Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

My Experience With Money Doublers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With Money Doublers (22237 Views)

Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money / Click If You Want To By A Lpv Forum Account With Money Inside The Account / Mistake We Make With Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Money Doublers by Damian911: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
A guy approached me yesterday and introduced himself and pointed to the direction of few guys saying they're money doublers and I should give it a try that I won't regret it blah blah blah. Well, I already knew they were scammers but decided to play along. I started with #500 and they did their stupid abracadabra and gave me 5k that I won I pretended I was surprised and happy and told them I'll be back and getting I wanted to take all my savings but decided to take a part of it totalling #200k. I decided to play a fast one on them using psychology

Immediately I got there I told them I'm with 200k and whispered into their ears "Shh, you see this money I brought is nothing if you can double it for me, the company I work for kept #20m with me and I have access to my Dad's account and he's got #2.5m so if you double it for me I'll give you guys #20.5m and you double it we share the proceeds" They encouraged me to and quickly doubled the #200k to #500k. I pretended to be even more astonished and promised to be back with #20.5m. They encouraged me saying its my my opportunity of making it in life and utilize it well! Took the #500k and almost screamed "I Will Be Back"

Since I never go and the mugus have been calling me. I kukuma break make I have peace! They no know say if scamming was food chain I'll be the apex predator! They met the apex predator!

318 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Zigzagman: 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hilarious grin

I keep telling people, whenever something or someone appears too good to be true, it usually is.

In this hard times, we need to fortify ourselves against fraud and scams, especially from those that involve greed and romantic relationships.

OP, you're lucky that the person who tired to scam you is a stranger and not a professional. If he had been a lover, one just like the women in this conversation: too good to be true,
yu would have fallen hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU3zIpAEQ64

By the way, how did they allow you leave with the money?

24 Likes

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by RighteousDemon: 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
Reminds me of the song by RuffCoin "Nwa Aba"...

When a guy guy a guy

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by dawnomike(m): 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
Damian911:
A guy approached me yesterday and introduced himself and pointed to the direction of few guys saying they're money doublers and I should give it a try that I won't regret it blah blah blah. Well, I already knew they were scammers but decided to play along. I started with #500 and they did their stupid abracadabra and gave me 5k that I won I pretended I was surprised and happy and told them I'll be back and getting I wanted to take all my savings but decided to take a part of it totalling #200k. I decided to play a fast one on them using psychology

Immediately I got there I told them I'm with 200k and whispered into their ears "Shh, you see this money I brought is nothing if you can double it for me, the company I work for kept #20m with me and I have access to my Dad's account and he's got #2.5m so if you double it for me I'll give you guys #20.5m and you double it we share the proceeds" They encouraged me to and quickly doubled the #200k to #500k. I pretended to be even more astonished and promised to be back with #20.5m. They encouraged me saying its my my opportunity of making it in life and utilize it well! Took the #500k and almost screamed "I Will Be Back"

Since I never go and the mugus have been calling me. I kukuma break make I have peace! They no know say if scamming was food chain I'll be the apex predator! They met the apex predator!
I am still thinking if what to comment... You tried!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by AmancalledGod: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
Is this a true life story or a kind of fiction, i swear you played a fast one on them

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by ikeno(m): 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Des ur tory get k-leg. Money doubler go let u go wit 500k make I hear.

434 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by dontrulee: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Most likely fiction.
But if it's real, kudos to you. But be careful next time, you might not be lucky. If na "ogbonge" money doubler you met, that 200k is gone. grin grin

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
You dey mad
Na lie go kill that your flat head
Oloshi grin

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Xammie001(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
omor i duff my yb for you oooo
wisdom won't kill you brother

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Xammie001(m): 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
dontrulee:
Most likely fiction.
But if it's real, kudos to you. But be careful next time, you might not be lucky. If na "ogbonge" money doubler you met, that 200k is gone. grin grin
bro
they want 20.5 million now, so they need to convince him beyond doubt so that he can bring it joor

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Hardy123(m): 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
Damian911:

Tales by moonlight

48 Likes

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by labake1(f): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
ikeno:

As in
Seems OP just finished watching naija film

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Damian911: 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hardy123:
Tales by moonlight
Whatever so fvck off! undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Damian911: 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
dawnomike:
I am still thinking if what to comment... You tried!!!
*smiles cheesy*

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Damian911: 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Battlefield2:
You dey mad
Na lie go kill that your flat head
Oloshi grin
Mad Man you think say I mumu like you or everyone is like you? If you're not brain dead what makes you think my head is flat?

