emmanuel 419 Governor God punishment is on you
Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by ofiko123(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nice one.... kudos to akwa ibom state and the federal government...

1 Like

Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by chaloskyx: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
WHICH MONEY ARE THEY GOINT TO USE FOR THIS PROJECT IS IT THE ONE CBN IS PRINTING?
Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
On AutoCAD its easy.
Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by sulaak(m): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Na Computer pictures I dey see here...

Made beautiful In computer

Nigeria is the most advanced country on the internet, in reality the country is a joke
Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by omoadeleye(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
You people will not show the real image you will only be posting CGI images up and down

1 Like

Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by AfonjaConehead: 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
Please hide this from buhari otherwise,like he frustrated Lagos rail project years ago,he will frustrate it cos it's not in the north

1 Like

Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by Mrlcredible: 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
Anigreat:

shocked

Akpabio urchins will never want to admit publicly that Udom has beat their demigod Akpabio in all ramifications but deep down their minds they admit it without any hesitation.

da awo kop utebe inua doh mkpong itang ndisime.
useme mkpor
Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by Mrlcredible: 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

You are so right dear..They're full of hate especially SOME annang and APC people ..

Lalasticlala
ado ata ekamba useme
Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by Octheman(m): 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
pray that the almighty God bless the soul of Gov udom emma, what of the sleeping gov ayade , just a stone throw, from Akwa-ibom can't imitate what's happening there, some time I wonder how this people think, let come to think of it , are they from the moon? with all the allocations, nothing to show for it, am speaking from experience, I was in Cross River in 2020,I can bet you nothing to show, it's just media propaganda, taking pictures from road shows in Canada and be displayed everywhere , decieving people, I don't think this our rulers have us at heart, I personally doubt, because if you see the monumental waste of resources the squander in the name of awarding capital project, your heart will fall sick, let the rest for the gods.
Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by Mrlcredible: 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
Uchefrancis16:
I used to love this state until they allowed SARS to start operating again in less than 2 months after the ENDSARS protest.

You can't go out now without meeting 3 hilux of SARS in strategic positions looking for innocent people to milk.

All they did was to rename is from SARS (Special Anti Robbery Squad) to ARS (Anti Robery Squad)

They operate same way as SARS.

Nonsense.
it's good. we want Sars in akwa ibom state.
it will help curb criminals like you from operating in this peaceful State.
Go back to your region and continue your crime Hitch free cos your useless state has chased away the much needed Sars.

2 Likes

Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
Keep deceiving outsiders because of small stipend but we in Akwa Ibom know that in the history of Nigeria the current administration is worst we've ever had in the state. The current federal nd Akwa Ibom state government will never go unpunished 4 their wickedness.
Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by Blackdisciple(m): 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nice.
Akwa ibom is my state and I base in Lagosooo ok.
Infrastructure is good because it's a development.
The first picture gave me an impression that the rest of the pictures are not Ibom industrial city and Ibom motor city because those buildings in the first picture is at Akin Adesola street Lagos,
for those that are familiar with Akin Adesola if you are coming from ikoyi bridge to Victoria Island, the 3 tall buildings and by the left is Intercontinental Hotel as shown in the picture.

So make una no dey bobo us for this NL oo!
Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by Uchefrancis16(m): 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mrlcredible:
it's good. we want Sars in akwa ibom state.
it will help curb criminals like you from operating in this peaceful State.
Go back to your region and continue your crime Hitch free cos your useless state has chased away the much needed Sars.
its really absurd how people just start insulting without any provocation.

I dont know what to say to you though.

I guess u are just one of them that feels everyone is a criminal. Keep feeling that way until they take u too as a criminal despite u being legit from head to toe and either extort or frame u if u fail to cooperate.

U need to grow up. I'm not against SARs. Buh i am against the way they operate. U are not brainier than the millions of Nigerians that came together to protest in order to put an end to it. Besides, SARS don't stop criminals. What they do is get their cut from criminals and let them go on with their business.

Last December was the most peaceful December nation wide (my opinion). And it was enjoyed without SARS.

They are just starting. Don't worry very soon u will start hearing about their evil acts and killing of inoccennt ppl. Just pray u or ur relatives never fall victim.
Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by CodedWealth(m): 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
saphiere:
Enugu shall be great

When the future becomes female!
Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by na2016: 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
A very useless government believe this project then I know that you will believe that PMB will make naira to be same as a dollar before 2023.
Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by masui(m): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
Is it udom that will do all these or his deputy?

I laugh in kiswahili.

grin grin grin
Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by Tookool(m): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

You are so right dear..They're full of hate especially SOME annang and APC people ..

Lalasticlala
Some Annang, you're right. Cus I'm Annang and I'm with Udom
Re: What To Know About Ibom Industrial City & Ibom Motors City...video & Photos by BluDesk: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
Fahmurix

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trailer Accident At Freedom Park, Osogbo Today (Photos) / Moving To Singapore / A Nairalander Shares His Badagry Tour Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.