Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead (25976 Views)

Troops Kill ISWAP Terrorists in Damasak, Borno (Photos) / Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush / Boko Haram Recaptures Gubio And Magumeri In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by etokhana: 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
Suspected members of Boko Haram on Tuesday evening invaded Damasak, the headquarters of Mobbar local government area of troubled Borno state and wreaked havoc without confrontation.

This time around, the armed insurgents razed down the Divisional Police Command, schools, shops and residential houses as they hoist their flags in strategic locations.

Last Sunday, a group of insurgents invaded Damasak and killed three soldiers, while 6 innocent civilians were killed by an airstrike while participating in a naming ceremony.

The insurgents also razed down most humanitarian hubs and facilities as they looted medical consumables at the General Hospital Damasak.

Damasak is a border community with the Niger Republic north and is about 180 km drive from Maiduguri, the state capital.

Confirming the latest Damasak attack and killings, the Chairman of Mobbar Local Government Area, Hon Mustapha Bunu Kolo told Vanguard that the latest attack was disturbing, as the remaining humanitarian hubs in the town were razed down, including Police Station, Market, shops and residential houses.

“Yes, there was another devastating Boko Haram attack in Damasak right now.

“Though I am not in Damasak, as I travelled out for official engagement, but based on the information at my disposal, the insurgents invaded the town since 5 pm and are still holding ground as at this time (10:40 pm).

”The insurgents have succeeded in razing down remaining humanitarian hubs, market, shops and an unspecified number of residential houses, as they detonated their Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) without confrontation.

“I was also informed that many people lost their lives in the attack, but I don’t have the actual number of casualties as the insurgents are still much around continue wreaking havoc on innocent civilians”. Kolo stated.

All efforts to get confirmation from the Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Edet Okon proved abortive at press time.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/breaking-boko-haram-recapture-borno-lga-scores-feared-dead/amp/

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Ozinlex: 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
...this country is long gone like the lost city of Atlantis

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Xscape1993(m): 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
I am not surprise because their sponsors are part of the government. What a great country rule by unfortunate people!

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by SUCKCESSFUL: 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
I thought Boko Haram was ousted from Damasak two days ago? shocked
This is too much coming from a technically defeated terror group.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by godofuck231: 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
Please when are they going to librate Abuja, it’s past time for free-dumb

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Ammishaddai: 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nice job Boko-haram ; keep it up. Allah will surely reward you with 72 virgins and all the wine you can drink.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Enoch07: 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ozinlex:
...this country is long gone like the lost city of Atlantis
you see wetin too much movie don finally do you? by d way, atlantis dey under water Nigeria never reach dat level

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by HisSexcellency(m): 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
What exactly is the job of all the super camps and battalions in borno state.
Are these insurgents ghosts that the security apparatus of this country can't seem to handle them.

4 Likes

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Penguin2: 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
“If elected president, I will lead from the front. We will defeat Boko Haram within 6 months”.

That’s the lie the senile vegetable in Aso Rock sold to his Almajiri and Tinubu media cretins and urchins gave it voice.

Few years later, they “technically defeated” Boko Haram.

Now 6 years later, Boko Haram is still hoisting flags.

Fools will still come to defend their daddy Buhari instead of burying their heads in shame for the disaster they foisted on the country.

We warned you.

145 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by classicben3: 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
Seen crazy grin
Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by asobo1: 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
Bubu is a bad guy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by cutievik: 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
THIS IS FAKE NEWS!!! PLEASE DAMASAK WASN'T CAPTURED!

BHT'S ATTACKED, IT WAS FOILED.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by leofab(f): 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hundred are dying and the presido care about is a brief rest in London..

11 Likes

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by DaddyRochie1642: 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Nice job Boko-haram ; keep it up. Allah will surely reward you with 72 virgins and all the wine you can drink.

