Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

I Used To Think That Earning Six Figures Weekly Was A Pipe Dream - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Used To Think That Earning Six Figures Weekly Was A Pipe Dream (184 Views)

I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] / I Used To Think That Earning Six Figures Weekly Was A Pope Dream / Invest Little Today, Start Earning Six-figure-income After A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Used To Think That Earning Six Figures Weekly Was A Pipe Dream by Vichenry16(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2021
I used to think that Earning Six Figures Weekly was a pipe dream.

And that mindset kept me broke for longer than I can remember.

Have you ever noticed how your account balance can never grow beyond a certain point?

It starts to rise and once it gets to a point, ZAP! Something comes up and swallows it... Back to zero.

And the cycle continues.

That used to be me.

This was happening because my negative limiting mindsets and belief systems were fighting every new ideology that could move me forward financially.

And for a loooooong time I struggled with this.

Then after years of going back and forth, I came across two piece of wisdom that changed my life.

The First one was Time VS Money - a message by Apostle Joshua Selman.

The Second was FU Money - An Audio book by Dan Lok.

Consuming the wisdom in those two incredible pieces of content shifted my poverty mindset and I began to see new possibilities.

I realized that my mindset had limited me financially for years.

I TOOK RESPONSIBILITY and I changed the narrative.

I discarded all my cultural & biological limiting mindsets.

I faced my negative belief systems and replaced them with a superior one.

And because of this, the same business that earned me ₦12,000 in 11 months now generates between ₦80,000 - ₦120,000 in consistent income every single week.

Here's the point in all this - YOU CAN’T EVER GROW BEYOND WHAT YOU BELIEVE IS POSSIBLE

So let me ask you this... What do you think is possible for you

Have you ever imagined that you can earn 80-120k every week?

Or do you think it's a SCAM?

Do you think you can do 750k monthly?

Or do you think it's just another PIPE DREAM?

If your answer to the first and third question is YES, then keep reading.

I teach smart solopreneurs just like you how to start and scale to making six figures weekly With Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria while working from home or anywhere else in the world even if:

You don't have any experience selling online.

You tried affiliate marketing at some point, failed and even lost your money.

You're not a tech savvy person.

You're shy and you don't know how to talk to people.

You're a busy workaholic who only has a few minutes of free time daily.

The 2nd Batch of my training starts on Friday 23rd of March 2021 and admission is currently open for you to join FOR FREE.

We have had 50 persons who have successfully gone through this training and so many have recorded life changing results.

During this Corrosive 1-Day training, you will learn:

The simple Affiliate Online Business framework that can consistently earn you N300 - 750k monthly.

How I was able to go from 12k in 11months to 1.7m within 4 months.

Click the link to my WhatsApp Dm so I can add you to my bootcamp

PS - If you've never imagined yourself making six figures weekly before, this is not for you because your mindset will fight you just like mine did for years and I can bet you from experience that it will win.

Comment only if you're serious about learning what you will need to get started and succeed with Affiliate marketing in Nigeria.

PS - You will loose this opportunity once the REMAINING Few Slots are taken... So I encourage you not to be a slow action taker on it.

Chat me up on WhatsApp; 07067737865

I’ll be expecting you.
Re: I Used To Think That Earning Six Figures Weekly Was A Pipe Dream by kingk(m): 10:00am On Apr 16, 2021
Your WhatsApp link is not responding...

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think That Earning Six Figures Weekly Was A Pipe Dream by Vichenry16(m): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
I’ve dropped my WhatsApp number instead. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

FIRSTLOVE Assembly Ignite Conference 2021 : 10 Takeaways From Day One / Tech News Today Your BANK Account Could Be Emptied Without An Alert. / Cant We Print All We Needed As A Nation By Cbn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.