Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out (25476 Views)

I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie / Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos / Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by WNRblog: 6:06am On Dec 20, 2021
Actress Nazo Ekezie believes the period when African women dropped subtle and direct clues to men so they can chase after them belongs to the primitive era, Igbere TV reports.

In a new post shared on her IG page along with an extract of a movie, the Nollywood thespian said any woman who is interested in a man and wants to get married to him must be bold enough to literally tell them about it.

She posted; “See eh? These men play dumb for a living…. Aunty stop throwing signals… if you want to marry a Nigerian man, open ya mouth and tell him! If not! �����”

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXmLiVFIjuy/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHgxKQGyk4I

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Hintona(f): 6:09am On Dec 20, 2021
Come and force us na angry grin

Modified;

Kingcalls:

The funny thing be say she no even fine, she come de feel say she follow .... in the next 10yrs , she will start begging man to talk to am... men are wiser now

Nairaland men are so intimidated by my comment. They are even threatening me with Shiloh grin grin

Make I laugh small abeg grin

Very funny gender. Is it by force to ask a man out?

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by EmptyGarden(m): 6:18am On Dec 20, 2021
Hintona:
Humble yourself and start with me... Make I use you learn how to make yanga. grin

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Aufbauh(m): 6:19am On Dec 20, 2021
Hintona:

It's your fellow female dishing out free advice to you girls and she's not forcing anyone.

You sounded like a girl in her early twenties though.

225 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by TeeGentle(m): 6:32am On Dec 20, 2021
They cannot do it, they are shy
they did not want the men to slap them likewise they always do for the men when the men want to toast them

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by DarkJeddi(m): 6:53am On Dec 20, 2021
Hmmm..

The typical Nigerian girl would rather die than approach a man about her feelings..

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 20, 2021
Ladies are now kneeling to propose to men this days. Game plan changed grin
Who else noticed her big bum?proud yanshashian

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Jidemoo: 7:06am On Dec 20, 2021
9ja girls no fit buy this one ooh

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by fati2001(m): 7:34am On Dec 20, 2021
lolz
kudos to those ladies who noticed men around.
MTCHWEE

2 Likes

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by elmessiahs(m): 7:35am On Dec 20, 2021
Will they, majority of girls are boastful and end up as hoeloshow due to their greed for materialism grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Mercury12(m): 9:34am On Dec 20, 2021
Lol
Like it is that bad?

DarkJeddi:

The typical Nigerian girl would rather die than approach a man about her feelings..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by illicit(m): 10:17am On Dec 20, 2021
Na zo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by BlaqJosh: 10:29am On Dec 20, 2021
Am waiting for them,

Make I do my own shakara

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Dailymice: 10:47am On Dec 20, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by ogoloray(m): 10:47am On Dec 20, 2021
D

1 Like

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Passionate888: 10:48am On Dec 20, 2021
Nigerian girls with green light mentality.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Patrioticman007(m): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2021
Hintona:

Some ladies are shameless & will want to corrupt the innocent little ones, so that devil will give her a chieftaincy title.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by ImoleNaija: 10:48am On Dec 20, 2021
She no lie. Ladies & signals are like 5&6. I don't blame them though; we (guys) can be so funny sometimes.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Rexnegro(m): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2021
Immature ladies send signals why matures ones send themselves to you and tell u straight up.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by IboHausaYoruba: 10:48am On Dec 20, 2021
We men are becoming scarce commodity on daily basis. Any girl that'll toast me now go try before I say yes.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Afokesco(m): 10:49am On Dec 20, 2021
no naija girl will do this! em go dey love you o...but to tell you na war..Dem bannies can form for Africa...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 20, 2021
Aufbauh:

It's your fellow female dishing out free advice to you girls and she's not forcing anyone.

You sounded like a girl in her early twenty though.
So what's wrong if she's in her early twenties?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by edidiongj50: 10:49am On Dec 20, 2021
Na dem de rush us...

3 Likes

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by PanickMode(m): 10:49am On Dec 20, 2021
9ja Femails wey I know...dem go prefer do HoelowShow business undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by eburuu: 10:49am On Dec 20, 2021
In addy to bros j grin grin 25 dec

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 20, 2021
Na their choice na..you can't tell them what to do with their life..

1 Like

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by emmanuelbrown26: 10:49am On Dec 20, 2021
Though few are wising up now, just that majority of naija girls would rather be in their father's compound than do this. Even if they try doing it, naija guys would always take them for granted, just few guys would take them serious.
No wonder girls and ladies are eyeing me this day.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Signo(m): 10:50am On Dec 20, 2021
Louder! Make dem hear you for back. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liz Anjorin To Fan: "May Allah Punish Your Late Mother In The Grave" / Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" / Rema Pays A Visit To Tony Elumelu (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.