Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

The Worst Performing Set Of Governors in Nigeria : A Personal Assessment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Worst Performing Set Of Governors in Nigeria : A Personal Assessment (1410 Views)

Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Performing Set Of Governors in Nigeria : A Personal Assessment by Faber(m): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
The Story Of A Confused Regional Governors Forum
Barely thirteen months ago, the South East governors forum launched a regional Security outfit code named Operation Ogbunigwe. They assured that the operation Ogbunigwe will tackle insecurity in the region especially the rising cases of Fulani herdsmen attacks on farmers and rural dwellers. The operation Ogbunigwe received ecomiums and accolades from all quarters including the Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo Socio-Cultural group.

On February 13th, 2020, the Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo youth council came out to rename the Security Outfit and said it will be dubbed Operation Otawike . Both Operations Ogbunigwe and Otawike were never actualized. The leaders of the South East continued to fiddle with Rome burns. They continued to play politics with the lives of their people.

As a Sequel the IPOB unveiled A Regional Security Outfit named Eastern Security Network in December of 2020 to Secure the lands and people of the Old Eastern Region since the governors are not serious with the security challenges of the day. ESN hit the ground running almost immediately and went about their work with dedication and patriotism. They were almost ubiquitous confronting the enemies of the people on all fronts.

All of a sudden the South East governors came out of the blues four days ago to launch another security network christened Ebube Agu.
The questions begging for answers are:
What happened to OGBUNIGWE or OTAWIKE?
Why was it never actualized?
What is the guarantee that EBUBEAGU will not toll the path of OGBUNIGWE/OTAWIKE?
What are the plans on training, recruitment of personnel and funding of the EbubeAgu?

I think the ignoble title of the most unserious and irresponsible regional governors forum in Nigeria goes to the South East governors. And in my own estimation and that of other critical minds; EbubeAgu is just another show of shame by the South East governors.

Before you blame Nnamdi Kanu for forming ESN blame the South East governors first. They are the real miscreants.

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Performing Set Of Governors in Nigeria : A Personal Assessment by Enoch07: 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
we'll see how it will end Las las
Re: The Worst Performing Set Of Governors in Nigeria : A Personal Assessment by Faber(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
Enoch07:
we'll see how it will end Las las

This one tire person o. Come to think of it, they said they have deployed EbubeAgu to troubled areas already. No training, nothing nothing. We dey watch
Re: The Worst Performing Set Of Governors in Nigeria : A Personal Assessment by Omoslim26: 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
grin grin grin Oga op dis life is not hard at all ooo ��� This your ceaseless efforts to play down the regional security outfit created for and by Ndi Igbo is very very useless, bcus even if there was no Ebubeagu your militant sect esn will still never be accepted as a regional security outfit for Ala Igbo.

I don't know how a human being dat has brains will expect a Whole region to accept a militant sect created by a proscribed seccessionist group and it's scammer of a leader, as regional security outfit. It's the highest level of dilution, which is going to certainly lead such a person into perpetual mental problems.

You might be ipob leader, but you are not my leader,
you are not Bzm leader,
you are not massob leader,you are not BCG leader.
you are not Ohaneze youth leader,
talk more of a local government chairman, so how dare you even imagine that you can sit with your ponzi scheme members and create a militant sect, tagging it the regional security outfit for a whole Ala Igbo.

If Ebubeagu fail, then we all fail, but expecting the militant esn as a regional security outfit is not even open for argument and debate.

I am here to draw your dilutional and almost deranged mind back to reality ��� Sorry wake up and accept reality, it's not sweet though, but it will save you��.

Coke is sweet but it is not good for your body, while onugbu is bitter but it is good for your body.

Ebubeagu might not be sweet to you but it is better for SE
Esn is sweet but it's harmful to SE bcus as a militant sect it will continually draw confrontation with those unprofessional Nigerian army that have no regards for rules of engagement.

And we all know who always get to be the casualties ���

God bless Ebubeagu.
God bless Ala Igbo.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Performing Set Of Governors in Nigeria : A Personal Assessment by DonMaxxy(m): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin grin grin Oga op dis life is not hard at all ooo ��� This your ceaseless efforts to play down the regional security outfit created for and by Ndi Igbo is very very useless, bcus even if there was no Ebubeagu your militant sect esn will still never be accepted as a regional security outfit for Ala Igbo.

I don't know how a human being dat has brains will expect a Whole region to accept a militant sect created by a proscribed seccessionist group and it's scammer of a leader, as regional security outfit. It's the highest level of dilution, which is going to certainly lead such a person into perpetual mental problems.

You might be ipob leader, but you are not my leader,
you are not Bzm leader,
you are not massob leader,you are not BCG leader.
you are not Ohaneze youth leader,
talk more of a local government chairman, so how dare you even imagine that you can sit with your ponzi scheme members and create a militant sect, tagging it the regional security outfit for a whole Ala Igbo.

