Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

"Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police (21410 Views)

3 Suspected ISIS Members Nabbed With Rifles In Abuja / Nigerians Sold Their Rights To The CBN Governor / NYSC Forgery: Prosecute Kwara PDP Governorship Candidate, KMC Tell Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by holatin(m): 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nairalandian:

Walahi my brother, the kind people wey full this Nairaland ehn
Seun sef no dey try, he's suppose to ban the hell out of them.
seems it's business first to him, forum reputation second

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by oloyedewaris(m): 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
officialmario:

including you, if fools are everywhere, that means your family members are fool
My family members aren't everywhere
Re: "Nigerians Sold It To Us"– Two Indians Nabbed With Drugs Tell Police by sultry69(m): 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
officialmario:
See roping...
Nigerians sold it to us, the headline should have beee "Tinubu sold it to us"
I think Tinubu was the names of all your flat.head greedy brethen on death roll in Asian countries tarnishing the image of the country.

Fulani's are destroying the country internally and you flat. heads are doing same externally.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec / Atiku: Obasanjo Wanted Life Presidency Not Third Term... / ​Enugu LG Election: PDP Wins All 17 Local Governments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.