Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) (35043 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony Of ‘The Lagos Arena' / Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) / PDP Backs Sanwo-Olu, Blasts Sagay Over Opposition To Lagos Rail Red Line Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by plaindealer: 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
work going on at snail motion only at cms axis

So, now you are saying work is going on after saying the project is moribund.?

This bi-polar ipob sef..

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by Peppysco: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
CHHng:
Wetin e dey point again?

Is this his own major project? Hope he can see it through no matter the stealing wey go happen on top am including side funding for tinubu's 2023 bid

Channel this your fake energy to your state governor, whoever he may be.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by naija4life247: 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
CHHng:
Wetin e dey point again?

Is this his own major project? Hope he can see it through no matter the stealing wey go happen on top am including side funding for tinubu's 2023 bid

This is how generational madness starts. You are already showing advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance. Check yourself before you find yourself nakked at Onitsha Main Market.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by golddust6000(m): 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
It will be completed in 40 years time, I trust Lagos state government.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by Okoroawusa: 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
I Love Lagos
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by netmillionaires(m): 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
Help me ask am o. These are people paid to cause division in the south.

JosephXavier:

Please what does Biafra have to do with this news?

Sometimes we receive a good news and instead of rejoicing over it, the first thing that will occur to one's mind is mockery

It's a step in the right direction but it's one that is not coming too soon when compared with the trend of development in other countries
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by Exclusive101: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
A lot because I still saw an Enugu thread today celebrating "greenery" another word for bushes where Biafrans were praising themselves but your hopeless soul was was not there to caution them against dragging other Nigerians in their foolishness but immediately others relations with supperior projects your Igbotic father will start lamenting you are being dragged.

Beside why can't why can't Igbos be mocked have you seen where igbo mocked others on this same NL or you are trying to be foolish or what? Did your bigoted Igbo father tell you that your tribe own monopoly to mockery abi craz de your head.

JosephXavier:

Please what does Biafra have to do with this news?

Sometimes we receive a good news and instead of rejoicing over it, the first thing that will occur to one's mind is mockery

It's a step in the right direction but it's one that is not coming too soon when compared with the trend of development in other countries
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by lexy2014: 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
Dton339:
Lagos is gradually getting there

Anyway, Please I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your Product or Company for 2k Only.

Have they finished d rail line started under fashola?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by lexy2014: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
Shikena:
They are obviously on separate tracks as part of a multi-track railway line.
Don't get fixated on the semantics when dealing with Nigerians, lots of terms are used loosely.

How's it obvious?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by lexy2014: 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
plaindealer:

To know the answer, you first have to leave your village and head to Lagos to find out.

Aren't u in Lagos?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by JosephXavier: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
Exclusive101:
A lot because I still saw an Enugu thread today celebrating "greenery" another word for bushes where Biafrans were praising themselves but your hopeless soul was was not there to caution them against dragging other Nigerians in their foolishness but immediately others relations with supperior projects your Igbotic father will start lamenting you are being dragged.

Beside why can't why can't Igbos be mocked have you seen where igbo mocked others on this same NL or you are trying to be foolish or what? Did your bigoted Igbo father tell you that your tribe own monopoly to mockery abi craz de your head.

I see people resorting to insult in order to defend themselves as mentally and psychologically unstable
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by CalebLebsco56(m): 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2021
only Lagos is working in Naija
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by Exclusive101: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
That is your father's problem to deal with. Cure your hopeless tribemen wail of agony n sorrow over Yoruba n Tinubu while the likes of ikpzu umahi Ugwuayi Ekweremadu Abaribe Theodore Orji Kalu Orji etc continue to loot the destiny of your father n that of your born n unborn generations.

JosephXavier:

I see people resorting to insult in order to defend themselves as mentally and psychologically unstable
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by curlarpy: 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
CHHng:
Wetin e dey point again?

You will surely die of Tinubu hatred one day

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by JosephXavier: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
Exclusive101:
That is your father's problem to deal with

Okay
Thank you very much
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by danilmo: 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
sulaak:

so you like what is happening in Nigeria.

I love how Lagos leaders are making wave despite Nigerian factor dragging us back..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by FatherOfJesus: 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
plaindealer:

So, now you are saying work is going on after saying the project is moribund.?

This bi-polar ipob sef..

Why are you insulting me?
You no get home training?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by Johnson5258: 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
Tinubu has been preparing for 2023 since when he was a governor, himself and his guys are capable of funding his election, forget it.
CHHng:
Wetin e dey point again?

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by Tinubuadvocate: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
They will not appreciate because it was not in their region the good things is happening .
helinues:

When would you people start to appreciate good things?

And to say you still find a way to lump Tinubu into this is troublesome... Honestly

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by Sirmuel1(m): 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lanrelagboi:
https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1382715178710622219?s=19

What are OTHER STATES doing? Do they just sit there and watch Lagos? There should be simultaneous development all around the Country
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by gevans(m): 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nice one from Sanwoolu
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by chaloskyx: 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
CONGRATS I EXPECT THIS PROJECT TO BE DEAD IN ANOTHER 5 TO 10 YEARS DUE TO POOR MAINTANANCE BUT FOR NOW CONGRATS TO LAGOS STATE AT LEAST THEY ARE COMMISSIONING PROJECTS
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by Bimpe29: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
It's truly a much needed infrastructure in Lagos.

Eko Oni Baje o
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by sulaak(m): 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
danilmo:

I love how Lagos leaders are making wave despite Nigerian factor dragging us back..

Tinubu is the master of the Nigerian factor. Using his political privileges as the former governor to own Lagos is the Nigerian factor in Lagos
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by maxell(f): 11:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
jneutron4000:
God bless Yoruba land.

Amen and amen wink

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by maxell(f): 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
They will not appreciate because it was not in their region the good things is happening .

Precisely!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by dominic17: 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
tommy589:
How I wish he completes Fashola"s rail project
I had hope that he would have focused on already started line and complete it before starting another line.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by maxell(f): 12:12am On Apr 16, 2021
We are rooting for your success Gov Sanwo-Olu.

I am delighted to see the rendering of the red line light rail project.

God bless Lagos.

God bless the great SW

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) by miky(m): 12:33am On Apr 16, 2021
If only the other jagaga states can learn from lagos!!

Learn from our Governors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Family Sacks Lawyers Ozekhome, Ejiofor / Pregnant Mother Delivers While Dancing With Muma Gee At Campaign Rally (Photos) / I Will Be The Winner And I Will Congratulate Myself - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.