If Ebubeagu fail, then we all fail, but expecting the militant esn as a regional security outfit is not even open for argument and debate.

I am here to draw your dilutional and almost deranged mind back to reality ��� Sorry wake up and accept reality, it's not sweet though, but it will save you��.

Coke is sweet but it is not good for your body, while onugbu is bitter but it is good for your body.

Ebubeagu might not be sweet to you but it is better for SE
Esn is sweet but it's harmful to SE bcus as a militant sect it will continually draw confrontation with those unprofessional Nigerian army that have no regards for rules of engagement.

And we all know who always get to be the casualties ���

God bless Ebubeagu.
God bless Ala Igbo.

You keep on messing around on @Faber's topics and posts on this forum. When he is saying the truth you will turn a blind eye to what he is saying. Kindly point out what he said above that is a lie. You are so obsessed with anything that is true here on this forum. Your Governors are lying to you and you are defending them. Poor and panic defending from you. I have been following closely the development in Nigeria especially in the South East for sometime now. We are deeply worried over here. From all happening, only one man makes sense and that's Mr. Kanu. The rest are talking from both sides of their mouths. Do you trust your future on such leaders?

A man offers you protection and you choose to die like some natives did in Ebonyi state rather than embrace his offer. That's the height of being foolhardy. Do you love AlaIgbo more than those of us who are having nostalgic feelings and are praying that things should get better. Do you love AlaIgbo more than Mr. Kanu. What actually do you know about AlaIgbo. Where does AlaIgbo begin and where is her end. Do you know that there are Igbos in Equatorial Guinea, some of them from there who are living and working here look up to Mr. Kanu to reclaim their lost identities. Do you know that there are Igbos in Haiti where they speak Haitian creole as their language.

I wish you change your mentality. Your region and our region should not be in any competition with their own. Who offers the best let the people follow the person or group.
Your sense of pride is more akin to self-pity. I know the poster for being vocal and vulgar a times. I expect him to keep his cool and just be presenting clear facts. People like you are making a mountain outta a mole hill. Grow up man. I may not reply you if you get back at me. I am as busy as a bee. We are locked down here and most of us work from home. I rarely make comments on this beautiful forum. Just that this time I wanted to talk to you.
A' bientot!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Performing Set Of Governors in Nigeria : A Personal Assessment by Omoslim26: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
DonMaxxy:

You keep on messing around on @Faber's topics and posts on this forum. When he is saying the truth you will turn a blind eye to what he is saying. Kindly point out what he said above that is a lie. You are so obsessed with anything that is true here on this forum. Your Governors are lying to you and you are defending them. Poor and panic defending from you. I have been following closely the development in Nigeria especially in the South East for sometime now. We are deeply worried over here. From all happening, only one man makes sense and that's Mr. Kanu. The rest are talking from both sides of their mouths. Do you trust your future on such leaders?

A man offers you protection and you choose to die like some natives did in Ebonyi state rather than embrace his offer. That's the height of being foolhardy. Do you love AlaIgbo more than those of us who are having nostalgic feelings and are praying that things should get better. Do you love AlaIgbo more than Mr. Kanu. What actually do you know about AlaIgbo. Where does AlaIgbo begin and where is her end. Do you know that there are Igbos in Equatorial Guinea, some of them from there who are living and working here look up to Mr. Kanu to reclaim their lost identities. Do you know that there are Igbos in Haiti where they speak Haitian creole as their language.

I wish you change your mentality. Your region and our region should not be in any competition with their own. Who offers the best let the people follow the person or group.
Your sense of pride is more akin to self-pity. I know the poster for being vocal and vulgar a times. I expect him to keep his cool and just be presenting clear facts. People like you are making a mountain outta a mole hill. Grow up man. I may not reply you if you get back at me. I am as busy as a bee. We are locked down here and most of us work from home. I rarely make comments on this beautiful forum. Just that this time I wanted to talk to you.
A' bientot!

Bloody hypocrite.
That's the best way to describe you. So it's ok for the op to write rubbish about Ebubeagu and the SE leaders, but I can't do the same about his ipob and their militant sect esn with it's scammer leader

You are an unrepentant liar, for you will never catch me create a thread to talk about ipob or it's militant esn, you will never catch me talk about ipob or mnk unless some dimwit here tries to paint a wrong narrative that ipob and their scammer supremacists leader speaks for Igbo. I am an Igboman I am not an ipob member so I take it as an insult if you try to impose nonsense on me, I will call you out and if you throw insults at me I will dish it to you in double folds.
The nonsense you wrote cannot be considered an opinion for all I see here is the usual antics of trying to threaten, intimidate, and silence reasonable Igbos here who do not fit into your mentally deranged mind, but you have failed i would be the one to intimidate and silence you, not the other way around.

They will insult our SE leaders and still atikulate a fulani Cameronian , now pray tell me who is worse off between the SE leaders and the fulani atifku??

obu ihu abuo ghe gbuo unu ninee.

