Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor (3717 Views)

Zzor (A Nairaland Male Pretending Go Be A Female) Apologies / Stop Pretending To Be Me (Zzor). / Zzor Has Deactivated Her Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by olamide0147: 12:33am On Apr 16, 2021
For y'all coming at me here's screenshot for you to know
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Petyprince: 12:46am On Apr 16, 2021
[s]
olamide0147:

LOL you should be the one to keep quiet, yeah u called me yahoo boy am glad I'm not petty I didn't scam anyone here neither have I ever have any bad intentions towards anyone
[/s]Shut up Fraudster

2 Likes

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Petyprince: 12:50am On Apr 16, 2021
[s]
olamide0147:
For y'all coming at me here's screenshot for you to know
[/s]Who do you think you are deceiving Fraudster? Anyone could save any number as Zzor and screenshot one chat to prove that he chatted with the said guy. Whereas what's the prove that he is female!! Respect yourself, your days of being a scammer will be over soon.
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by olamide0147: 1:09am On Apr 16, 2021
Petyprince:
[s][/s]Who do you think you are deceiving Fraudster? Anyone could save any number as Zzor and screenshot one chat to prove that he chatted with the said guy. Whereas what's the prove that he is female!! Respect yourself, your days of being a scammer will be over soon.
You just want to be relevant, I'm sure you and op are working together because a petty nigga like u got nothing on me so lick my ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Youngpo413: 1:22am On Apr 16, 2021
Pussy-thirsty-men will always be scammed....still wondering what's so special Zzor anyways...
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Reex12(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2021
olamide0147:

LOL you damn silly so olamide is now a female moniker?
You and op are working together to make people believe shes the real zzor, and I wont be suprised your the same person controlling both accounts

2 Likes

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by olamide0147: 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
Reex12:
You and op are working together to make people believe shes the real zzor, and I wont be suprised your the same person controlling both accounts
Damn what are you talking about, I said I chatted with the real zzor and she's female, we even had a video call, exchanged voice note.... I didn't say the op or other impersonating zzor are real ones but I know the real one m
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Petyprince: 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
[s]
olamide0147:

You just want to be relevant, I'm sure you and op are working together because a petty nigga like u got nothing on me so lick my ass
[/s]Thank you for defining yourself.
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by lkillbrokehoes: 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
Zzoh:
Lalas.ticlala, mynd.44, Rock.tation. This account with the username "Zz0r" ( with the number zero, not the alphabet "o"wink is impersonating me, please ban or block his account, he is not a female, even though he is pretending to be one.
I created this account to beg you for this. Mods please help me to ban him for impersonating me. I will deactivate this account and use a different account with a different name that is not related to this one, so another other account with a name similar to "Zzor" , is impersonating me.
Thanks for your understanding. I just don't want him to use this as an opportunity to scam Nairalanders.
His moniker is www.nairaland.com/zz0r
You are not only fake but a scammer, get out of here! your secret have been exposed

1 Like

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by lkillbrokehoes: 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
Zzoh:
Lala.sticlala, my.nd44 Rockt.ation. Please help me clear This.
I also found out that he also has another account with the moniker "Zorr," please this is not my account, he is trying to impersonate me because I deactivated my initial account.
Pathetic scammer

1 Like

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by lkillbrokehoes: 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
olamide0147:

She's female and she's real.. To be honest she's now someone I can call a friend
Only you dey follow 88 females? this your simping no be here at all.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by lkillbrokehoes: 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
kemicalreact:
MrCork said it
I already knew the account was fake, everything about that account is fake.
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by olamide0147: 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Only you dey follow 88 females? this your simping no be here at all.
What do u call simp dirty ass nigga, I'm not gay bro and besides I'm not fuckin with any of them
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by kemicalreact: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I already knew the account was fake, everything about that account is fake.
Damn!

1 Like

Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by AwesomeStormy00(m): 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
Wow some Nigerian are horrible. Did someone on here, decided to be impersonating another m3mber on nairaland? Is this to be famous or to scam people? It is well that person mental check up i still can't get my head around this saga.

The moderators here need to stop this cyber bullying on nairaland cuz it is not nice
Re: Why I Deactivated My Account. (Stop Impersonating Me) ~ Zzor by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
Zzoh:
I created this account to beg for peace. I deactivated main account because the heat was too much on me here.
Even if I tried to use fake identity here, how is it your business? After all here is a faceless forum and I deserve some peace here.
This is my last message to this forum, you all should let all this to be a thing of the past. I never signed up with a female account to scam anybody, so don't get me wrong. Stop believing every news about me, I'm not a scammer.
Please every other account here relating to my name is fake, this is the only account I created to make peace here. I will probably return back with a different moniker and start a new anonymous life here.
You shall never know peace all the days of your life except only if you are truly the person you claim to be.Mark my words

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'are You Free Tonight?' Hook Me Up A Secret Lover / Sugar Mummys In Nigeria / Rich Young Lady Looking For Serious Relationship And Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.