Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,868 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Death Penalty Will Reduce Number Of Kidnappers And Bandits - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Death Penalty Will Reduce Number Of Kidnappers And Bandits (517 Views)

Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded / Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Penalty Will Reduce Number Of Kidnappers And Bandits by dederocs(m): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2021
Bandits and terrorists indoctrinate their wives, kids and family members to become terrorists. Government must announce for legit citizens to leave bandits and terrorists dwellings, and start carrying out serious bombing campaigns, apache helicopter gunships are needed for effective targeting from the skies. If APC knows they have no interest in bandits and terrorists, then they must stop feeding them with tax payers money, only for their gang to release them. It is kill or be killed, do not be foolish, do not love your enemies life more than yours. Terrorists and bandits have lost their right to life. Even in the bible and quran, evil ones are destroyed. Terrorists are devils hiding under the guide of religion. If government do not kill these terrorists, various militias will rise up, as we all will resort to self help. Every man bleeds, only guns make the difference.

1 Like

Re: Death Penalty Will Reduce Number Of Kidnappers And Bandits by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:32am On Apr 16, 2021
i doubt Nigerian presidents have plans of leaving there terrorist business......signing out

1 Like

Re: Death Penalty Will Reduce Number Of Kidnappers And Bandits by psucc(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2021
I disagree! It won't.

Reason:
1. Sponsorship: Issues of kidnapping, banditry, armed robbery and other high paying crimes are sponsored by people who are highly placed in the society. Their sponsors can wheel the course of justice to their favour. Hence, prosecuting such cases to logical conclusion are always a hurcerlean task.

2. Law enforcement: The current law enforcement agencies in Nigeria are not willing to get justice in place of money. An average Nigerian officer is after what he makes out of the case instead of how to stop such occurrence. You may sight the case of Evans and I will tell you that Evans would have continued the next one thousand years if not that they brought in powers outside Lagos State.

3. Diabolism: This is another factor that will not allow death sentences to cut down on crimes in Nigeria. Both the officers and the Criminals oftentimes, belong to the same cult group or fraternity. In fact, they show piety, solidarity and the popular espirit de corps.

4. State Role: As presently practiced, where people are handsomely rewarded for taking part in crime like kidnapping, kidnapping, etc, it becomes enticing and inviting. How long have you witness a sitting Governor sit at a college graduation and have a handshake with First Class Graduates? But this is a common decimal with kidnappers, often in the name of negotiation, deradicalization, amnesty, etc.

5. Budget: The budgetary allocation to crime (though not captured in the fiscal papers or given another code such as security votes, etc) is so high that curbing the crime will mean cutting down on people's earnings. And over their dead bodies will that happen.

1 Like

Re: Death Penalty Will Reduce Number Of Kidnappers And Bandits by dederocs(m): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2021
psucc:
I disagree! It won't.

Reason:
1. Sponsorship: Issues of kidnapping, banditry, armed robbery and other high paying crimes are sponsored by people who are highly placed in the society. Their sponsors can wheel the course of justice to their favour. Hence, prosecuting such cases to logical conclusion are always a hurcerlean task.

2. Law enforcement: The current law enforcement agencies in Nigeria are not willing to get justice in place of money. An average Nigerian officer is after what he makes out of the case instead of how to stop such occurrence. You may sight the case of Evans and I will tell you that Evans would have continued the next one thousand years if not that they brought in powers outside Lagos State.

3. Diabolism: This is another factor that will not allow death sentences to cut down on crimes in Nigeria. Both the officers and the Criminals oftentimes, belong to the same cult group or fraternity. In fact, they show piety, solidarity and the popular espirit de corps.

4. State Role: As presently practiced, where people are handsomely rewarded for taking part in crime like kidnapping, kidnapping, etc, it becomes enticing and inviting. How long have you witness a sitting Governor sit at a college graduation and have a handshake with First Class Graduates? But this is a common decimal with kidnappers, often in the name of negotiation, deradicalization, amnesty, etc.

