Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

"Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police (21398 Views)

3 Suspected ISIS Members Nabbed With Rifles In Abuja / Nigerians Sold Their Rights To The CBN Governor / NYSC Forgery: Prosecute Kwara PDP Governorship Candidate, KMC Tell Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by officialmario(m): 5:22am On Apr 16, 2021
oloyedewaris:
Is like they have tied drug to this people's destiny

Fools everywhere
including you, if fools are everywhere, that means your family members are fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by officialmario(m): 5:22am On Apr 16, 2021
swtdrms:

That name Tinubu would probably be the cause to your end.
says who oga?
Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by officialmario(m): 5:24am On Apr 16, 2021
holatin:
how people like you full this forum and receive likes for your stupid post show how low this great forum has fallen. SMH

e choke
Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by adecz: 5:51am On Apr 16, 2021
Point of correction,
Biyafrans not Nigerians.. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by braunny(m): 5:58am On Apr 16, 2021
southsouthking:
Am dedicating this FTC to all legit hustler out there, that very soon we all going to cheers to a better life.

And to you Mr telim , I won't forget you in a hurry.
You were a life saver and i say May God keep blessing you.
God lemme locate my own Mr telim ohhh..God bless u Mr telim
Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by Duplexxx: 6:04am On Apr 16, 2021
Nigerians with drugs na 5&6
Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by MemoriesAndMe: 6:08am On Apr 16, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Trying to defend the "Nigerian" suspect because you know where they likely come from in Nigeria abi?

Which tarnishing again are you talking about other than the one already being done by ipob pigs?

As it is now, genuine Nigerians leaving in Delhi will be subjected to undue pressure because of some money worshipping animals. undecided
The entire episode happened in India and Indian citizens are the culprits. It really doesn't make sense for them to drag another nation along with them after getting caught. They should pay for their crimes without having to mention another country because that will paint the image of that country in a biased fashion. Thats what I meant.

I dont really do all that tribalistic thingy where everyone points an accusing finger at a specific tribe like many people do.

This scenario is almost similar to say someone getting arrested in Europe that is comparatively peaceful at the moment with a rocket launcher and he says he bought it from an Afghan - known for its current turmoils. The damn thing was found on him and he should face the music, not paint another nation in an unwarranted light for his own crime.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by MemoriesAndMe: 6:16am On Apr 16, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Trying to defend the "Nigerian" suspect because you know where they likely come from in Nigeria abi?

Which tarnishing again are you talking about other than the one already being done by ipob pigs?

As it is now, genuine Nigerians leaving in Delhi will be subjected to undue pressure because of some money worshipping animals. undecided
The entire episode happened in India and Indian citizens are the culprits. If you re-read the post again, there is no Nigerian suspect mentioned anywhere, all the suspects are Indians that said they got theitems from Nigerians. Any black foreigner could have feigned to them hes Nigerian.

It really doesn't make sense for them to drag another nation along with them after getting caught. They should pay for their crimes without having to mention another country because that will paint the image of that country in a biased fashion - just like you said. Thats what I meant.

I dont really do all that tribalistic thingy where everyone points an accusing finger at a specific tribe like many people do.

This scenario is almost similar to say someone getting arrested in Europe that is comparatively peaceful at the moment with a rocket launcher and he says he bought it from an Afghan - known for its current turmoils. The damn thing was found on him and he should face the music, not paint another nation in an unwarranted light for his own crime.
Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by thundafire: 6:27am On Apr 16, 2021
pacespot:
They will be caught too, what are their names for name checkers to cross check
national developers u mean
Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by DesChyko: 6:38am On Apr 16, 2021
southsouthking:

And to you Mr telim , I won't forget you in a hurry.
You were a life saver and i say May God keep blessing you.

Ayhomes for me.
A vessel who proved that your blessings obey no protocols.
Not forgetting your benevolence.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by SmartPolician: 6:40am On Apr 16, 2021
holatin:
how people like you full this forum and receive likes for your stupid post show how low this great forum has fallen. SMH

Don't take Nairaland seriously

Na yeye forum

After all, it's a faceless forum
Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by AfonjaConehead: 6:45am On Apr 16, 2021
Who God have blessed,no idiot can curse.
Them go die of jealousy... grin
Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by Quality20(m): 6:48am On Apr 16, 2021
Wen they are doing their evil business, they are Nigerians, but when they are in Nigeria, they beat chest n call themselves biafrans
Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 16, 2021
This is what white people said when they were caught shipping "Nigerians" to Europe and America for slavery grin Then they went on to write the same lie into African history books .
Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by Ihatethemods2: 7:23am On Apr 16, 2021
These Indians though
Meanwhile, Meet super handsome Korean-Nigerian model who is the first Black Model to walk the run ways of South Korea, and is taking over South Korea fashion industry. Watch the interesting story of Hang Hyun-min below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzWjKmmfcLQ
Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by cardoctor(m): 7:24am On Apr 16, 2021
Must we be blamed for everything bad.
Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by Onlinesmart: 7:36am On Apr 16, 2021
Crimes pay not.
Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by Horlufemi(m): 7:46am On Apr 16, 2021
Ok the Nigerians put gun to your head to sell it to you. Right grin
Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by addexx: 8:11am On Apr 16, 2021
I'm proud of my country. We they rep globally everywhere. Good or bad. All sectors of the economy and all shades of crime grin
Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by Oracleforce: 8:13am On Apr 16, 2021
pacespot:

Nyamiri people are always represented in any international hard-drugs dealing
Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by rhektor(m): 8:27am On Apr 16, 2021
Silly claim
Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by Kingsleyu31: 8:41am On Apr 16, 2021
Always giving Nigerians bad names. God is watching
Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by Okoroawusa: 9:14am On Apr 16, 2021
Even though I know that Nigerians do unprintable things in India but this defence is wack... Nigerians are not the only Africans in India.
Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by Moonlight87: 9:14am On Apr 16, 2021
danngnews:
Nigerians in India will rightly tell you these are lies, but those at home will easily believe it.

If only you know that almost every black man in India claim to be Nigerian when caught in a crime.
every English speaking Africa country claim to be a Nigerian when they commit a crime
Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by AnanseK(m): 10:33am On Apr 16, 2021
Our brothers , the hard working tribe, developing India, China, South, Africa, Malaysia, Indonesia and the East Africa and Western Europe.
Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by Sapeletotheworl(m): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2021
Tortoise name nor dey comot from story.
Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by olmoRoc: 11:06am On Apr 16, 2021
pacespot:

Asians, and other foreigners living in Asia are notorious for claiming they bought their dope from Nigerians upon arrest to protect the identity of their real suppliers.

I'm not claiming that they couldn't have bought their wares from some unscrupulous Nigerians though.
Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by nedekid: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
Who sold it to the Nigerians?
Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by OnyebuchiJayden(m): 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
Its a free world my friend

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Sacks VC, Rosamund Osahagulu, Week After Abduction, Release / Buhari Swears In New Permanent Secretaries / Osinbajo Delivers Lecture At Harvard (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.