Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja (54512 Views)

Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by Kennitrust(m): 8:35am On Apr 16, 2021
I wanted to travel to Lagos after about 12yrs of not good there. Lol, I have to call all my relatives from far and near to tell them of my traveling. I also revealed to them where my properties are, in case I don't come back owing to the deteriorating nature of the country' secruity situation.

Hmmm that is Nigeria today
Where you are aware of going out and uncertain of coming back until you reach house.
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by Mivici: 8:35am On Apr 16, 2021
[b][/b]
godlessmind:
god has always been useless his servant was killed and he couldn't save him ....more reason you should know that god doesn't exist....
Ode

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by Anakazo22: 8:35am On Apr 16, 2021
godlessmind:
god has always been useless his servant was killed and he couldn't save him ....more reason you should know that god doesn't exist....
You are in folly my friend, we tend to blame everything on God,God is God whether you like it or not and he is not move by your low thinking, when you want to leave this world you will tell me whether they will take permission from you since you created yourself,be allowing the devil to deceive you about your concept of God.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by GorillaApp(m): 8:35am On Apr 16, 2021
adecz:

Most likely by Muslim fundamentalists
in the area ..
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by airminem(f): 8:36am On Apr 16, 2021
Really sad just like the way innocent citizens are murdered right inside their houses/homes

Insecurity insecurity insecurity!!!
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by mrkings84(m): 8:36am On Apr 16, 2021
Too much evil going on in the land these days

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by freshvine(f): 8:37am On Apr 16, 2021
My mind is telling me that it's the handiwork of the peaceful people.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 16, 2021
BluDesk:
Kanu appeal to these guys na. See the effects of the ginger you were gingerring them

Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by Chirowman(m): 8:38am On Apr 16, 2021
May his soul rest in peace , it's a thing of joy to die in the Lord .rest on man of God

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by naijadrivablog: 8:40am On Apr 16, 2021
Abuja is supposed to be very secure but it is not. A city where the whole security agencies are headquartered. Even in Ushafa, I learnt that people are kidnapped. Is it Tungamaje, Kuje, One-Chance along Kubwa Express, etc.

Na wa
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by Jaylord12(m): 8:41am On Apr 16, 2021
godlessmind:

U need help....May God open the eyes of your understanding..amen

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by Eriokanmi: 8:42am On Apr 16, 2021
godlessmind:
Keep your vague belief to yourself. It's not yours to start telling those of us who believe God whether He exists or not. You shall know the truth someday and same will set you free. Go and ask Paul, he was worse than you guys before the met Jesus, the son of God on his way to doing his normal thing( persecute people of God) nothing happens in this world without God's knowledge. Was Stephen not stoned to death? What about Jesus whose coming and going to heaven was revealed even before His birth ? You sleep, dream and wake up...so you think its one utopian power that did this? Ignorance is a plague

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by airminem(f): 8:42am On Apr 16, 2021
Na u open the wife legs
DonMarkuzi:
He prolly slept with a members wife.

1884 inmates escaped from IMO prison. He probably have been killed by one of the escapists

Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by jaxxy(m): 8:42am On Apr 16, 2021
No security staffs in the church??
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by olisaEze(m): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2021
angry
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by Seniorwriter(m): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2021
tillaman:
All the devils don comot for hell, they don relocate come earth finish!!
Which kind person go enter inside church kill Pastor

Well Nigeria seems like the headquarters!
Since our bloodthirsty, clueless & wicked leaders have chosen to make the country an enabling place for them to dine & wine with these demons!
@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by deardevil(m): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2021
CandyOps:
I think everyone should have a Security Camera installed in his/her residence.

God forbid, if something happens we can at least have video proof.

***For your Hidden Security Bulb Camera see my signature

Well I’ll totally agree with you on that so that one can have a full knowledge of how it’s good down and have the face of the perpetrator on site

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by airminem(f): 8:44am On Apr 16, 2021
1884 inmates escaped from IMO prison. He probably have been killed by one of the escapists

If something, say something

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by electhnd(m): 8:48am On Apr 16, 2021
to be living IN NORTH this period is SUICIDAL
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 16, 2021
adecz:

Most likely by Muslim fundamentalists
in the area ..

Like they killed the woman who went about preaching early in the morning in the north years back.
This same people might be doing fasting now that ramadan has started. To "wash away" their sins.

People will never be reasonable.
Do your thing and I do mine and the world will be at peace.

The Nairaland Atheists too, if they had the opportunity, they would have killed the likes of Righteousness.

Minding people's business is so hard for them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by janetakan(f): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2021
godlessmind:

It seems you either want to die a very painful death or you just need attention desperately. Whichever it is, may God fight for himself. I don't need to curse you or wish you bad, God is strong enough to respond for himself. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by Pele10: 8:52am On Apr 16, 2021
The end is near,the signs of the endtime is complete
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by maximunimpact(m): 8:53am On Apr 16, 2021
Murder in the Cathedral
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by tstx(m): 8:53am On Apr 16, 2021
AmazingELixir:
shocked

End time is upon us...and the kingdom suffers unprecedented violence...

A true man of God can't be killed this way...who born that person.

Oyedepo etal walk around with security men for a reason... No dey deceive yourself
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by perdollar(m): 8:54am On Apr 16, 2021
Aka aboki dia. They should look for d jihadist around them
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by femijay8271(m): 8:54am On Apr 16, 2021
godlessmind:

Yeah u are right... your own gods are useless but OUR GOD ALMIGHTY IS NOT...GLORY BE TO HIM IN HEAVEN!
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by kingthreat(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2021
heartbraker:
.. Gbenu soun, lord dat can not defend him when dey are killing him even in his presence na him wan do vangeance?

A fool says in his heart there is no God.
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by femijay8271(m): 8:57am On Apr 16, 2021
heartbraker:
.. Gbenu soun, lord dat can not defend him when dey are killing him even in his presence na him wan do vangeance?

May God Almighty Forgive you
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by OILOFGLADNESS: 8:59am On Apr 16, 2021
Charisec:
A pastor known as Rev Emeka Evans of Goodnews City Church, Abuja was brutally murdered in his church while having a lone vigil on Tuesday.

The attack wasn't discovered until morning when the assailants had disappeared. He was barely alive when help came but gave up the ghost on the way to the hospital.

This has thrown the entire environment into mourning as he was a popular pastor in the Nyanya Jikwoyi axis of Abuja.

The matter has been reported to the police but no clue yet.

Atrocity in the church of GOd

A lot of people will deliberately commit atrocity with mind to repent and ask for forgiveness afterward

You are just deceiving yourself

God is not mocked!

of course some of his church members already knows he always have lone vigil in the church....

Rest in Peace Man of God

you died at the place of service

Peaceful rest to Peaceful People!!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2810556419199876&id=100007366367074
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by israelmao(m): 9:01am On Apr 16, 2021
godlessmind:

Did man just appear from the blues?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Delta State (Photo) / US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS / Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.