Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags (49551 Views)

Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos / Gunmen Invade Ibrahim Magu’s House, Kill Policeman / Gunmen Invade Hausa Settlement In Asaba; Four Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2021
SO THE IDENTITY OF UNKNOWN GUNMEN IS GRADUALLY BEING UNMASKED.IGBO WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH DECEIVING YOURSELVES LET THE REST OF US KNOW.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by Moferere: 11:48am On Apr 16, 2021
Sleekfingers:

help me tell them......na that time their eyes go clear

They think they are doing buhari. Their eyes go soon clear

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
Reverse psychology everywhere... Smh
Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by naIraiaND: 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
Lagoon0:

Lol seun suppose ban for your moniker lol.
Na thousands of mention you go receive like dat o!

grin grin grin grin grin grin I cannot be banned. I'm invincible..... grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by mutvy: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
Give these flat-headed bastards their Biafra and tell them to leave Nigerian territory in 30 days otherwise wipe them out. Igbo people, una no go die well.
Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by DedeNkem: 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
This is an obvious blackmail! Government and crooked politicians are doing everything to discredit ESN and IPOB!!!
Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by Invitationn: 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Lol... obviously, you have a side. Thanks for the input. I just don't think ipob would have anything to gain by robbing a bank and mounting thier flag there. Such an act doesn't sit well with thier ambition, at least, to the best of my knowledge. But I also don't think the government did this. That would be too low. These are probably hoodlums who want to use the flag to divert the attention to the police or just add flavour to the successful robbery.
grin Obviously, the more rational side.
Your 'hoodlums' theory, didn't occur to me; it'svery convincing.
However, NK announcing it before it happened and tagging DSS discredits the theory.
Was he wrong? Did he deliberately tag DSS knowing the identity of the real attackers??
First thought, considering how NK condemned IPOB members for attacking banks during Endsars, one would say he can't be involved in the recent attack.
But on a second thought, this is a guy notorious with cheap propagandas.
And to what you think they will gain for robbing a bank; MONEY! They'll gain money grin
Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by cbrezy(m): 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mrlouis:

durrhh, you for add your phone number and other personal details join this one above na

Calm down bro I'm serious sad
Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
ada9ja:

heard from MNK? you guys are the greatest fool...MNK is a good mind player...he will stage prophecies in order to be justified and make himself more relevant. Hos can DSS come up with such plan to what gain when there are many other way to blackmail a small unit of RATS...MNK said it and asked them to carry it out in order to receive more accolades.

DSS attacking banks to blackmail ESN!!! is so laughable
focus on your family and kitchen cook for your husband if you have or better still go and get married
Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by ada9ja(f): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
Hizzy:
focus on your family and kitchen cook for your husband if you have or better still go and get married

advice from a dullard of the century
Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by Lagoon0: 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
Yusman316:

I'm using my head that's why I asked for evidence. Believing without any sort of evidence will be tantamount to madness or sycophancy
In Nigeria you don't need evidence , you need to be intuitive
Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 17, 2021
ada9ja:

advice from a dullard of the century
go help your life dey there de poke nose on Biafra
Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 17, 2021
NigeriaIsZOO:
Lol, if this is confirmed to be factual then it means those fighting against ESN has become desperate and are now totally clueless on what to do.

Quick question, why would ESN attack banks and destroy vehicles of individuals, only to hoist flags and run away?? What would they achieve by embarking on such stupid mission?

Is this how low these people can sink and can't even think up a smart way of countering ESN aside this stupid and thoughtless stunt that can't even decieve a child?

To even make it more embarrassing and disgraceful for them, Nnamdi Kanu has remained perennially one step ahead of them thus making it easy for him to preempt all their dumb moves.

For those that are hoping Nigeria would remain indivisible, you all really should be worried because obviously those at the top of affairs has exhausted their plans on how to stop the separatists and are now embarrassing themselves with this sort of ridiculous stunt. SMH.

Nigerian insecurity forces are well known for their lack of intelligence. Probably becos northerners are mainly in charge of such forces. All the charade about that bank attack wouldn't have been planned by a group of 5 ear olds all suffering from Down's Syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Bank In Anambra, Hoist Biafra Flags by ada9ja(f): 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Hizzy:

go help your life dey there de poke nose on Biafra
Biafra is define as a non-existence territory imagined by uncultured and confused aliens misled by a clown not living within the territory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Caught Stealing After Drugging Man Who Took Her Home From Club. Photos / Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried / Driver Absconds With Brown Acura Day After Resuming Work At Park View (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.