Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,885,097 members, 6,931,182 topics. Date: Friday, 24 June 2022 at 11:33 PM

IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY EX STUDENT STOLE MY CERTIFICATE. Pl Help Us Find The Thief - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY EX STUDENT STOLE MY CERTIFICATE. Pl Help Us Find The Thief (485 Views)

POMA University, A Fraudulent And Fake University- Ex Student. / Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript / Items OAU Student Stole From The School Hostel (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY EX STUDENT STOLE MY CERTIFICATE. Pl Help Us Find The Thief by Jen96: 12:45am On Apr 16, 2021
This is his story as posted on Facebook: Mod please help us get to front page

Mind Set : Simply saying this one hard me, PLEASE PLEASE need directions and assistance.
My name is Toje Joel some of you may know me some of you may not.
Please Please stand fast and be smart on the kind of IUO student you help am not saying not to help but be vigilante.

Well this story is interesting and shocking, an Igbinedion University student called Ronaldo Prince called me beginning of the year 2021 February and said a colleague of ours in school then looking for assistance in were to stay and find something doing. I gave the Igbinedion University student who I gave accommodation in Lagos at my place his a medical doctor in profession, but this fucker stole my laptop and the laptop bag and all my documents and school certificates and all my high degree training certificates, he was just a thief I never new under the pretence that his been stressful and homeless and needed help this thing happen this year February 1st. See life has no formula people some people are simply wicked don't be deserved

The colleague name is Udi ijoema an IUO medical student oooo shocking.
Presently am still looking for him and his awareness am about to travel which I showed him all this to him my plans of going (_ _ _ _) I don't even know IUO student that may know his address in abia, he also took my expensive watch's I buy for sell worth 700k I only sold 36k from it and the boy Udi took that as well and all my cloths even my boxer's as well bust my head too oooo, Jesus hAve mercy am confuse at the moment but not losing courage at the end I will succeeded and will be victorious thanks to those hearing my story and for shinning your own light and experience, but am not forgiving him until i see him face to face and he tells me why his did this, take my laptop am OK with that, take my watches for sell am okey with that, take my box of cloths, shoes and my boxes am okey with that, BUT TO TAKE MY CERTIFICATE after begging you and promising to give me back and did not ,something that took me complete 6 years to achieved.

Udi Ijoema it is well, the picture of the boy(brother) and lady(aunty) there are is relatives which i have reported the case or you can say issue to them what can i say birds of the same(_ _ _) so dey stop picking my calls I even tried using there own phone number in tracking them down and please please if any body has his address or contact number to reach him please let me know in the name of God thanks.

The first picture is UDi himself. He never liked pictures so we took him only from side. Someone called me today to tell me his full name is Udodirim.

The second picture is his aunt

The third picture is his brother Amadi who is a Lawyer..

The last picture is him . He now goes by the name Hago Yakubu on Facebook

His Parents own DR IN IJIOMAH SAN AND Co Legal practitioners in Abia State. Hence one of the parents is a SAN

His mum's no is +234 806 517 3592
His aunt's no Nneoma is +234 703 877 6031

Please help me get my CERTIFICATES

@dominique please help me front page

Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY EX STUDENT STOLE MY CERTIFICATE. Pl Help Us Find The Thief by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 16, 2021
You say school na scam,school na scam but u dey steal certificate undecidedthis country seif
Report to police.
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY EX STUDENT STOLE MY CERTIFICATE. Pl Help Us Find The Thief by Jen96: 1:12am On Apr 16, 2021
Jen96:

Mind Set : Simply saying this one hard me, PLEASE PLEASE need directions and assistance.
Please Please stand fast and be smart on the kind of IUO student you help am not saying not to help but be vigilante.

