Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) (41517 Views)

58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa / Woman Raped And Brutally Killed In Uncompleted Building In Bayelsa.Graphic Photo / A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by merits(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
Old news late to arrived nairaland.RIP to the dead.
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by November24(f): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
saphiere:
What could be the cause of the recent increased in rape cases in Nigeria? I thought my brothers say sex is cheap abi free?

Some boys on this forum once told me that the reason men rape women is because of out women dress. Was this woman also dressing in a revealing outfit?

C'mon boy! Crime is crime. Whether women walk naked on the streets or not, there shouldn't be a reason to rape them.

Let's us respect women. Without females, there won't be "life". No living thing will exist.

Hello sis. Don't sound foolish
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
Na wa o! Some people kill themselves, some even go as far as committing suicide.
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by IvarDboneless: 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
saphiere:
What could be the cause of the recent increased in rape cases in Nigeria? I thought my brothers say sex is cheap abi free?

Some boys on this forum once told me that the reason men rape women is because of out women dress. Was this woman also dressing in a revealing outfit?

C'mon boy! Crime is crime. Whether women walk naked on the streets or not, there shouldn't be a reason to rape them.

Let's us respect women. Without females, there won't be "life". No living thing will exist.
I always thought you kinda have a case with that your popular quote but I was wrong...you no even get sense undecided. Just read through what you just wrote again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
Calabar people and fvck sef
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
saphiere:
I am just wondering what could turn our beloved brothers to rapists lately. Sex is cheap or even free according to them.
I don't think rape is about free sex or because sex is expensive. What ever makes you think or believe so i cannot understand.
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by tiswell(m): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
saphiere:

who are the 'boys" here?

bad effects of 'aristo"
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by mmsen: 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
Churches everywhere in Nigeria and no much injustice. Make the connection if you dare.
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by Joromi1: 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
saphiere:
I am just wondering what could turn our beloved brothers to rapists lately. Sex is cheap or even free according to them.
Your "beloved" brothers and uncles raped an innocent woman to death and you're happy. Tufiakwa!
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
Rape is a spirit. its not about the cheapness of sex.
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by biggy26: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
saphiere:

Someone was murdered in cold blood and you are talking rape. You should be asking why a life was taken !!
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by Enoch07: 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
Enough of this Fulanis madness in southern Nigeria
oga you don begin dey point fingers. Blackman!!
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by fait10(m): 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
saphiere:

shut up without men nkor how women wan take get belly.
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by fait10(m): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
November24:

Hello sis. Don't sound foolish
She just so stupid i pity d man yanshing her
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
Stop posting the photos of the victims of violent crimes on social media edakun.
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
Enoch07:

oga you don begin dey point fingers. Blackman!!
Who else did it or are you one of the culprits?
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by mujaya1(m): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
fuvk you and entire igbo herdmen Biafra
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
Is that all you got to say about this tragedy?
I really was shocked .
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
saphiere:
STFU....stop trying to sound sarcastic..just condemn the act and move on..
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
PussyKing:
Amotekun should be investigated undecided
Absurd!!
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
be it Fulani, Yoruba , hausa or Igbo crime is crime let's not ethnicize it. A criminal is a criminal even if he is from Jerusalem or mecca
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by Reference(m): 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
Everyone shouting rape here when it is a clear case of murder/assassination. That certain documents were missing in a clear hint of those behind it which sounds like the fallout of deal making or high value posessions. The rape was certainly to dehumanise the victim, not the primary reason for the assault and I won't be surprised if they find signs of torture.

I hope the police won't fall for that and prosecute the incident as a sex crime, totally missing the point and possibly a much wider conspiracy. All her associates should come under the microscope.

1 Like

Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
Calabar is now a den of violence. The once peaceful "People's paradise".
, what is happening I'm your area self
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by jayworld15(m): 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
saphiere:

You’re a confused entity. Rape is bad and worthy of all condemnation.
Back to your pose.when they say sex is cheap. You know why? Many females agree with the way they’re socially, culturally, mentally and religiously thingified, objectified or commodified. If you want to attack men for female enchainment, first liberate its greatest hurdles - the most females. They said most females are confused (not all but higher than half of their population), that’s because they don’t know where they stand either with the big “F” or small “f” or belonging to none.

Let me school you in another one of your “most female confusionism.” The society objectifies the female as a commodity, the big “F” said “no”. They became adherent to the mental belief that they control themselves, their bodies by not marrying but still “offer sex through prostitution for monetary gains or willful desire to give men the satisfaction without money involvement.” The latter on the basis they control men through radicalism, a branch of feminism.
Either way, they’re still objectifying themselves as men’s pleasure tool. Thirdly, tell your parents not to collect dowry on your fiancé. Share the marriage bills ( from wedding till the last day of marriage- know the contextual difference here) equally, then your fight will be taken seriously. If you can’t do the last, carry out the previous ones.

Rape is bad and should be condemned, not the way you wrote. You should apply common sense after it, then wisdom.
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by nurain150(m): 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
saphiere:

Walk naked shogbo around night area for bariga
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by koyyess: 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
This is one of the reasons why that Twitter guy went to Ghana instead of nizooria.

Nizoorians need to be recolonized.
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by sammirano: 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
Omo the feeling is real. Man, go all out to get those monsters and do justice to them. Nemo me impune lasett.
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by sammirano: 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
saphiere:

Pls dont tie your stupid cause to this aged woman.case. try walking half-naked and not even full. I wish you well.
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by AmuRubber(m): 12:10am On Apr 16, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Calabar is now a den of violence. The once peaceful "People's paradise".

, what is happening I'm your area self

The vulture flesh seller is from Benue; a state already in full control of Fulani herdsmen terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 12:22am On Apr 16, 2021
saphiere:

Can you imagine, these criminals were carried by women for 9 months. It is beyond sickening. Every woman needs to carry weapon for Naija. At least if u go die, u go take a beast with u
Re: 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 12:53am On Apr 16, 2021
saphiere:

The way you look out for rape threads on this forum eeeh. Lol

Sapphy dear, the matter don tire me too make I no lie or mince words.

Seriously, I don't know what some guys enjoy in forceful sex. It's becoming alarming and highly condemnable. Too bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother: "Seun Ajila Was A Virgin On Her Period, Raped & Stabbed To Death" / Indian Police Parade Nigerian Woman For Allegedly Killing Her Lover.Photos/Video / Agboghidi Irabornehi Wanted By Police In California, N9M Reward Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.