Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA (25496 Views)

Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today / Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody / Rapper CDQ Chilling With Akon, Wizkid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by lkillbrokehoes: 4:48am On Apr 16, 2021
Cee the queue
Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by TempUser: 4:48am On Apr 16, 2021
grin
Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by helinues: 4:53am On Apr 16, 2021
Someone snitched on him..
Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by zabuur: 4:56am On Apr 16, 2021
Oluwasaeon:
Funny thing, na all dis NDLEA demself dey smoke pass

We shaa must justify somehow
Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by mountmoriah(m): 5:01am On Apr 16, 2021
Oluwasaeon:

I was hacked
hmmmmm, who hack you? How did it happened.

1 Like

Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by mountmoriah(m): 5:03am On Apr 16, 2021
Incognito403:

Just be talking thrash that you can't prove and have no evidence for from the corner of your room.

People like you are the ones destroying the country. Always trying to blackmail people who strive to do the right thing just because it doesn't favour them personally.

Nonsense.
are you minding him

1 Like

Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by femi4: 5:08am On Apr 16, 2021
Naira Marley will surely make the list
Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by Reference(m): 5:14am On Apr 16, 2021
mountmoriah:
That the people that arrested him too are using the substance (drug) they arrested him for

Nigerians always in denial, zero values, never having standards, always against the law and seeking excuses for wrongdoing.

For your information. His crime is sgainst the law, against what society has termed unacceptable. His crime is not agsinst the NDLEA or its operatives. So be advised to weigh the scenario aright.

If he sees any of them trafficking or consuming controlled substances he can petition the agency on our behalf and we will thank him for helping us clean up society.

Let us for once stand up for ourselves, drop the sentiment and do what is right in this country. We are sinking under the weight of criminality in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by mountmoriah(m): 5:16am On Apr 16, 2021
MOTOPARK:
yes I know lot in Lagos that smokes and indulge in all sort of hard drugs more than they culprit
Do you have evidence?
Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by Reference(m): 5:17am On Apr 16, 2021
zabuur:

We shaa must justify somehow
That is why this country is becoming unlivable. Everyone caught in crimes these days has holy, sanctimonious excuses and a whole lot disciples in tow point ing fingers here and there. See how this country degenerates.
Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by Dreyton36: 5:17am On Apr 16, 2021
Oluwasaeon:

Who said that ?

Cruise grin

1 Like

Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by jboycrb(m): 5:25am On Apr 16, 2021
Auntyada10:
It is not even an open secret that our celebrities take most of this substances even in the media and In public places. I found this news weird. Are they just waking up to reality?

They have a new DG ( Buba Marwa ) , who doesn't take nonsense.
Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by taiwolomo1: 5:27am On Apr 16, 2021
Level pass level be that oh...This guy too gather enemies oo....From seyi tunubu to Bona boy to mention them! It actually looks like setup! Bro ain't going down alon grin. ...what about them bona , naira and wizzy way de smoke am live on tiifii
Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by mountmoriah(m): 5:28am On Apr 16, 2021
Reference:

Nigerians always in denial, zero values, never having standards, always against the law and seeking excuses for wrongdoing.

For your information. His crime is sgainst the law, against what society has termed unacceptable. His crime is not agsinst the NDLEA or its operatives. So be advised to weigh the scenario aright.

If he sees any of them trafficking or consuming controlled substances he can petition the agency on our behalf and we will thank him for helping us clean up society.

Let us for once stand up for ourselves, drop the sentiment and do what is right in this country. We are sinking under the weight of criminality in Nigeria.
u are very correct
Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:30am On Apr 16, 2021
punisha:
may God grant their family the strength to bear the loss

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by somebody02: 5:37am On Apr 16, 2021
Oluwasaeon:

Who said that ?
Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by johnkey: 6:08am On Apr 16, 2021
Incognito403:

Just be talking thrash that you can't prove and have no evidence for from the corner of your room.

People like you are the ones destroying the country. Always trying to blackmail people who strive to do the right thing just because it doesn't favour them personally.