5. Budget: The budgetary allocation to crime (though not captured in the fiscal papers or given another code such as security votes, etc) is so high that curbing the crime will mean cutting down on people's earnings. And over their dead bodies will that happen.
Not prosecution, just an inside arrangement, to kill, rather than arrest, unless when they want to extract information from the enemy terrorist. Most government do this, no one needs to know, critical time calls for critical and decisive actions. I don't think politicians will be so foolish to love money more than the lives and security of their families and loved ones...even animals know life/survival is first. It is kill or be killed, this is war being declared on us.
Re: Death Penalty Will Reduce Number Of Kidnappers And Bandits by Duplexxx: 10:33am On Apr 16, 2021
On the right track

1 Like

Re: Death Penalty Will Reduce Number Of Kidnappers And Bandits by psucc(m): 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
dederocs:

Not prosecution, just an inside arrangement, to kill, rather than arrest, unless when they want to extract information from the enemy terrorist. Most government do this, no one needs to know, critical time calls for critical and decisive actions. I don't think politicians will be so foolish to love money more than the lives and security of their families and loved ones...even animals know life/survival is first. It is kill or be killed, this is war being declared on us.
Sir, much as I may agree with you on the mode so opined, yet will I not see the light of the day. Our politicians are ready to sacrifice their whole village provided they get what they want.

I had an experience once. Two men stole a baby but were pursued by okada riders. They eventually met them but it was just by a police station. So the police jumped in and rescued the kidnappers. While I stood with others outside the police station, ex-Vice Chairman of my Local Government drove in and among the by-standers I was the only person he knew so he inquire from me what the crowd was about.

After telling him, he responded thus "let me go and see if it is our boys" and fiam he went into to the DPO.

As I typed, these guys are sure free citizens.
Re: Death Penalty Will Reduce Number Of Kidnappers And Bandits by dederocs(m): 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
psucc:
Sir, much as I may agree with you on the mode so opined, yet will I not see the light of the day. Our politicians are ready to sacrifice their whole village provided they get what they want.

I had an experience once. Two men stole a baby but were pursued by okada riders. They eventually met them but it was just by a police station. So the police jumped in and rescued the kidnappers. While I stood with others outside the police station, ex-Vice Chairman of my Local Government drove in and among the by-standers I was the only person he knew so he inquire from me what the crowd was about.

After telling him, he responded thus "let me go and see if it is our boys" and fiam he went into to the DPO.

As I typed, these guys are sure free citizens.
The good people are more than the evil ones.
Re: Death Penalty Will Reduce Number Of Kidnappers And Bandits by psucc(m): 6:35am On Apr 17, 2021
dederocs:
The good people are more than the evil ones.
Rather, the reverse holds
Re: Death Penalty Will Reduce Number Of Kidnappers And Bandits by dederocs(m): 6:38am On Apr 17, 2021
psucc:
Rather, the reverse holds
How many in your household, people you know are evil...there is difference between bad and evil...I mean killers. Use the people you know as a sample survey.
Re: Death Penalty Will Reduce Number Of Kidnappers And Bandits by mysticwarrior(m): 7:23am On Apr 17, 2021
they should bring back death by firing squad and make sure the the execution of bandits, kidnappers and insurgents are broadcast on tv throughout the nation.

1 Like

Re: Death Penalty Will Reduce Number Of Kidnappers And Bandits by Slurity(m): 7:29am On Apr 17, 2021
YOU ARE WRONG, SO FAR HUNGER IS IN TOWN, PROBLEM WILL ALWAYS BE IN THE BUSH
Re: Death Penalty Will Reduce Number Of Kidnappers And Bandits by superjab247: 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
dederocs:

Fulani taqqiya master spotted!!!!!

U want deceive us so that we would think that we are in a country governed by humans Abi?
Re: Death Penalty Will Reduce Number Of Kidnappers And Bandits by dederocs(m): 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
superjab247:

Fulani taqqiya master spotted!!!!!

