Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

IPOB To DSS: We Don’t Buy Arms, We Produce Locally - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB To DSS: We Don’t Buy Arms, We Produce Locally (28186 Views)

We Don't Buy Arms, We Produce Arms—IPOB To FG / DSS: We Didn’t Arrest Sowore In Court — His Supporters Were Only Acting / DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB To DSS: We Don’t Buy Arms, We Produce Locally by CaptainAyub: 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
emezuo17:
. There are many places in igboland, where very sophiscated arms are produced, goodle about how igbos manufactured arms during the war, let me shock you, there are many local refineries in the east and south south, where all materials used are produced in the east. Nigeria and our political leaders are limiting us.
Them no even know say we produced petrol from palm oil 50yrs ago,armored tanks from metal scraps,etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To DSS: We Don’t Buy Arms, We Produce Locally by Glorymax: 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
Brimstone77:
I heard that a bank was robbed in anambra yesterday(being 15th April 2021),and after the robbery the armed robbers decided to hoist the Biafran flag at the entrance of the bank....what a poor job by nigeria DSS agents,if this is all the DSS as the intelligent agency of nigeria can come up with then nigeria is doomed....I can predict their next line of action......

By next week or so the police will claim to have arrested those that carried out the robbery,then when parading the said robbers they (the alleged arrested robbers) will now confess being members of ipob ESN,that they robbed the bank so that they can get money to buy arms and ammunitions to wage war against the nigeria State....this is a very poor script by DSS,

Even Nollywood can do better..... pathetic!!

I give you 101%.
In one of their previous script, the actor said he joined ESN some 2 years or so back and he is a commander. ESN is only 4 Months now. We will always catch them in their game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB To DSS: We Don’t Buy Arms, We Produce Locally by Eagba(m): 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
I see no reason why FG shouldn't call IPOB to the table and dialogue with them. Nigeria would be better for it.
are you sure you a northerner? though you never said you're a northerner. and you are definitely not Yoruba, cos those ones are hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB To DSS: We Don’t Buy Arms, We Produce Locally by Kfed4ril(m): 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
helinues:

The same ESN that you guys have been hailing.. Why do you people always blame others except yourself?

See what a sai baba zombie is saying
Re: IPOB To DSS: We Don’t Buy Arms, We Produce Locally by skybeauty(f): 8:43am On Apr 24, 2021
rowland545:
I'm just wondering if they called u on phone and told u all this or its d usual chest beating... But I'm tempted to say u r one of those that robbed d bank...but seeing u I no u no get liver...so I think its chest beating.

The useless naira u r talking about u still make use of it ...I wonder how long d mazi will continuing deceiving ur kind until u become wise

Na your papa rob bank
Re: IPOB To DSS: We Don’t Buy Arms, We Produce Locally by rowland545(m): 9:57am On Apr 24, 2021
skybeauty:

Na your papa rob bank
u r a big fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) / Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) / NLC Strike: Abuja Court Shuts Down Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.