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Gandollaar(f): 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
Lair Mohammed and his crew oya oo

They have hoisted flags, scores even

Remaining to attack a prominent site in Abuja, that score too would be evened and only then would this incompetent government agree they have failed woefully.

Ndiara!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Gandollaar(f): 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Are you a headslammer?

35 Likes

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by PHPdeveloper200: 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nigeria has finished

3 Likes

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by rayvelez(m): 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
The govt will do as if nothing happened when innoncent life and properties been destroyed.

5 Likes

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Nbotee(m): 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
Waiting for for Army to com and deny it and den give a counter report of killings scores of insurgents

1 Like

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by kaludestiny10(m): 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
The evil that men do and support, lives with them. Buhari supported the activities of this same dreaded boko haram even before he became the president. So I don't expect him to confront his boys with any form of brutality.

3 Likes

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nigeria is done...only her citizens are yet to realize it shocked

Islamic insurgents have access to unlimited resources (human lives i.e. suicidal terrorists & footsoldiers) and they never rest until their targets are overwhelmed.

Nigeria has been targeted as the flashpoint of the Sahel, the diseased heart of Africa that will pump the poison of radical Islam to all other parts of the motherland.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by ERockson: 12:04am On Apr 14, 2021
Buhari boys In action

4 Likes

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Streetpresident: 12:07am On Apr 14, 2021
As their grandpatron rests on in London, his boys have another win again.

I remembered how Lier Mohammed used opportunities like this to ruined & run down the govt of Goodluck Jonathan. International communities sympathized & stood with the crying wolf then to ensure Jonathan was removed.

But PDP, Kai

Walahi if your enemies behave & act like PDP, you are free to cruise through life unhindered. But our village people sef de learn from Lier Mohammed.

APC lying machine wicked pass hyena.

7 Likes

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Ammishaddai: 12:09am On Apr 14, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

You should be throwing that frustration at Buhari and not me

10 Likes

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 14, 2021
Our friends from Sw, is this news worthy or are you waiting for news about ESN or IPOB?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by johnkey: 5:07am On Apr 14, 2021
I'll take boko haram serious when they start bombing politicians and their useless families

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Orubebe01: 5:50am On Apr 14, 2021
and Nigerian boys scout are busy looking for ESN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by gambia(m): 5:54am On Apr 14, 2021
johnkey:
I'll take boko haram serious when they start bombing politicians and their useless families

Dont mind the clowns.

4 Likes

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Maxymilliano(m): 6:00am On Apr 14, 2021
“Though I am not in Damasak, as I travelled out for official engagement, but based on the information at my disposal, the insurgents invaded the town since 5 pm and are still holding ground as at this time (10:40 pm).

Where was Operation Puff Adder and Lafiya Dole when this was going on ?

3 Likes

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by Dyke15(m): 6:24am On Apr 14, 2021
Any minister or political appointee under this Buhari regime wey no dey speak against this bad administration by the DULLARD, we understand coz my Papa no fit dey una position ND then talk ill of Buhari. I go personally change am for am.
But if after this evil regime ends ND all of una no cum out publicly ND on both una knees ND faces down, begging the few sane Nigerians (not d one's that voted for him tho) then just bear in mind that Amadioha, Ogun, ND Sango will visit all of una one after d other

7 Likes

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by UsmanFodio: 6:29am On Apr 14, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Where was Operation Puff Adder and Lafiya Dole when this was going on ?

Looking for ordinary masses to show their strength for soldiers killed by Terrorists. Cowards

9 Likes

Re: Damasak: Boko Haram Recaptures Mobbar, Borno LGA, Scores Feared Dead by JubrinElSudan: 6:46am On Apr 14, 2021
The 6 civilians killed by an airstrike, was the airstrike by Army or BH?
Boko Haram is killing, Army is bombing them too. Quite unfortunate

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Subsidy: I’m Sorry For The Next President – Sanusi / Nigeria Hits Back At Niger; Accuses Coalition Soldiers Of Looting, Helping BH / What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.