Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja (54515 Views)

Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by Mekanus(m): 9:51am On Apr 16, 2021
kingthreat:

Someone died, and the best words you could churn out was mockery for whom the pastor served. Are you not a lesser human who glorifies the death of another. You are not just an atheist. Your case is that of extreme vile with lunacy as well as diminutive intelligence. I hope never to meet your type and pity those who deal with you on a daily basis as you will glorify any evil that happens to them.
What would I even have to do with a brainwashed religious fanatic like you. I don't have time for fairy tales. Your God is very useless and can't move a pin.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by JustCurious: 10:07am On Apr 16, 2021
The enemy has done this..
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by omlueh(m): 10:12am On Apr 16, 2021
God the Father Almighty through His Son Our Lord Jesus Christ have Mercy on You Amen
godlessmind:
god has always been useless his servant was killed and he couldn't save him ....more reason you should know that god doesn't exist....
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by Brunicekid(m): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2021
godlessmind:
god has always been useless his servant was killed and he couldn't save him ....more reason you should know that god doesn't exist....
God exists... I pray that you will come to the realization this truth.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by mechanics(m): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2021
He died in Christ.
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by magzey: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2021
godlessmind:
Your Mumu don do

Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by SlawG: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2021
Brunicekid:
God exists... I pray that you will come to the realization this truth.
What truth?
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by OtemAtum: 10:25am On Apr 16, 2021
magzey:

Your Mumu don do
godlessmind hasn't told any lie. None of the gods can do anything to save their worshippers. Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Mazda, El, Enlil, Anu, etc can't do anything in this our physical world. They are currently held in a spiritual cage by the gods of science.

Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY for details: https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

Jehovah has spent 4years, 7 months and 2 weeks in his spiritual cage. Many are losing their religion daily. Mind slavery is gradually fading.

R.I.P to the victims of Soldiers' Brutality at the Lekki Toll Gate. It's 5 months, 3 weeks and 2 days since the death of the GREAT YOUTHS.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by adeblow(m): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2021
illicit:
For him papa house
U no well grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by Geesaintagape: 10:31am On Apr 16, 2021
Praying alone inside church at night in this present Nigeria. Ok ooooo.
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by calcal: 11:13am On Apr 16, 2021
RIP

The situation is not getting better, seems God is distancing herself from location 9.
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by janetakan(f): 11:14am On Apr 16, 2021
DarkCaesar:
Ma’am you are cursed for fighting on God’s behalf and may He strike you with unprecedent Sorrows just as the Case of Uzzah.

I send it straight back to you and everyone in your bloodline. Enjoy tongue
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by hareskay(m): 11:23am On Apr 16, 2021
Seeing the headline alone is quite heartbreaking for a sane human. But for you to assume that this evil act was done by Muslims, that's very BAD and UNTHOUGHTFUL of you. People like you should watch what comes out of their mouths. Biko pls
adecz:

Most likely by Muslim fundamentalists
in the area ..
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by Elidrisy20: 11:34am On Apr 16, 2021
Drugs related killing
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by pope777(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
He was a dear friend!

May the Lord rest his soul!
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by Blackdisciple(m): 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
Fulani herdsmen
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by beauty7: 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
Hundredfold4lif:
ENEMIES OF THE CHURCH WHO HATED HIS PRAYERS MIGHT BE RESPONSIBLE!
GOD PUNISH THE DEVIL!!!!!

Exactly.

They know him and may have been watching for the opportunity to kill him to stop him from disturbing their occult and witchcraft operation.

That is why you could be going about your business and you meet a total stranger who knows everything about you because of your stand with God.

He or she could be planning to harm you, but most times,God always intervene.

But if God does not intervene, there is no problem.

It is even better to die and make it to heaven than to be in the kingdom of Satan and enjoy wealth in this Earth.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by Zona123(m): 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
godlessmind:

You may not understand how God works but I pray he reveals himself to you soon, so that you will come to believe in him and become a radical preacher of the Gospel of Jesus Christ just like he did Saul who later changed his name to Paul
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by DarkCaesar(m): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
janetakan:

I send it straight back to you and everyone in your bloodline. Enjoy tongue
only if I try to fight God’s battle lol
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by southpole: 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
godlessmind:
Did you miss your way to this thread? just asking
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by bewla(m): 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2021
BluDesk:
Kanu appeal to these guys na. See the effects of the ginger you were gingerring them
I believe this as a result of heat speech flying up and down
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by Calitoscassius(m): 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mekanus:
God has always been a useless motherfucker, fvck that white bearded nigga.
Absolutely! grin grin blood sucking useless goon!
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
Too bad the nonexistent God that he serves couldn't save him when he needed him the most.
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by godofuck231: 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
“Go see my wife , go see my guns “ the guy must have stepped over the red line
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
Okoroawusa:

You are naming the sins that you don't commit. Abi are you without sin?

grin

Your question.makes me laugh because you are somehow right. grin

No one is without sin but there is a difference between a Christian and a sinner. A sinner is someone without Christ who makes sin his way of life.
A Christian is someone who has Christ but due to the weakness of the flesh he sins. But sin is not his way of life.

Example.
An armed robber knows robbery is wrong but he does it and glorify in it. He even boasts of how he short some guys in their last operations. Robbery is his lifestyle. And tell him he is evil, he can shoot you to prove he is right.

Likewise the Yahoo guys (the real Nigarrr s and company) grin They boast of smoking weed, banging girls, bombing and all sorts.
Etc

But can you really find a child of God in armed robbery and the likes. No!

Hardly could you find a Christian in all those vices I named in my earlier post.

The bottom line, no one is perfect. grin
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by starz100: 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
godlessmind:

The day you leave this world and meet God, let us see if you can repeat these same words

If you can believe the devil (who is using you now exist), then be rest assured that He God Almighty also exists, even if He does not always interfere in the affairs of, we humans, as we would like him to

Note that the devil himself trembles at the mention of the name of Jesus, how much more you

Do not joke with God
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by Ezini(f): 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
godlessmind:

chai

my soul bleeds for you, may God show you mercy

only a fool says there is no God
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
He would have close the church door..And talks with God privately.. Human being don't fear God again..
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by DedeNkem: 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
kingthreat:
Sad. The murderers have bought the Lord's vengeance and it will not depart from them. Rest on Reverend.

Who did your so-called lord allowed it to happen?
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by adecz: 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
hareskay:
Seeing the headline alone is quite heartbreaking for a sane human. But for you to assume that this evil act was done by Muslims, that's very BAD and UNTHOUGHTFUL of you. People like you should watch what comes out of their mouths. Biko pls

Where were you when a woman
who was engaging in early morning
preaching in same Abuja was slaughtered
by Muslims a few years back?

By their fruits, you shall know them.
Re: Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja by francaofzion: 11:22am On Apr 17, 2021
godlessmind:

YOU ARE A FOOL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each / Man Caught Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Delta State (Photo) / US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.