Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags (49536 Views)

Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos / Gunmen Invade Ibrahim Magu’s House, Kill Policeman / Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by Fcwilly: 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
government sponsored terrorism

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by Akuruoulo(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
CodeTemplar:
ESN like Endsars has been hijacked?
By NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by Dpharisee: 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
Now we can see that the unknown gunmen are DSS, ESN gave intelligence report about plans to attack banks and the DSS idiots still carried out the act and hoisted Biafra flag it means that DSS have poor communication and very poor in espionage sabotage operations, nonsense and Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by MrCuteAndLoaded: 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
I think the East definately needs her own security outfit similar to Amotekun or Miyetti. This has got to stop!
Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by ugochukwufrenzy: 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
November1857:
Brainwashed Afonja the skull miner ,that was cast down from heaven long with Lucifer..
lolzzz,,,leave that ewedu and gbegiri hydraulic soup gobbler who is presently in Benin Republic IDP camp

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by xtervaganza(m): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
NigeriaIsZOO:
Lol, if this is confirmed to be factual then it means those fighting against ESN has become desperate and are now totally clueless on what to do.

Quick question, why would ESN attack banks and destroy vehicles of individuals, only to hoist flags and run away?? What would they achieve by embarking on such stupid mission?

Is this how low these people can sink and can't even think up a smart way of countering ESN aside this stupid and thoughtless stunt that can't even decieve a child?

To even make it more embarrassing and disgraceful for them, Nnamdi Kanu has remained perennially one step ahead of them thus making it easy for him to preempt all their dumb moves.

For those that are hoping Nigeria would remain indivisible, you all really should be worried because obviously those at the top of affairs has exhausted their plans on how to stop the separatists and are now embarrassing themselves with this sort of ridiculous stunt. SMH.
I'm Yoruba but I totally agree with you. It's not by force to be part of one Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by kechywillz(m): 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
A very dumb move,how will you after stealing, you hoist Biafran flag...? Isn't it obvious federal government acted a script to paint ESN as criminals,we aren't dumb as u abokkis

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by Invitationn: 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Wow... Why would iPob purposely spoil thier own image? Is this the government at work? Does that mean Nnamdi Kanu's sources were dependable?

On the hand, why would the government proceed with the plan when Nnamdi Kanu had already outed them? Wouldn't that be stupidity? Could this be Nnamdi Kanu's way of lending credibility to his words?

So many questions.
Legit questions.
They are not bothered about their name because they know their sheeples won't believe they did it even with hard evidence.
You might be right with the 'credibility to his words' part... that's the genesis of propaganda after all.
Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by Invitationn: 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
MrCuteAndLoaded:
I think the East definately needs her own security outfit similar to Amotekun or Miyetti. This has got to stop!
Miyetti Allah is not a security outfit.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by Zaggafrank: 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
Very interesting how terrorists sympathisers populate this platform. Whether anyone agrees or not, IPOB ESN are criminals and are doing everything to show they are strong. So their supporters can say all they wish after all, their master who is with their brain has spoken

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by WoundedLamb: 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
Invitationn:

Legit questions.
They are not bothered about their name because they know their sheeples won't believe they did it even with hard evidence.
You might be right with the 'credibility to his words' part... that's the genesis of propaganda after all.

Lol... obviously, you have a side. Thanks for the input. I just don't think ipob would have anything to gain by robbing a bank and mounting thier flag there. Such an act doesn't sit well with thier ambition, at least, to the best of my knowledge. But I also don't think the government did this. That would be too low. These are probably hoodlums who want to use the flag to divert the attention of the police or just add flavour to the successful robbery.
Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
NigeriaIsZOO:
Lol, if this is confirmed to be factual then it means those fighting against ESN has become desperate and are now totally clueless on what to do.

Quick question, why would ESN attack banks and destroy vehicles of individuals, only to hoist flags and run away?? What would they achieve by embarking on such stupid mission?

Is this how low these people can sink and can't even think up a smart way of countering ESN aside this stupid and thoughtless stunt that can't even decieve a child?

