Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,882 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor (3730 Views)

Zzor (A Nairaland Male Pretending Go Be A Female) Apologies / Stop Pretending To Be Me (Zzor). / Zzor Has Deactivated Her Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Silentgroper(m): 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zzoh:
I don't want to talk about this. I'm here for peace and to ask the MODs to help me block the accounts that are impersonating me here.
U beta share d babe info as a real niqqar, so we would 4get all dz like it never happened.
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by olamide0147: 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Wait bro is he/she a male/female for video call ? grin
She's female and she's real.. To be honest she's now someone I can call a friend
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Reex12(m): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
olamide0147:

She's the real one, I'm talking to her right now and I've seen her both her pictures and on video call
shutup none of those accounts is her,your probably the one behind them..what do you gain by being gay using a female moniker

2 Likes

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Zzoh(f): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Zzoh(f): 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by SILENTandSMART2: 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
olamide0147:

She's female and she's real.. To be honest she's now someone I can call a friend

Wow that's nice so this werey wey open another account nah fake grin

Life hard , she just forkkk up big time
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by olamide0147: 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
Reex12:
shutup none of those accounts is her,your probably the one behind them..what do you gain by being gay using a female moniker
LOL you damn silly so olamide is now a female moniker?
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by SILENTandSMART2: 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zzoh:
Who are you? Stop being silly.

Werey shut up you're not her grin

Hahahaha grin
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by olamide0147: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Wow that's nice so this werey wey open another account nah fake grin

Life hard , she just forkkk up big time
Bro the op is real but those other accounts are fake
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by olamide0147: 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Werey shut up you're not her grin

Hahahaha grin
Bro she's the one trust me stop bashing her
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by SILENTandSMART2: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
olamide0147:

Ok
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by olamide0147: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Ok
Yeah bro
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Enceladus(m): 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
olamide0147:

The roz.col talks a lot like the real one. Fake pastor john....., avoid me please and the likes. Anyways these people should stop impersonation.
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by SILENTandSMART2: 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
olamide0147:

Bro she's the one trust me stop bashing her

No feelings attached , I'm not a bitter mofo I just hate nonsense wink

Shey she really chat with the boy or the screenshot nah fake

2 Likes

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by 3gpvids: 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
I bulive this not
adios!
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Petyprince: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
orohbiro:
This one done dey feel like celeb , anty no allow anyone deceive you madam
It's a he.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Petyprince: 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zzoh:
I wasn't a scammer. I was only using a female account.
You're a scammer, using a female account while you are male is scam.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Petyprince: 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
Rozcol:
jeon the real Zzor is very fine wherever she is,non of these Monika is her.shalom
Keep quiet Zzor is a man

1 Like

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Petyprince: 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
olamide0147:

She's the real one, I'm talking to her right now and I've seen her both her pictures and on video call
All those Zzor are male, unless u are one of those scammers!!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Petyprince: 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
[s]
olamide0147:

[/s]Just keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Petyprince: 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
olamide0147:

The OP said he is male, but you are busy saying he is female. U know the OP pass himself?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by kemicalreact: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
MrCork said it

3 Likes

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zzoh:
It's a personal talk, Remember like I said, I wasn't here for scamming.
But help tell them to block those that are impersonating me here.

You were not here for scamming until the opportunity presented itself and you couldn't resist, hairy balls

3 Likes

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zzoh:
I'm only here for peace. And to ask the admin to block those that are impersonating me.

Impersonating an imposter? What could be lower than this?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by ikillbrokegirls: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
olamide0147:

shut the f up. Stop pretending.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by ikillbrokegirls: 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
Una dey mad? Anything zzor on nairaland is a fake. Thunder strike una.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Numerouno94(m): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
Petyprince:
The OP said he is male, but you are busy saying he is female. U know the OP pass himself?

I wonder ooo

2 Likes

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by WoundedLamb: 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
The OP sounds more like someone who wants to humiliate the original account owner. I just hope the original account owner is safe cause NL boys are becoming scary these days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by olamide0147: 12:25am On Apr 16, 2021
Petyprince:
I have nothing to prove to anyone the main zzor been chatting with her and she's female in fact she's from North.... We've talked on video call and she sent me her pics..... So the só called male Zzor is fake

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by olamide0147: 12:26am On Apr 16, 2021
WoundedLamb:
The OP sounds more like someone who wants to humiliate the original account owner. I just hope the original account owner is safe cause NL boys are becoming scary these days.
Yeah she's safe but she feels bad about all this whole situation

2 Likes

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Petyprince: 12:26am On Apr 16, 2021
[s]
olamide0147:

I have nothing to prove to anyone the main zzor been chatting with her and she's female in fact she's from North.... We've talked on video call and she sent me her pics..... So the só called male Zzor is fake
[/s]Just keep quiet u yahoo boy
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by olamide0147: 12:30am On Apr 16, 2021
Petyprince:
[s][/s]Just keep quiet u yahoo boy
LOL you should be the one to keep quiet, yeah u called me yahoo boy am glad I'm not petty I didn't scam anyone here neither have I ever have any bad intentions towards anyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rich Young Lady Looking For Serious Relationship And Love / My Nairaland Crush!!neena / Lagos Hookup Zone (strictly For Seriousminded Lagosians)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.