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Damian911: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
ikeno:
I acted very dumb, like an unexposed ajebutter rich that knows nothing and answered their questions dumbly so I was just acting like a dumbo. I knew they may not want to gimme the money that was why I acted stupid like a kid more or less

23 Likes

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Damian911: 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
labake1:

As in
Seems OP just finished watching naija film
People still dey watch TV?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Damian911: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Xammie001:

bro
they want 20.5 million now, so they need to convince him beyond doubt so that he can bring it joor
Tankio brother! kiss

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Damian911: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
kiss
Xammie001:
omor i duff my yb for you oooo
wisdom won't kill you brother

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Damian911: 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
dontrulee:
Most likely fiction.
You're right bro but I played like a mumu unexposed ajebutter kid who is street illiterate and needs the 500k to be assured the 20.5m will be doubled!

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Damian911: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
ikeno:
I acted like a dumb kid who needs the 500k to be assured the 20.5m will be doubled coupled with the use of psychology.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Damian911: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
LoL cheesy wink kiss
Zigzagman:
Hilarious grin
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Damian911: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
Westerhoffe
brain54
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Westerhoffe(m): 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
cheesy
This had better not be a reality o!
A case of bird killing fowler.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by brain54(m): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
Damian911:
I acted very dumb, like an unexposed ajebutter rich that knows nothing and answered their questions dumbly so I was just acting like a dumbo. I knew they may not want to gimme the money that was why I acted stupid like a kid more or less
Have you read the “48 laws of power “…?

One of the laws( can’t recall the number now) - to appear dumber than your mark .

It tells the story of how 2 young guys where able to pull one of the biggest con stunts/scam in history by selling a fake diamond mine to some of the richest business tycoons in the world at the time.

They appeared/put up a dumb and naive performance in the process of negotiating the business deal the business men actually thought they had hit a jackpot.

Not knowing it was a plan to put the business men off and sell a worthless mine.

You applied same law!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Damian911: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
brain54:

Have you read the “48 laws of power “…?

One of the laws( can’t recall the number now) - to appear dumber than your mark .

It tells the story of how 2 young guys where able to pull one of the biggest con stunts/scam in history by selling a fake gold mine to some of the richest business tycoons in the world at the time.

They appeared/put up a dumb and naive performance in the process of negotiating the business deal the business men actually thought they had hit a jackpot.

Not knowing it was a plan to put the business men off.

You applied same law!
I dey always gbadun you my brother hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by Damian911: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
Westerhoffe:
cheesy
This had better not be a reality o!
A case of bird killing fowler.
Hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy. Stunts like this is always from Damian!
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
I know this will make for a good movie.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by dontrulee: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
Damian911:
You're right bro but I played like a mumu unexposed ajebutter kid who is street illiterate and needs the 500k to be assured the 20.5m will be doubled!

You did well.
Enjoy and spend the money well.
500k may be small, but leave some aside for investments.
Chill, take your guys out.
You can decide to spend or not spend on girls.
Just enjoy the money because before you blink, it's gone grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by labake1(f): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Damian911:
People still dey watch TV?

Yes o like OP using GOTV or DSTV

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by id4sho(m): 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Balablu
Re: My Experience With Money Doublers by DarkCaesar(m): 12:51am On Aug 11, 2023
Tell this tale to the kids in your street
They will tell you to go and bring that 20m plus wey u get for house and that they will help you hold your 500k, that’s if they don’t jazz you as well but for that 200k forget say u go carry am leave there grin

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Your Account Get Closed By Your Bank For Trading Cryptocurrencies? / Akingbola File A Suit To Recover Intercontinental Bank / List Of Genuine Local & Foreign Kolanut Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.