You should have just shut up and read the comments instead of disgracing yourself like this.

Re: The Worst Performing Set Of Governors in Nigeria : A Personal Assessment by jude79(m): 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
DonMaxxy:

A' bientot!

You thought your quoting a human being, not knowing that it's a computer generated app built to defend this regime, it's unreasonable assertion is of the highest grade stupidity.
Re: The Worst Performing Set Of Governors in Nigeria : A Personal Assessment by Faber(m): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
jude79:

You thought your quoting a human being, not knowing that it's a computer generated app built to defend this regime, it's unreasonable assertion is of the highest grade stupidity.

grin grin
So the Omoslim26 is just an app. Not even a robot but just an app developed to defend some motherfvckers who claim to be leaders grin grin this one shock me o

He wants to draw the attention of @DonMaxxy. Not knowing that dude don't have his fvcking time. Dude is in far away Canada enjoying life over there. One useless app is here clapping for those who have wasted its destiny as an app. The Omoslim26 app is not even among the top 10 most downloaded or trending apps on Apkmonk or playstore. Very useless and virus prone app grin
Re: The Worst Performing Set Of Governors in Nigeria : A Personal Assessment by jude79(m): 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
Faber:

grin grin
So the Omoslim26 is just an app. Not even a robot but just an app developed to defend some motherfvckers who claim to be leaders grin grin this one shock me o

He wants to draw the attention of @DonMaxxy. Not knowing that dude don't have his fvcking time. Dude is in far away Canada enjoying life over there. One useless app is here clapping for those who have wasted its destiny as an app. The Omoslim26 app is not even among the top 10 most downloaded or trending apps on Apkmonk or playstore. Very useless and virus prone app grin

Trending, how, only terrorists and their organizations have time to download such supporter of APC app.
Re: The Worst Performing Set Of Governors in Nigeria : A Personal Assessment by Omoslim26: 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
cursedFaber:

grin grin

Effects of too much intake of urine ���

This madness wey dey do from small no fit leave you again ��bcus the thing dey increase day by day��.

I repeat you will not catch me create a thread on your scam package ipob or mention it unless that your cursed head tries to create a wrong narrative that your rubbish ipob speaks for Igbo, then I will come for that your big cursed coconut head���

I have never done you or anyone of your brainwashed dunderhead bad here, other than to knock truth and reality into your coconut head� I should be getting a thank you Sir for saving you from this journey of mental disorder that you are taking on, bcus too much dilution can mess up your little mind.

say thank you sir you bloody ingrate ��

Anywhere wey I catch you insult me by dragging Igbos in general into your scam package ipob I will call you out,��
and anywhere wey you call me or throw shade at me I go ans you��

Re: The Worst Performing Set Of Governors in Nigeria : A Personal Assessment by Faber(m): 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
jude79:

Trending, how, only terrorists and their organizations have time to download such supporter of APC app.

grin grin grin grin grin
I beg you in the name of any thing or being you yourself dey fear and worship; no kill me with laugh here
Re: The Worst Performing Set Of Governors in Nigeria : A Personal Assessment by Omoslim26: 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
jude79:

grin
jude79:

chia I never knew I was giving people headache like dis ooo�� me wey just dey catch cruise na im some people wan give themselves heart attack.��

too much drinking of urine is bad for you.

Re: The Worst Performing Set Of Governors in Nigeria : A Personal Assessment by jude79(m): 11:52am On Apr 19, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

chia I never knew I was giving people headache like dis ooo�� me wey just dey catch cruise na im some people wan give themselves heart attack.��

too much drinking of urine is bad for you.
Isa pantani, the Islamic cleric, flogging the hell out of BMCs who tried to use their brains for the 1st time in their lives, thus resetting their brains back to almajiri factory settings, omoslim is receiving his own share.

Re: The Worst Performing Set Of Governors in Nigeria : A Personal Assessment by Omoslim26: 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
jude79:
Isa pantani, the Islamic cleric, flogging the hell out of BMCs who tried to use their brains for the 1st time in their lives, thus resetting their brains back to almajiri factory settings, omoslim is receiving his own share.
grin
jude79:

this your madness wey dey come off and on like nepa light don start again abi��

ngwa wait make I call your doctor,no bite person ooo��

Re: The Worst Performing Set Of Governors in Nigeria : A Personal Assessment by jude79(m): 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

this your madness wey dey come off and on like nepa light don start again abi��

ngwa wait make I call your doctor,no bite person ooo��

Tinono tinono , idon tayy!!! Wee you no get money for this ya phone, oya commot go load recharge card. We wee dee mtn don taya for you.

Re: The Worst Performing Set Of Governors in Nigeria : A Personal Assessment by helinues: 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ebube Agu is what we know and recognized.

To hell with ESN abi na ESPN

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Ebonyi, Kill Officer / Eastern Region Generated More Revenue Than Any Region / Let Face It, Is Nigeria Better Than The Present Afghanistan ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.