Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Boko Haram's Take-Vver Of Damasak Is A Blatant Misinformation - Nigerian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram's Take-Vver Of Damasak Is A Blatant Misinformation - Nigerian Army (9390 Views)

Troops Kill ISWAP Terrorists in Damasak, Borno (Photos) / Yerima Shettima: Amnesty Can Make Boko Haram Take Over Nigeria Like The Taliban / Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram's Take-Vver Of Damasak Is A Blatant Misinformation - Nigerian Army by SolarEdge: 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
Always fake rumour yet they are killing your men and officers daily.

Ain't you tired of the epileptic power situation in your area? Why are you so comfortable buying fuel daily and servicing your generator weekly? How do you feel going out at 1am to put off your generator? Is your conscience not pricking you each time your generator pollution affects your estate? If you can read this then you're lucky. You need a SOLAR POWER SYSTEM TODAY
Re: Boko Haram's Take-Vver Of Damasak Is A Blatant Misinformation - Nigerian Army by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
I had earlier said this as if i know the Nigerian Army will come out to denial this attack and take over of this town.....

let them keep deceiving themselves, but they should remember no nation can fight on many war fronts and win!
Re: Boko Haram's Take-Vver Of Damasak Is A Blatant Misinformation - Nigerian Army by BigBizzy(m): 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigeria army again....ok oh...lets keep on deceiving ourselves. The outcome is already been felt and people are dying on a daily.
Re: Boko Haram's Take-Vver Of Damasak Is A Blatant Misinformation - Nigerian Army by ofiko123(m): 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
How true is this news
Re: Boko Haram's Take-Vver Of Damasak Is A Blatant Misinformation - Nigerian Army by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
after4:
Meaning the video we saw was "doctored"
grin grin grin

every video is doctored and nursed at the same time in Nigeria

may God have mercy on us
Re: Boko Haram's Take-Vver Of Damasak Is A Blatant Misinformation - Nigerian Army by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
pulamu:
i definitely believe boko haram rather than the Nigerian army

where is our helicopter gun ship or is it only use to shoot civ
Re: Boko Haram's Take-Vver Of Damasak Is A Blatant Misinformation - Nigerian Army by baseb: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
Who do you believe?
Is it not amazing that people find it difficult to believe any information from the nigerian army or government?
And this does not seem to bother them ( army or nigerian government)
Very sad.
Re: Boko Haram's Take-Vver Of Damasak Is A Blatant Misinformation - Nigerian Army by Barrywilly(m): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
This is an obvious mischief and misinformation by the army. The town is obviously deserted and devoid of life save for few individuals and the military who came for photoshoot. It is generally known now that boko haram/ISWAP have changed tactics. They don't normally hold on to the towns captured anymore. They will loot, abduct and plunder then retreat to their bases. Damasak was captured and destroyed by boko haram terrorists without any resistance from the army. It was after they retreat that army came for photoshoot
Re: Boko Haram's Take-Vver Of Damasak Is A Blatant Misinformation - Nigerian Army by muykem: 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
pulamu:
i definitely believe boko haram rather than the Nigerian army
it's normal for enemy of country to believe his colleagues.
Re: Boko Haram's Take-Vver Of Damasak Is A Blatant Misinformation - Nigerian Army by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lying force.

Nigeria police and military lying raised to power 60.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram's Take-Vver Of Damasak Is A Blatant Misinformation - Nigerian Army by HallaDaTruth: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
With this I don’t know who to take serious
Wether Na Boko Haram that uploaded video or those dishing out statements from where I can’t tell

grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram's Take-Vver Of Damasak Is A Blatant Misinformation - Nigerian Army by daddio(m): 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2021

Re: Boko Haram's Take-Vver Of Damasak Is A Blatant Misinformation - Nigerian Army by fergie001: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
daddio:

BLATANT MISINFORMATION

ABI

BLATANT MIS-PHOTOSHOP-MATION

U luv vayulence too much
Re: Boko Haram's Take-Vver Of Damasak Is A Blatant Misinformation - Nigerian Army by daddio(m): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
fergie001:

U luv vayulence too much

At all sir, oga na beg I dey beg I no luv vayulence ooo!!!

Re: Boko Haram's Take-Vver Of Damasak Is A Blatant Misinformation - Nigerian Army by fergie001: 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
daddio:
At all sir, oga na beg I dey beg I no luv vayulence ooo!!!
Kill that rapist

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's Take-Vver Of Damasak Is A Blatant Misinformation - Nigerian Army by fergie001: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje Is A Courageous And An Exemplary Leader - Tinubu / Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped / Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.