Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Dreams On Christians In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams On Christians In Nigeria (165 Views)

Spitting On Christians Is An Ancient Jewish Tradition (pics) / Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds / There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dreams On Christians In Nigeria by Nigeriabiafra82: 6:11am On Apr 16, 2021
Dream
The church of Christ in Nigeria is in danger
God is hiding his face from churches ,
God is not happy that men of God have turn the church to mediocrity
He said people are after riches in church but not salvation
He said sinners have defy the church to extent of hiding his face from Christians in Nigeria
He still dwell in Nigeria but HE is hiding his face
His words to Christians is “AGRES OMINI HEP “ I don’t know if I got the spelling correctly,
It means the church of God is not for mediocrity
God is very angry with leaders of Nigeria churches,
Hence his silence on calamities and atrocities Christians are passing through in Nigeria
Again I came to realize from this dream that there is a different language that they speak in heaven
Is an ancient language,God tend to communicate with people who speak to him in that language more,but God hears our language,but we don’t hear his language only few ancient philosophers and scholar know about this language

God,please I have did as I was told,I didn’t add nor remove,all I said is what I remember from this revelation
Re: Dreams On Christians In Nigeria by AllenSpencer: 6:20am On Apr 16, 2021
Do you abuse alcoholic drinks, or smoke Marijuana?

So God told you all this?

You are abusing a substance that is not good for your mental health.

Try to eat light and drink enough of water before going to bed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Summary of John 3:16 / Have You Ever Heard Directly From God Before? Share Your Experience. / #加速主义 美国为了保持自己的全球领导者地位

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.