Nonsense.
2013 ndlea caught me with arizona at ilaramokin on my way home from school, they dropped me from the bus ordered driver to refund my 2,000 they collected 1k as bribe out of the 2k, right there close to the highway I and two of the guys smoked the arizona together before putting me in another bus to Lagos.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by Babatojide: 6:16am On Apr 16, 2021
Bobo don get concept for new single be that
Watch out for
“LAUD NDLEA” by cdq Olowo
Or
“NDLEA LAUDING”
Girls with big butts must Dey the videos
I foresee a musical video inside which girls with big bum wee just b shaking their “thing” upandan
While acrobatically rolling Laud for the Officers
And simultaneously giving CDQ olowo (who for sure would be in orange jumpsuit and Rolex handcuffs) some juvenile lap dance
Every one would end up getting drunk in the video
They wee now show the next morning where the officers would v slept off he wee now escape
grin grin grin grin
#I THINK...?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by Duplexxx: 6:30am On Apr 16, 2021
What NDLEA doing with all those drags sef

Recycling?
Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by blowjob: 6:51am On Apr 16, 2021
CDQ DON DEY SELL WEED grin grin grin
Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by AHCB: 6:52am On Apr 16, 2021
Who among these artistes don't use cannabis? Anyway I'm even shocked he was arrested. They way and manner people smoke this stuff in public often makes me wonder if the stuff is now legal.
Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by Eastcaostboy: 6:59am On Apr 16, 2021
Omihanifa:

https://punchng.com/rapper-cdq-granted-bail-still-under-investigation-%e2%80%95-ndlea/?amp
CDQ is not fully Bam. Real gangstas don't mention names. He should deal with his problem squarely, why names. Creating tons of problems for himself
Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by lugo99(m): 7:06am On Apr 16, 2021
NM, BB,OBO, go dey list.. wizkid dey smoke am but na small quantity go dey him.possession.. and for ndlea to come burst u with any information that means say u be dealer or get like that 50,000 metric tonnes of Alariwo(loud).

maybe cdq don become one of tinubu distributor agents cos tinubu na him get Lagos..

drug money pass anything ask Pablo

1 Like

Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by EmmyDJourno: 7:07am On Apr 16, 2021
So in summary

CDQ don snitch nahhh

The quantity found in his house must've been much
Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by lawrenzo007(m): 7:10am On Apr 16, 2021
taiwolomo1:
Level pass level be that oh...This guy too gather enemies oo....From seyi tunubu to Bona boy to mention them! It actually looks like setup! Bro ain't going down alon grin. ...what about them bona , naira and wizzy way de smoke am live on tiifii

I suspect Seyi Tinubu on this ...

1 Like

Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by 2shaw: 7:12am On Apr 16, 2021
Low life. So him no get gate or electric fence. Ndlea my foot. I dey kiss my own steady,my hood na just hood,gateman kushaast,security kushist,fuc k ndlea
Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by 2shaw: 7:15am On Apr 16, 2021
All these gucci is goofy.
Rolex.
Yall follow me back,meet us.
Almighty black dollar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=802uG-Os2Mo
Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by luluspin(m): 7:16am On Apr 16, 2021
Seyi ti win pelu own goal � sho ye eh
Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by Hallabee1(m): 7:17am On Apr 16, 2021
wpadmin:

Shey person die ni?
Aje...
leave that guy for me, him name be like punch and I go dash am one.
Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by 2shaw: 7:18am On Apr 16, 2021
The very 1st time I took kolorado,I broke my samsung s9. After that day,I puffed 3 and felt normal,went back to my Pauline abeg. Kolorado,loud na for ppl wey wan go dmx way be that. Paulino all day everyday bro.
Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by Hallabee1(m): 7:18am On Apr 16, 2021
MOTOPARK:
yes I know lot in Lagos that smokes and indulge in all sort of hard drugs more than they culprit

Aje...

you need to be arrested .
Re: Rapper CDQ Granted Bail, Still Under Investigation ― NDLEA by Casham: 7:19am On Apr 16, 2021
Please, let cannabis be legalized in Nigeria already. 'Everybody' smokes this shit now. From the army to the police to politicians, musicians, agberos and even some clergymen. Lets stop the hypocrisy na. Cigerates and alcohol kill more people in a month than weed can ever kill in year, but they are publicly trade, while the sativa is discriminated against. And, believe it or not, I don't even smoke or drink.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] / Osas Ighodaro, TY Bello, Alex Ekubo Joins Infinix To Launch Infinix Zero X Today / Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.