Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman (513 Views)

I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman / "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash / Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by Joylove2324(f): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2021
Reverend Johnnie Moore, an American evangelical leader and business person who founded the Kairos Company, a public relations firm has praised Vice President Yemi Osinbajo for his brilliance and leadership.

Moore made the comment on Wednesday after Prof Osinbajo gave a virtual speech at a conference organised by Liberty University.

Osinbajo who had earlier chaired the Federal Executive Council meeting at the Aso Villa spoke “brilliantly” on the theme Equity for Africa.

“I am ALWAYS encouraged when I hear Pastor Osinbajo —the honorable Vice President of Nigeria — speak brilliantly about his country and the continent.

“Pleased he took the time to conduct a live Zoom conversation with the organizers of the “Equity for Africa” conference,” he added.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/i-am-always-encouraged-when-i-hear-*osinbajo*-says-us-businessman/

Cc:
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by okefranci: 9:51am On Apr 16, 2021
Prof Osinbajo has often been described has Nigeria’s best salesman and he again proved that when he spoke about the potential that abound in Nigeria
Re: I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by OLAPO1: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2021
“I am ALWAYS encouraged when I hear Pastor Osinbajo —the honorable Vice President of Nigeria — speak brilliantly about his country and the continent.

Re: I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by Thunder1010: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2021
Osinbajo is brilliant, no doubt about that. Nigerians should wake up to tap from his brilliance. Nigerians should see Osinbajo as a blessing from God to Nigeria.
Re: I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by Adelekan40(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2021
Osinbajo is distinguished and outstanding in many areas. As a matter of fact, he the golden voice of this administration.
Re: I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by inioluwa03: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2021
Osinbajo has intellectual capacity that makes him different from other politicians

1 Like

Re: I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by Dejyom(m): 10:20am On Apr 16, 2021
VP Yemi Osinbajo is a source of encouragement for many.
Re: I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by Jhayphil: 10:27am On Apr 16, 2021
You just have to be encouraged. The VP's speech is always enlightening and educative.
Re: I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by NOC1(m): 10:28am On Apr 16, 2021
He looks like the only light in this administration. Amaechi has equally delivered in his ministry but his character is just the problem
Re: I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by Charmingrascal(m): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2021
If any Yoruba will be President in 2023 it should be Osinbanjo.

Don't tell me about the youths because obviously Nigerian youths are not ready yet.
Re: I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by Seniorwriter(m): 11:15am On Apr 16, 2021
Actions speaks louder than (JUST) Voice

Charmingrascal:
If any Yoruba will be President in 2023 it should be Osinbanjo.

Don't tell me about the youths because obviously Nigerian youths are not ready yet.
@d embolden this is a very wrong and myopic opinion from you...maybe it's your Circles of social and intellectual interactions.... we have so many visionary Nigerian youths so stop spewing what is not..even cabinets in western(UK, US, Finland to mention few) world have Nigerians functionalities imbedded.

We need YOUTHS to take up all leadership roles in Nigeria how do you expect someone (Past & Present Crops of political actors) that has lived and outlived his/her life to plan a future for young persons and generation t come?

#SayNoToOldLeaders
#SayNoToNepotism

We moooove.

@Seniorwriter

Re: I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by Charmingrascal(m): 11:31am On Apr 16, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Actions speaks louder than (JUST) Voice

@d embolden this is a very wrong and myopic opinion from you...maybe it's your Circles of social and intellectual interactions.... we have so many visionary Nigerian youths so stop spewing what is not..even cabinets in western(UK, US, Finland to mention few) world have Nigerians functionalities imbedded.

We need YOUTHS to take up all leadership roles in Nigeria how do you expect someone (Past & Present Crops of political actors) that has lived and outlived his/her life to plan a future for young persons and generation t come?

#SayNoToOldLeaders
#SayNoToNepotism

We moooove.

@Seniorwriter

No need for this epistle.
How many of your friends who are youths have their PVCs
The ones that have among them how many of them are willing to vote?

How many youths have you personally sensitized and orientate on the importance of participating in politics.

It is not by ranting online, it is your action that is needed.
Re: I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by Seniorwriter(m): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2021
Charmingrascal:

No need for this epistle.
How many of your friends who are youths have their PVCs
The ones that have among them how many of them are willing to vote?

How many youths have you personally sensitized and orientate on the importance of participating in politics.

It is not by ranting online, it is your action that is needed.

If you call that my short explanatory piece an epistle then you are lazy in reading habits!
FYI....It's not about only voting it includes youths coming out as ASPIRANTS....
My advocacy is for Young Leadership Roles....that's the way to go and once that is fixed youths will vote! Cést Fini.
If youths see young Visionary Aspirants they'll acclimatize with such irrespective of their tribal, ethnic, or political affiliations ....that's why we should campaign more for YOUTHS as ASPIRANTS INTENDS.....
That's the new normal and way to getting it right.

@Seniorwriter
Re: I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2021
oga no be "fine talk and brilliance" we go chop.....that VP is good but he has been checkmated by the cabal in Abuja from acting in full capacity as the true leader of this country....
Re: I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by RuddyFusion(m): 11:57am On Apr 16, 2021
The right for the job.
Re: I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by Jollylolly(f): 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
We Nigerians are happy that he is our VP. he remains the shining light of this administration.
Re: I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by Charmingrascal(m): 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Seniorwriter:

If you call that my short explanatory piece an epistle then you are lazy in reading habits!
FYI....It's not about only voting it includes youths coming out as ASPIRANTS....
My advocacy is for Young Leadership Roles....that's the way to go and once that is fixed youths will vote! Cést Fini.
If youths see young Visionary Aspirants they'll acclimatize with such irrespective of their tribal, ethnic, or political affiliations ....that's why we should campaign more for YOUTHS as ASPIRANTS INTENDS.....
That's the new normal and way to getting it right.

@Seniorwriter

In 2019 we had the likes of Sowore, Tope Fasua and other young people who contested for President.
I want to ask you a question and I will like you to answer in all honesty.

Did you vote for any young candidate in 2019?
Do you know any youth who did?

It is not about having a candidate alone, Nigeria youths need to get their PVCs and need proper orientation.

That is what I am telling you.

It is not about social media ranting.

I still stand on my point, Nigerian youths are not ready yet.

Is it not the same youths that have been paid to trend Tinubu, Atiku and even Yahaya Bello on social media.

Even Kingsley Moghalu is talking to you

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Kalu Hosts Ambassador Of Republic Of South Korea To Nigeria (photos) / PDP Govt Shut Down Channels TV In 2009. / Oshodi LG Chairman Assures Residents Of Safety Following MC Oluomo’s Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.