Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Nigerians Decided Not To Vote For An Incorruptible Man . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Decided Not To Vote For An Incorruptible Man . (483 Views)

Saraki Replies Tinubu: I’ve Decided Not To Join Issues With You / The Story Of The Most Incorruptible Man In Nigeria / Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Decided Not To Vote For An Incorruptible Man . by goodbobo: 8:13am On Apr 20, 2011
Nigerians made their choice under a free and fair election and we decided not to vote for a man that is widely acclaimed to be incorruptible knowing fully well that the number one problem with the country is corruption . What ever happens in the next four years is our making but I pray things turn out well .
I am more disappointed in the south west .If the north and the south decided to vote along ethnic lines , lets say that is assumed understandable but south west that is supposed to be more enlightened just could not see enough reason to vote for the man that has so much passion for the country , a man that no corruption case could be traced to .
I am not against Goodluck , i like him as a person but the whole world know the kind of people is his surrounded with .
God help us in Nigeria and I pray its not going to be another four sinking years .
Re: Nigerians Decided Not To Vote For An Incorruptible Man . by werepeLeri: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2011
So you actually believe Buhari would have brought something new to Nigeria? I laugh.
Re: Nigerians Decided Not To Vote For An Incorruptible Man . by Odunnu: 8:48am On Apr 20, 2011
And who did Buhari the saint surround himself with? The Yaradua cabal majorly! The guys who do not think good of you and I!
Even the holy one Jesus hung out with worse people yet he did his job righteously
Re: Nigerians Decided Not To Vote For An Incorruptible Man . by spoOne: 8:56am On Apr 20, 2011
goodbobo:

Nigerians made their choice under a free and fair election and we decided not to vote for a man that is widely acclaimed to be incorruptible knowing fully well that the number one problem with the country is corruption . What ever happens in the next four years is our making but I pray things turn out well .
I am more disappointed in the south west .If the north and the south decided to vote along ethnic lines , lets say that is assumed understandable but south west that is supposed to be more enlightened just could not see enough reason to vote for the man that has so much passion for the country , a man that no corruption case could be traced to .
I am not against Goodluck , i like him as a person but the whole world know the kind of people is his surrounded with .
God help us in Nigeria and I pray its not going to be another four sinking years .

Most Nigerian hate military dictators and allies of the same; that kept them shackled for years. They want a free and democratic country – the Buharis of Nigeria are religious fundamentalist with autocratic ideologies – a free Nigeria will always reject these lots - I am not sure why this’ hard for you to come to grips with.

(1) (Reply)

Gbenga Adeyinka, D'banj, Julius Agwu At Polling Units / Akala Re-elected: Guess How He's Likely To Deal With: / Convicted Rfk Assassin Says Girl Manipulated Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.