U want deceive us so that we would think that we are in a country governed by humans Abi?
Please go blow up your eastern states, I don't care about you people, if you can not respond like human being, then keep quiet,I have no time for an animal zombie that can not see past his tribal leanings. no sense.
Re: Death Penalty Will Reduce Number Of Kidnappers And Bandits by superjab247: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
dederocs:

Please go blow up your eastern states, I don't care about you people, if you can not respond like human being, then keep quiet,I have no time for an animal zombie that can not see past his tribal leanings. no sense.
Interesting cheesy u see u fulanis aren't hard to spot no matter the deception u guys are always bursted!!!!
Re: Death Penalty Will Reduce Number Of Kidnappers And Bandits by dederocs(m): 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
superjab247:

Interesting cheesy u see u fulanis aren't hard to spot no matter the deception u guys are always bursted!!!!
Am sure a fulani man bleeped your LovePeddler mother during the war to have a zombie ipob member like you, thunder fire your family village goat. Go start Biafra war part2, na your land and people go suffer bastard. I don't know who is laughing with you, you are a fool, Nnamdi kanu go lead you to your death soon. Zombie.
Re: Death Penalty Will Reduce Number Of Kidnappers And Bandits by Franzinni: 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
Well hard labour till they expire and give up the ghost will be better .. no water or food they should just give them a rock to break to powder

1 Like

Re: Death Penalty Will Reduce Number Of Kidnappers And Bandits by superjab247: 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
dederocs:

Am sure a fulani man bleeped your LovePeddler mother during the war to have a zombie ipob member like you, thunder fire your family village goat. Go start Biafra war part2, na your land and people go suffer bastard. I don't know who is laughing with you, you are a fool, Nnamdi kanu go lead you to your death soon. Zombie.
Look at this capital illiterate talking about bleeping,that's the only thing that occurs in your maggot and hate filled brain,that's y u people litter and give birth to filthy ugly children everywhere like rats and grow up to be troublesome everywhere,u people are leeches that are been chased all across africa soon every non Fulani from the south and south east supporting u guys would turn up bitterly against u and you would be driven away from Nigeria just as u people where driving from Burkina Faso and Ghana.

Useless earthlings!!!
Re: Death Penalty Will Reduce Number Of Kidnappers And Bandits by dederocs(m): 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
superjab247:

Look at this capital illiterate talking about bleeping,that's the only thing that occurs in your maggot and hate filled brain,that's y u people litter and give birth to filthy ugly children everywhere like rats and grow up to be troublesome everywhere,u people are leeches that are been chased all across africa soon every non Fulani from the south and south east supporting u guys would turn up bitterly against u and you would be driven away from Nigeria just as u people where driving from Burkina Faso and Ghana.

Useless earthlings!!!
Your iq is very low, thunder fire your papa, dumbo...you can not even read, how does the topic concern fulani, thunder fire you, your gene and fulani, bastards.
Re: Death Penalty Will Reduce Number Of Kidnappers And Bandits by superjab247: 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
dederocs:

Your iq is very low, thunder fire your papa, dumbo...you can not even read, how does the topic concern fulani, thunder fire you, your gene and fulani, bastards.
Hold it there don't even try to pretend u are either a Fulani man or an enslaved Yoruba/hausa Muslim fellow I can't bet my balls on that.

Remove hate from your hearts Saudi Arabia the originator of Islam had made peace with isreal and they are progressing but u backward African islamic fanatics would believe that they know Koran more than the saudis.

Hating Igbos would make u die prematurely don't say u weren't warned

REMOVE HATE OF IGBOS FROM YOUR HEART YOU BACKWARD AND UNPROGRESSIVE FULANI/YORUBA MUSLIM MAN
Re: Death Penalty Will Reduce Number Of Kidnappers And Bandits by dederocs(m): 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
[quote author=superjab247 post=100886941]
Hold it there don't even try to pretend u are either a Fulani man or an enslaved Yoruba/hausa Muslim fellow I can't bet my balls on that.

