Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

Attention: All Entrepreneurs How's To Get ALL Your Flyers Designed Under 20 Mi - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Attention: All Entrepreneurs How's To Get ALL Your Flyers Designed Under 20 Mi (97 Views)

Tony Elumelu Foundation(tefconnect) 2021/2022 For Entrepreneurs - How To Apply / Distribute Your Flyers, Stickers And Any Sort In Lagos Now / Free Ebook: I Am Going To Teach Entrepreneurs How To Dominate Their Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention: All Entrepreneurs How's To Get ALL Your Flyers Designed Under 20 Mi by Eldorado12: 8:30am On Apr 16, 2021
(This Works Even If You HATE Designing & Never Wanted to Know ANYTHING About Flyer Design!)

Did you know that most entrepreneurs continually & consistently make poor or zero sales? It's true. Some even go bankrupt and shut down their businesses?

Did you know that the number one reason people look down on your business is not due to the features of your business, but because of your bad graphics, branding & Packaging.

Did you know that 99% of the people who start up designing flyers, never come up with something appealing & convincing
& they carry that regret like a fifty pound chain around their neck for the rest of their lives?

Here's the problem you face:

You have zero knowledge of designing, which means you will need to spend all your dime on hungry graphic designers to get a below-average, not attractive & convincing flyer & at the end of it all you earn peanuts. That's horrible!

You believe that designing a stunning, hypnotic and well convincing flyer is so hard and takes so long that they can't imagine becoming a flyer designer. Which means that you would never be able to navigate your ideas to cash and when you die, your idea dies with you.

You believe that raising quantity of flyers will always generate more business. Of course, this is wrong and only leads to an even bigger group of people to simply throw your flyers away immediately. Which means you will consistently and conveniently earn $0.00 sales!

Luckily for you, there's now a solution. Let me introduce you to Design Stunning Flyers in just 20 minutes, the revolutionary training that helps anyone design stunning flyers in just 20 minutes, starting from scratch

Here is a breakdown of what you will be learning

� How to download, use & apply fonts for alignment & professionalism in your flyer designs, which means you would stand out from your competitors & your brand visibility would drastically improve.

� How to use colors effectively for top notch designs which means you will grab the attention of your target audience & you will sell to them

� How to use shapes effectively for the beautification of your designs, which means you will make stunning designs at your finger tip.

� How to get Graphic Design Inspirations for stunning designs, which means your creativity & uniqueness would sprout forth.

� How to design stunning & hypnotic flyers that hook minds & open wallets which means your account will be credited daily

Massive Value Already

That's not all…

If you make Payment today,
You'll get access to all these Mouth-Watering Bonuses

Here are the 8 Exclusive Free Bonuses you Stand to lose, if you don't take action

� Full Access to the Business of Graphics Design [Worth N5,000]

� Full Access to 25 Editable Pixellab Project Files [Worth N5,000]

� Full Access to Access to Graphic Design Books & Resources [Worth N5,000]

� Full Access to Whatsapp Marketing Blueprint [Worth N10,000]

� Full Access to Copyrighting Blueprint [Worth N10,000]

� Full Access to Facebook Ads for Beginners Video Course [Worth N20,000]

� Full Access to Upwork Verification Template [Worth N20,000]

� Full Access to Whatsapp E-commerce Store Video Course [Worth N10,000]

The total worth of this Class is put at over N200,000

I can conveniently ask you to pay N200,000 without blinking an eye at all.

But No!

I won't even ask you to pay N10,000, because I know that you really need this & can't afford to lose this Life-Time Opportunity❗

So I've decided to slash the price and decided to give you all these treasures for N2999 ONLY

...but if you pay now you'll pay Just N999

So by now you Should have seen that I'm not after your money. And also I want you to have ZERO EXCUSE to progress and change your business and Your Life.

Make a quick payment now:

Original Fee: N2,999
Bonus Fee: N999

Unfortunately this offer WILL NOT come back to you…If you miss it today!

To join other seated Students, make a Quick Payment of N999 Now;

Account Details

N999

First Bank
Victor Tochukwu Beulah

Send a proof of payment to me (/2347032894728) to join other Students

NOTE ⚠️
Only those who make payment today will get access to the Mouth-Wathering Bonuses

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Contributes 2.3 % To Nigeria’s GDP- Gbajabiamila / Best Way To Promote | Progress Your Business. / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.