Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (809 Views)

POMA University, A Fraudulent And Fake University- Ex Student. / Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript / Items OAU Student Stole From The School Hostel (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Jen96: 12:45am On Apr 16, 2021
Re: . by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 16, 2021
You say school na scam,school na scam but u dey steal certificate undecidedthis country seif
Report to police.
Re: . by Jen96: 1:12am On Apr 16, 2021
Re: . by Jen96: 1:40am On Apr 16, 2021
[
Re: . by Jen96: 2:32am On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=Jen
Re: . by Jen96: 4:51am On Apr 16, 2021
@lalasticlala
Re: . by Jen96: 4:51am On Apr 16, 2021
@dominique
Re: . by Sucre6: 5:37am On Apr 16, 2021
The said guy might still be in Lagos, but shame no go let am bring those things back. Here is what u should do.

Write a petition to the commissioner of police Lagos state, attention the Deputy Commissioner of Police Criminal Investigation Department(CID)
Detailing what u just told us here. So it's in record.
Be ready to spend small cash say 100k
Because they will have to track him down with the intelligence unite of CID and arrest him. If he like let him remove his sim and throw it away, they could still track him down with the last phone imei number.

In all, get patient, and work with the CID, pray make God give you better Police Investigation Officer who will make it easy for you and in no time, he will be arrested and your properties recovered especially the certificate.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: . by leomarz007: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2021
Jen96:
he is d one below. This is the thief. We just took his pictures from his brother's profile

Then the next is him and all his siblings.. please help us locate them..we need the certificate

Mr. I can help you get him. Shun police case...we'd teargas him from his rabbit hole in lagos.
Quote me or send me a mail if you want to get all what he took faster than you can imagine. Cheers!
Re: . by Jen96: 11:05am On Apr 16, 2021
leomarz007:

Mr. I can help you get him. Shun police case...we'd teargas him from his rabbit hole in lagos.
Quote me or send me a mail if you want to get all what he took faster than you can imagine. Cheers!
thank you. We will message u.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Varsity Student Jailed For Impersonating Mark Zuckerberg (Photos) / Countries To Live,study And Work Freely Abroad / WAEC Timetable 2022 Is Out | Check Now Or Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.