Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Yenagoa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yenagoa (3033 Views)

Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State / Moving To Yenagoa / "The Glory Land Castle” In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yenagoa by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2021
Yenagoa is a City and Local
Government Area of bayelsa state and also a fast growing resident. Yenagoa city which is Epie-Atissia Clan is considered as the headquarter of the LGA,
after bayelsa state was created and
boundaries were fixed.
there are actually 2 yenagoa inside of
bayelsa state. The LGA and the City. The LGA was at first
created not knowing a City would emerge
soon. The LGA is the capital of the state
while the Epia-Atissia Clan is the city of the State. The city is the central yenagoa and
commercial zone which no one knew would
emerge soon. If you are in the Central
Yenagoa' you're in the city, which is the Epie-Atissa Clan . If in the LGA
you're in the outskirts of yenagoa city. Outskirts is
defined as the outer part of a city but still
considered as it. The LGA has clans
which are Ekpetiama Clan, Gbarian Clan,
Okodia Clan, Zarama Clan and Biseni Clan,
including the Epie-Atissia Clan. Each has its
communities. Yenagoa City aka Central
Yenagoa has communities within the
area namely; Igbogene, Yenegwe, Akenfa,
Edepie, Agudama Epie, Akenpai, Etegwe,
Okutukutu, Opolo, Biogbolo, Yenizue-Gene,
Kpansia, Yenizue-Epie, Okaka, Azikoro, Ekeki,
Amarata, Onopa, Ovom, Swali.

Re: Yenagoa by tamikal155: 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
Start selling merchant accounts from home and selling credit card processing from home. Become a merchant account salesperson. Merchant Services Sales Salary
Re: Yenagoa by tamikal155: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
There are 2 Translator jobs advertised on WhatJobs in February 2022. Apply online today and set up job alerts to get the latest jobs by email direct to your inbox. WhatJobs
Re: Yenagoa by akprovide: 3:46pm On May 07, 2022
Why do only so much written on this subject? Here you see more. 123moviesgo
Re: Yenagoa by akprovide: 11:50am On May 17, 2022
I've proper selected to build a blog, which I hold been deficient to do for a during. Acknowledges for this inform, it's really serviceable! lolli review
Re: Yenagoa by akprovide: 2:50pm On May 23, 2022
Your texts on this subject are correct, see how I wrote this site is really very good. nft games
Re: Yenagoa by akprovide: 9:58am On May 26, 2022
For many people this is the best solution here see how to do it. Opensea NFT
Re: Yenagoa by akprovide: 12:09pm On May 27, 2022
Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. bankruptcy attorney
Re: Yenagoa by akprovide: 8:18am On May 31, 2022
Very interesting information, worth recommending. However, I recommend this: personalised photo charm
Re: Yenagoa by akprovide: 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
In this case you will begin it is important, it again produces a web site a strong significant internet site: More Bonuses
Re: Yenagoa by akprovide: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Your blogs further more each else volume is so entertaining further serviceable It appoints me befall retreat encore. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
Re: Yenagoa by akprovide: 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things. nft games
Re: Yenagoa by akprovide: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
So it is interesting and very good written and see what they think about other people. ethereum nft
Re: Yenagoa by akprovide: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
This is exciting, nevertheless it is vital for you to visit this specific url: nft projects
Re: Yenagoa by akprovide: 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. 321chat
Re: Yenagoa by akprovide: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2022
Interestingly you write, I will address you'll find exciting and interesting things on similar topics. nft gaming
Re: Yenagoa by akprovide: 11:54am On Aug 15, 2022
I invite you to the page where you can read with interesting information on similar topics. Pkv games
Re: Yenagoa by XtremeDigits: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2022
The GOAT Company is the best digital marketing company in san francisco Make yourself stand out, impress and convert more leads on Get results using the Thrive. Our strategies have proved to be effective.
Re: Yenagoa by akprovide: 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
Very good topic, similar texts are I do not know if they are as good as your work out. International driving permit
Re: Yenagoa by akprovide: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
Very good topic, similar texts are I do not know if they are as good as your work out. International driving permit
Re: Yenagoa by akprovide: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
I enjoy the efforts you have put in this, appreciate it for all the great posts . 스포츠사이트
Re: Yenagoa by XtremeDigits: 9:04pm On May 30, 2023
Real Estate professionals, such as agents and brokers, help buyers, sellers, and renters navigate the market. They provide expertise, market knowledge, and assistance with property transactions. CAS Marketing fills crucial positions in all parts of the real estate and construction sectors. https://www.casmarketing7.com/
Re: Yenagoa by XtremeDigits: 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2023
It's important to note that the real estate market can vary greatly depending on the location and specific market conditions. Local factors, such as population growth, employment opportunities, and development projects, can significantly impact the dynamics of a particular market. Contact CAS Marketing for Further Details and Deals. https://www.casmarketing7.com/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oman, Jewel Of The Middle East / Please I Need Help Belgium/france Visa Application Wahala / Give Birth In UK Cost And Procedure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.