Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Dreams About Christians In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dreams About Christians In Nigeria (491 Views)

America Honours Imam Abubakar Abdullahi Who Saved Over 200 Christians In Plateau / Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau / Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreams About Christians In Nigeria by Nigeriabiafra82: 6:18am On Apr 16, 2021
Dream
The church of Christ in Nigeria is in danger
God is hiding his face from churches ,
God is not happy that men of God have turn the church to mediocrity
He said people are after riches in church but not salvation
He said sinners have defy the church to extent of hiding his face from Christians in Nigeria
He still dwell in Nigeria but HE is hiding his face
His words to Christians is “AGRES OMINI HEP “ I don’t know if I got the spelling correctly,
It means the church of God is not for mediocrity
God is very angry with leaders of Nigeria churches,
Hence his silence on calamities and atrocities Christians are passing through in Nigeria
Again I came to realize from this dream that there is a different language that they speak in heaven
Is an ancient language,God tend to communicate with people who speak to him in that language more,but God hears our language,but we don’t hear his language only few ancient philosophers and scholar know about this language
And some scholar that know about this language tend or behave they have knew much about God because they communicate with him
That you know someone language doesn’t mean you can define his character
You can’t define or know all about Going God,

God,please I have did as I was told,I didn’t add nor remove,all I said is what I remember from this revelation

1 Like

Re: Dreams About Christians In Nigeria by donbachi(m): 6:22am On Apr 16, 2021
Hope,u know sey dis salvation na personal race..run ur own make others run their own.for ur pastor,does not owe dat.
Re: Dreams About Christians In Nigeria by nthony10: 6:26am On Apr 16, 2021
May God have mercy on believers from Nigeria

Once has HE spoken twice have I heard
Re: Dreams About Christians In Nigeria by Nigeriabiafra82: 6:34am On Apr 16, 2021
donbachi:
Hope,u know sey dis salvation na personal race..run ur own make others run their own.for ur pastor,does not owe dat.
I know and i think that why this revelation is relevant
Because is personal have made many Christians and so men of God deviate,
Don’t forget that heavenly standard have not change
Because the world is changing doesn’t mean heaven will set his standard below for sinners or Christians
Bible said seek yea his kingdom and other things shall be added all to it
Now we seek for what to be added before the kingdom
God will not change this standard
Re: Dreams About Christians In Nigeria by justtoodark: 7:06am On Apr 16, 2021
you again....
Re: Dreams About Christians In Nigeria by Nigeriabiafra82: 7:19am On Apr 16, 2021
justtoodark:
you again....
Yes me again
Are you yet to realize how to turn it to ethnic fight

1 Like

Re: Dreams About Christians In Nigeria by temiyato(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
God speaks to everyone differently. He speaks to me through bible verses , songs , dreams and revelations. God can speak to who ever is ready to hear him. He will device a suitable and understandable method to speak if u are willing to listen. First , u must forsake sins genuinely , read the bible often , pray for more grace , and observe fasting . God is same God of yesterday that spoke to the prophets and apostles in their own languages using different methods.
Re: Dreams About Christians In Nigeria by temiyato(m): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
No doubt that so many preachers have deviated from the original teachings of christ - salvation , love , giving . we need to understand that we are at a perilous time when false prophets will abound and speak of themselves and other vain teachings that does not glorify Jehovah. Christians needs to read the bible more , digest and pray for God's understanding of his words and grace.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’ll Soon Deal With Criminals, Sponsors, Says APC / Sen Orji Kalu Condemns Attack On Bende Police Station, NDLEA Office In Abia / We’ve Uncovered 476 Online Sites Set Up To Fight Buhari-led Govt ― Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.