To even make it more embarrassing and disgraceful for them, Nnamdi Kanu has remained perennially one step ahead of them thus making it easy for him to preempt all their dumb moves.

For those that are hoping Nigeria would remain indivisible, you all really should be worried because obviously those at the top of affairs has exhausted their plans on how to stop the separatists and are now embarrassing themselves with this sort of ridiculous stunt. SMH.
Keep asking questions & thinking that Nigeria can bring herself that low for this mediocrity!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by cosmos1440: 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by Angelfrost(m): 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
Those behind these series of propaganda against ipob need to know or realize that the average Nigerian is not as dumb as they think...

Can't they apply a little intelligence for fvck sake?!! Haba!!! Mtchewww! undecided

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by naijadrivablog: 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Is this what ebubeagu was formed to do? undecided

It seems you don't understand government.
Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by Angelfrost(m): 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

If the government could only have focussed a fraction of the same energy they're trying so hard to use for the ESN we'd be better than the Gulf Countries.

Just a half these antics and weapons would have transformed the terror-ridden North to the most peaceful place in the universe.

Terrorist government!!!!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by Temptee101(m): 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Is this what ebubeagu was formed to do? undecided

You are too wise.

Blessings follow you.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by JooEeL(m): 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lol, this was clearly sponsored.
Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by pquaver(m): 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
optionalY09:

We heard before that DSS organized armed rubbers to rub bank to blackmail ESN

It is actually MNK and his is Ipob, Esn doing all things.. The raise false alarm so no one will suspect them they start by accusing and pointing fingers while carrying out their dastardly act's
Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by Mrlouis: 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2021
cbrezy:
shocked

Wow this is my village and this is close to my house and this Firstbank is beside Oye Agu market wow and non of my family members called to inform us here on Abuja

durrhh, you for add your phone number and other personal details join this one above na
Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by Kestolove(m): 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
Dye are now showing dia true colour...who know Sabi say iPob na arm robbers, killers, ritualist and drug traffickers couple with kidnapping. ..am not surprise

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by franxalive(m): 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
Exclusive101:
As expect of the lost jews from hell.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by jimi4us: 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
DSS at work
Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by franxalive(m): 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
Kestolove:
Dye are now showing dia true colour...who know Sabi say iPob na arm robbers, killers, ritualist and drug traffickers couple with kidnapping. ..am not surprise

Your show of shame is disgustingly shaming me undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by WhiteLion001(m): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
Obviously Not ESN or IPOB kind of thing.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by olatuns2017: 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
optionalY09:

We heard before that DSS organized armed rubbers to rub bank to blackmail ESN
i

You heard and u came here to show your gullibility!

OMG!

Where are the eggheads in SE?
Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by delpee(f): 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
God will surely reveal the mysterious gunmen someday. The lives being lost is what bothers me. May we have an end to these unnecessary battles all over the country. Whatever positive action will bring peace including God's divine intervention is what I pray for.
Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by LordOfTheGame: 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
I have said it earlier that these whole unknown gunmen issue are the works of evil fulani terrorists and DSS just to blackmail IPOB and cause hatred and division among the Igbo. Now it is becoming increasingly clear that DSS and fulani terrorists are he'll bent on causing crisis and destabilization in the South East but God pass them. ESN will flush them out very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by franxalive(m): 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
Moferere:
South East will soon become North East

YESSS...IN YOUR MALARIA INDUCED DREAMS. DO CARE TO TAKE YOUR MEDICALS SERIOUSLY undecided

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by Rossphinki: 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
simi1:
We don't need this in the east, do we still have police?

ESN drove them away.

ESN is now your police.
Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by Lagoon0: 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
NairaIand:
Slowly Nigeria is steadily moving towards anarchy.

Lol seun suppose ban for your moniker lol.
Na thousands of mention you go receive like dat o!
Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by optionalY09: 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
olatuns2017:
i

You heard and u came here to show your gullibility!

OMG!

Where are the eggheads in SE?

Oh shut the crap!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) / Driver Absconds With Brown Acura Day After Resuming Work At Park View (pic) / Phone Thief Falls Inside Soakaway, While Fleeing, In Ijoko, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.