Well this story is interesting and shocking, an Igbinedion University student called Ronaldo Prince called me beginning of the year 2021 February and said a colleague of ours in school then looking for assistance in were to stay and find something doing. I gave the Igbinedion University student who I gave accommodation in Lagos at my place his a medical doctor in profession, but this fucker stole my laptop and the laptop bag and all my documents and school certificates and all my high degree training certificates, he was just a thief I never new under the pretence that his been stressful and homeless and needed help this thing happen this year February 1st. See life has no formula people some people are simply wicked don't be deserved

Presently am still looking for him and his awareness am about to travel which I showed him all this to him my plans of going (_ _ _ _) I don't even know IUO student that may know his address in abia, he also took my expensive watch's I buy for sell worth 700k I only sold 36k from it and the boy Udi took that as well and all my cloths even my boxer's as well bust my head too oooo, Jesus hAve mercy am confuse at the moment but not losing courage at the end I will succeeded and will be victorious thanks to those hearing my story and for shinning your own light and experience, but am not forgiving him until i see him face to face and he tells me why his did this, take my laptop am OK with that, take my watches for sell am okey with that, take my box of cloths, shoes and my boxes am okey with that, BUT TO TAKE MY CERTIFICATE after begging you and promising to give me back and did not ,something that took me complete 6 years to achieved.

Udi Ijoema it is well, the picture of the boy(brother) and lady(aunty) there are is relatives which i have reported the case or you can say issue to them what can i say birds of the same(_ _ _) so dey stop picking my calls I even tried using there own phone number in tracking them down and please please if any body has his address or contact number to reach him please let me know in the name of God thanks.

The first picture is UDi himself. He never liked pictures so we took him only from side. Someone called me today to tell me his full name is Udodirim.

The third picture is his brother Amadi Ijiomah who is a Lawyer..He is on LinkedIn and works in Abia state now.

I added his brother's linkedin and instagram
I also added the brother n the mum
I also added the mum's picture

Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY EX STUDENT STOLE MY CERTIFICATE. Pl Help Us Find The Thief by Jen96: 1:40am On Apr 16, 2021
Jen96:

His sister's profile. Please you all should contact his family, and beg them to tell him to return the certificate.

Her name is Ezinne Ijiomah she is a medical doctor

Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY EX STUDENT STOLE MY CERTIFICATE. Pl Help Us Find The Thief by Jen96: 2:32am On Apr 16, 2021
Jen96:

he is d one below. This is the thief. We just took his pictures from his brother's profile

Then the next is him and all his siblings.. please help us locate them..we need the certificate

Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY EX STUDENT STOLE MY CERTIFICATE. Pl Help Us Find The Thief by Jen96: 4:51am On Apr 16, 2021
@lalasticlala
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY EX STUDENT STOLE MY CERTIFICATE. Pl Help Us Find The Thief by Jen96: 4:51am On Apr 16, 2021
@dominique
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY EX STUDENT STOLE MY CERTIFICATE. Pl Help Us Find The Thief by Sucre6: 5:37am On Apr 16, 2021
The said guy might still be in Lagos, but shame no go let am bring those things back. Here is what u should do.

Write a petition to the commissioner of police Lagos state, attention the Deputy Commissioner of Police Criminal Investigation Department(CID)
Detailing what u just told us here. So it's in record.
Be ready to spend small cash say 100k
Because they will have to track him down with the intelligence unite of CID and arrest him. If he like let him remove his sim and throw it away, they could still track him down with the last phone imei number.

In all, get patient, and work with the CID, pray make God give you better Police Investigation Officer who will make it easy for you and in no time, he will be arrested and your properties recovered especially the certificate.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY EX STUDENT STOLE MY CERTIFICATE. Pl Help Us Find The Thief by leomarz007: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2021
Jen96:
he is d one below. This is the thief. We just took his pictures from his brother's profile

Then the next is him and all his siblings.. please help us locate them..we need the certificate

Mr. I can help you get him. Shun police case...we'd teargas him from his rabbit hole in lagos.
Quote me or send me a mail if you want to get all what he took faster than you can imagine. Cheers!
Re: IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY EX STUDENT STOLE MY CERTIFICATE. Pl Help Us Find The Thief by Jen96: 11:05am On Apr 16, 2021
leomarz007:

Mr. I can help you get him. Shun police case...we'd teargas him from his rabbit hole in lagos.
Quote me or send me a mail if you want to get all what he took faster than you can imagine. Cheers!
thank you. We will message u.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Babcock Academy / This App Pays You 276$ For Just Walking (legit 2022 Online Money) / When Is 2 Buch Of Uniosun Is Coming Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.