Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman (367 Views)

I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman / "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash / Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by TheRareGem1(f): 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
Reverend Johnnie Moore, an American evangelical leader and business person who founded the Kairos Company, a public relations firm has praised Vice President Yemi Osinbajo for his brilliance and leadership.

Moore made the comment on Wednesday after Prof Osinbajo gave a virtual speech at a conference organised by Liberty University.

Osinbajo who had earlier chaired the Federal Executive Council meeting at the Aso Villa spoke “brilliantly” on the theme Equity for Africa.

“I am ALWAYS encouraged when I hear Pastor Osinbajo —the honorable Vice President of Nigeria — speak brilliantly about his country and the continent.

“Pleased he took the time to conduct a live Zoom conversation with the organizers of the “Equity for Africa” conference,” he added.

Prof Osinbajo has often been described has Nigeria’s best salesman and he again proved that when he spoke about the potential that abound in Nigeria. He pitched his country to American business leaders.

The event hosted by Liberty University School of Business provided American businesses with an opportunity to invest in Nigeria and Africa.

Liberty University is a private evangelical Christian university in Lynchburg, Virginia. It was founded by Jerry Falwell Sr. and Elmer L. Towns in 1971. Although the university's physical campus is in Lynchburg, most of its students are online.

https://twitter.com/JohnnieM/status/1382324632787816448?s=08

Re: I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by TheRareGem1(f): 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
We Nigerians are always delighted at his leadership qualities and skills. Such a blessing to this country and shining light of Buhari administration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by WorkDesQ: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
TheRareGem1:
We Nigerians are always delighted at his leadership qualities and skills. Such a blessing to this country and shining light of Buhari administration

Deceive yourself. The pocketed snakesoil salesman
Re: I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by okefranci: 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
We are happy to have Osinbajo as our vice president of Nigeria and pray he become a president come 2023.Amen
Re: I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by Jollylolly(f): 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
WorkDesQ:

Deceive yourself. The pocketed snakesoil salesman

You are the one decieving yourself. What you say doesnt matter, the Businessman has said his thing.

You Africans dont value things until you luz it.
Re: I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by Jollylolly(f): 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
Hes the best we ever had. VP to the world.
Re: I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by favoritedeal: 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
osibanjo is the only good thing happening in a failed government. God will continue to bless and keep him from the claws of the Fulani agenda
Re: I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by illicit(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
Yes now

He is the only politician that has ever given anyone any hope
Re: I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by Jhayphil: 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
The VP is a very intelligent and brilliant man. Listening to his speeches will inspire, motivate and encourage you to excel. His diligence alone is outstanding.

1 Like

Re: I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by Toosure70: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2021
Only hope for now.
Re: I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
One moniker commenting from A-Z.

Osinbajo is a failure and should resign to pave way for better brains to help PMB solve the myriads of problems he is creating.

Osinbajo is a disappointment.
Re: I Am Always Encouraged When I Hear Osinbajo, Says US Businessman by 2elliot: 10:19am On Apr 17, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Reverend Johnnie Moore, an American evangelical leader and business person who founded the Kairos Company, a public relations firm has praised Vice President Yemi Osinbajo for his brilliance and leadership.

Moore made the comment on Wednesday after Prof Osinbajo gave a virtual speech at a conference organised by Liberty University.

Osinbajo who had earlier chaired the Federal Executive Council meeting at the Aso Villa spoke “brilliantly” on the theme Equity for Africa.

“I am ALWAYS encouraged when I hear Pastor Osinbajo —the honorable Vice President of Nigeria — speak brilliantly about his country and the continent.

“Pleased he took the time to conduct a live Zoom conversation with the organizers of the “Equity for Africa” conference,” he added.

Prof Osinbajo has often been described has Nigeria’s best salesman and he again proved that when he spoke about the potential that abound in Nigeria. He pitched his country to American business leaders.

The event hosted by Liberty University School of Business provided American businesses with an opportunity to invest in Nigeria and Africa.

Liberty University is a private evangelical Christian university in Lynchburg, Virginia. It was founded by Jerry Falwell Sr. and Elmer L. Towns in 1971. Although the university's physical campus is in Lynchburg, most of its students are online.

https://twitter.com/JohnnieM/status/1382324632787816448?s=08
Hello! Please can I get your attention? I would like to discuss something with you, ma'am.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Live Video Coverage Of Attack At Hope Uzodimma's House The Gov Imo State / The Only 3 Sets Of Nigerians That Exist: Which Group Do You Belong? / SHIEKH GUMI: Nigeria's Leadership In The Eye Of The Storm~by Henry Madubuike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.