Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Two School Children Shoot Dead In Anambra Bank Robbery - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two School Children Shoot Dead In Anambra Bank Robbery (652 Views)

Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja / Police Confirm Abduction Of Two School Children In Ondo / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two School Children Shoot Dead In Anambra Bank Robbery by Ndubuisipaul1: 7:44am On Apr 16, 2021
I group of Gunmen attacked a bank in Anambra and shoot two secondary school children yesterday Thursday April 16.. I saw a publication here in Naira land reporting this same incident

https://www.nairaland.com/6508288/gunmen-invade-bank-anambra-hoist

but claiming no body was killed.. But my Aunty who works at Iyienu Hospital in Ogidi told me two school children riding on keke were shoot dead.

If you are reading this post and you are one of the robbers, I want to inform you that you and your gang killed innocent children coming back from School, so that you know the kind of nemesis that await you...

You and your gang will be burnt with tyre publicly in Jesus name
Re: Two School Children Shoot Dead In Anambra Bank Robbery by MickzyDonald: 7:55am On Apr 16, 2021
Re: Two School Children Shoot Dead In Anambra Bank Robbery by Idamond: 8:09am On Apr 16, 2021
Carry ur story go front.
show us blood stain or the deceased? ur aunty Lori iro
Re: Two School Children Shoot Dead In Anambra Bank Robbery by TarOrfeeek: 8:32am On Apr 16, 2021
Point of Correction

Nigerian sponsored state actors shot and killed two innocent kids.

The OBJ of attacking a bank just to hoist the Biafran colors on the door - honestly, is weak and non conforming with IPOB's OMs.

The DSS or NIA or whatever agency came up with that mission needs to be reprimanded.

2 Likes

Re: Two School Children Shoot Dead In Anambra Bank Robbery by Ndubuisipaul1: 8:56am On Apr 16, 2021
Idamond:
Carry ur story go front.

show us blood stain or the deceased?
ur aunty Lori iro

Point a gun to my head to upload the pictures..
I told you the name of the Hospital. A Nurse should leave her duty to snap pictures of a dead child to satisfy you .

I don't have the pictures, come and beat me

1 Like

Re: Two School Children Shoot Dead In Anambra Bank Robbery by kingthreat(m): 9:01am On Apr 16, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Point of Correction

Nigerian sponsored state actors shot and killed two innocent kids.

The OBJ of attacking a bank just to hoist the Biafran colors on the door - honestly, is weak and non conforming with IPOB's OMs.

The DSS or NIA or whatever agency came up with that mission needs to be reprimanded.

Delusional ipob.
Re: Two School Children Shoot Dead In Anambra Bank Robbery by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2021
Rip to the kids
And nemesis will catch up to this evil government......signing out
Re: Two School Children Shoot Dead In Anambra Bank Robbery by Idamond: 9:24am On Apr 16, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:

Point a gun to my head to upload the pictures..
I told you the name of the Hospital. A Nurse should leave her duty to snap pictures of a dead child to satisfy you .

I don't have the pictures, come and beat me

big big talk.
propaganda everywhere.
mtcheew
Re: Two School Children Shoot Dead In Anambra Bank Robbery by Ndubuisipaul1: 9:31am On Apr 16, 2021
Idamond:

big big talk.
propaganda everywhere.
mtcheew

Propaganda is used when you want to harm a group of people .. The story did not accuse any group of people .. So were did propaganda come into this post.. The am robbers could be here shouting propaganda ..but I tell you , they cannot escape their judgement..
Re: Two School Children Shoot Dead In Anambra Bank Robbery by Idamond: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:

Propaganda is used when you want to harm a group of people .. The story did not accuse any group of people .. So were did propaganda come into this post.. The am robbers could be here shouting propaganda ..but I tell you , they cannot escape their judgement..

okay na

(1) (Reply)

Sex Slaves: Police Bust Ogun Hotel After Saturday PUNCH Investigation, Rescue 22 / At Last A Battle Ready Radical Lawyer Has Taken Over Baba Ijesa Case (yoruba) / Avoid The Ponzi Scheme Called Racksterli, They Are Scammers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.