Remove hate from your hearts Saudi Arabia the originator of Islam had made peace with isreal and they are progressing but u backward African islamic fanatics would believe that they know Koran more than the saudis.

Hating Igbos would make u die prematurely don't say u weren't warned

REMOVE HATE OF IGBOS FROM YOUR HEART YOU BACKWARD AND UNPROGRESSIVE FULANI/YORUBA MUSLIM MAN[/quote
Everyone can see my topic, you are just obsessed with your fulani rapist dad, that impregnated your LovePeddler mother, thunder fire you bastard, since you want to be a fool for the world to see...Na fulani go kill you. Thunder fire all of una stupid bastards. No one cares, Ibos and fulanis can go to war, kill themselves, Nigeria goes on. My advice do not start a war you will not win, your mothers and sisters will be raped like before and give birth to numbskulls like you, millions killed, and yet you might not still get your wish, let us talk about your Biafra, since it is what you want. I repeat Fulani man go kill you soon. Village goat. Bleep you, Bleep fulanis, Bleep your village and your state, you can bomb your whole town down, the better for us. We are 200million people in Naija even if your whole state is wiped out, we move. Zombie.
Illiterate fool, always going about derailing topics...bastard
Re: Death Penalty Will Reduce Number Of Kidnappers And Bandits by superjab247: 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
[quote author=dederocs post=100887120][/quote]
U are a confirmed mutated animal that mistakenly took the shape of a human,please don't quote me again,I can't continue to reply to an orang utan brained creature that parade himself as an earthling with two legs.
Re: Death Penalty Will Reduce Number Of Kidnappers And Bandits by dederocs(m): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
superjab247:

U are a confirmed mutated animal that mistakenly took the shape of a human,please don't quote me again,I can't continue to reply to an orang utan brained creature that parade himself as an earthling with two legs.
Most of the children in your place are children from rape, that is why you are so dull, with a retarded brain. Your papa no fit read come dey talk like mumu... No one cares about your stinking town or state, like I said you people take yourselves too important, you all fight, invite the military to your town, na your papa and family dem go kill. Our population is too much, quickly start your Biafra war. Your foolishness have been exposed. Thunder fire your rapist fulani dad, and your LovePeddler mother. Bastard. Nobody gives a Bleep about you all...kill yourselves.
Re: Death Penalty Will Reduce Number Of Kidnappers And Bandits by mccloud224(m): 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
dederocs:
Bandits and terrorists indoctrinate their wives, kids and family members to become terrorists. Government must announce for legit citizens to leave bandits and terrorists dwellings, and start carrying out serious bombing campaigns, apache helicopter gunships are needed for effective targeting from the skies. If APC knows they have no interest in bandits and terrorists, then they must stop feeding them with tax payers money, only for their gang to release them. It is kill or be killed, do not be foolish, do not love your enemies life more than yours. Terrorists and bandits have lost their right to life. Even in the bible and quran, evil ones are destroyed. Terrorists are devils hiding under the guide of religion. If government do not kill these terrorists, various militias will rise up, as we all will resort to self help. Every man bleeds, only guns make the difference.

The Fulani "govt" are the creators and sponsors of these terrorists. Haven't you wondered why soldiers are ALWAYS sent in to kill those who defend themselves from bandits? Hmm?

End of!!!
Re: Death Penalty Will Reduce Number Of Kidnappers And Bandits by dederocs(m): 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
mysticwarrior:
they should bring back death by firing squad and make sure the the execution of bandits, kidnappers and insurgents are broadcast on tv throughout the nation.
This will serve as a deterrent to young dumb youths, that wants to thread the path. Most kidnap, kill at will cos there is no death penalty. If people know they will die if they kidnap or kill, it will reduce, either way.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Celebrate After Capturing A Boko Haram Stronghold (video) / Six Police Shootings 24 Hours After Chauvin Guilty Verdict / Breaking: Police Arrest, Detain Brekete Radio CEO, Ahmed Isah Over Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.