Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Is It True That most People Never Get Satisfied With Money? No Matter How Rich - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It True That most People Never Get Satisfied With Money? No Matter How Rich (142 Views)

My Experience With Money Doublers / Is It True That Polaris Bank Services Have Been Restored? / Four Common Financial Mistakes Most People In Nigeria Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That most People Never Get Satisfied With Money? No Matter How Rich by GreaterFuture3: 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
Like even if they are stinkingly Rich.
I don't know what it's like to be very wealthy but I find it very hard to believe. Financial security for you and Your immediate Ones comes one get to a certain level.
That statement is only heard amongst Nigerians, Oyinbos don't really talk like this. Some Yorùbás would say "Owo o 'n tolowo", meaning, Rich people are never satisfied with money no matter how much they have.
Re: Is It True That most People Never Get Satisfied With Money? No Matter How Rich by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
Money has never, and will never make anyone happy, nor bring satisfaction.
Pursue happiness and satisfaction, and if money is part of what will give it to you, it will come on it own, to how much you really need it.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Pool Week41 3over3 Available. Pair (42&43) / Fire Extinguishers Supplies, Servicing, Refilling And Installations. / Earn Without Sweat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.