|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,753,948 members, 6,541,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 October 2021 at 08:12 PM
|How To Make Money On Youtube by Thebestpicks: 10:37am On Apr 16|
Do you know lot's of people including Nigerians are making good money on YouTube on a daily basis, pages into their Nigerian Bank accounts? The best time to plant an iroko tree was 10years ago, now is the best time to plant another iroko tree. You too can now make good money on YouTube while you sleep everyday paid into your Nigerian account, How you ask?
We have got you covered.....
1 How To Make Money On YouTube
“Social media is about getting people to know you, engage with you and trust you so that ultimately they want to do business with you. You too can make money through social media platforms if you take the time to follow the proper steps, know what you want, know your client base and research your market in an organized way. Most importantly, devising a proper strategy will help you build your brand and increase your traffic. This e-book begins by helping you understand the value of having a presence on YouTube and other social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and takes away the fear of failure and the unknown. Over the course of this book we share ideas and answer three very important questions: “How do I engage with my customers and potential customers?” “How do I drive traffic from one social platform to other social platforms?” and, “How do I make money with social media?” This book is divided into several sections each exploring social media platforms and monetization. After you read this book, you will be armed with the proper tools, language and information to start using effective social media techniques.
It is natural to be afraid of the unknown or to have a lack of understanding in terms of why social media platforms are great for your company. However, the process of being discovered, engaged and trusted is not only crucial to achieve real business results but also important to stay abreast of things. The reality is, if you do not fill the gap between customer and client needs and services then your competitors will find a way to. The goal of this e-book is to help you develop a successful business strategy to build awareness for your brand and website, increase your audience, expand your content to other platforms, keep your audience engaged and finally to make money online.”
2. YouTube Video Marketing - 101 Great Tips and Ideas Proven to Kick-Start Your Video Marketing
A Practicle Guide
YouTube Video Marketing - 101 Great Tips and Ideas
1. Who on your team is the most motivating? Who is the best speaker? This is the person to put on camera on behalf of your company. You don't have to have the CEO or a sales person reading the sales pitch, instead focus on the person who will do the best job of selling your firm or products.
2. You should not be intimidated by video marketing. It's possible to create effective, appealing videos without A-list stars and pricey equipment, a tripod and camera are sufficient. You can show people how you manufacture products, demonstrate your products, or just talk to them directly.
3. Do not allow your shyness to stop you from taking advantage of video marketing. When you are looking into the camera, talk as if you were talking to an old friend. This is a very simple and effective way to help yourself get over the discomfort of talking to people you don't know.
4. A product review video is a great way to promote a product. Show how to set up or demonstrate the uses of your products. Discuss each feature and how it works. Mention any options that are available and don't forget warrantee information. Video reviews show your market why your product is the one to buy. Get started with video marketing and watch your sales increase.
5. Attempting to do everything on your own is not a wise move. It is not always easy to devise new and different ideas for a continuing video marketing campaign. Do some brainstorming sessions with friends, staff and colleagues to get an idea list you can concentrate on. Try to keep up with creative sessions like these, to maintain a strong presence in your niche.
6. When you post your video on YouTube, don't forget to use annotations. These allow you to point to other similar videos you have or to ask people to subscribe to your video. You can even use this with a "Pop-Up Video" effect to keep viewers engaged and entertained as they watch.
7. Whenever anyone asks a question in the comments on your videos, consider if you can answer them in another video. If you think about it, you can come up with a humorous answer which provides them with the information they seek along with a fun video if others would like to watch, all the better!
8. If you aren't good at videos, recruit outside help. Sponsor a video contest in which those who make the best videos receive prizes. Let the people know that for the prize, you'll start using the video they made as a commercial.
9. If you are making a video about a new product, keep it simple and short. Not a single viewer is going to sit through a 10 or 15 minute video about your latest product. If they want more information, have your contact information listed and give them a one on one demonstration. For your videos, keep it short and to the point.
10. If there is one thing that people hate it is commercials or corny advertisements. Make sure that your sales pitch is subtle to help keep your viewers engaged. If you come across as trying to sell your product too hard it can turn people away. Make your videos interesting so they will keep watching.
11. Find someone to be the regular spokesperson in your videos. Keep in mind that this person should not necessarily be you or even a sales professional. It's important that your spokesperson be very energetic and have a smile and personality that will attract many people. Also, make sure this person will be regularly available for being in your videos.
12. If you decide to create a series of videos, it is important that you remain consistent. Try using the same length and format for your videos and use similar title pages and credits so viewers easily recognize your video marketing campaign. If possible, release your videos on a certain day of the week to build anticipation.
13. Avoid making your video a commercial. If your video looks like an ad or like spam, people will avoid watching it. People certainly will not share it. A successful video marketing video is interesting, fun to watch, and it provides information that the consumer is interested in learning about.
14. Responding to comments that your videos get is essential. There are times when people ask timely questions. You should always answer questions left by viewers; do not ignore them.
15. Get someone to watch the video before you post it. You may think you've made a great video, but you may not see some problems that another set of eyes can. Let a friend or a business colleague take a look first. That can help you fix any problems, and ensure that people are getting the message you intend to send.
16. Figure out a way to get your users to share your videos with others. It is free, it is effective and it will help you become more successful. To that end, make it simple to share your videos. Also, figure out how to come up with a call to action as well.
17. When making films for your video marketing campaign, make sure you show some personality. Although there are always professional guidelines to follow, people will like you more if they can see who you are. This will also set you apart from competitors, so display a sense of humor or profess your love for your wife, a football team or a great hobby like fishing.
18. Put helpful content in your videos. It doesn't require a fantastic camera to get viewed by millions of people. People would much rather watch a relevant video. That said, buying the best camera you can get can help you have a better quality video.
19. Video marketing is a great way to give customers an idea of what your products look like before they order these items. You should create some videos in which you demonstrate your products. Show the different functions, test the products in extreme situations and do a lot of close ups.
20. If you are too shy to show your face on the screen, you should try using something like Google Search Stories to help you. This is a good way to show your users all of the pertinent information you need to without worrying about having to show everyone your face.
3. What Big YouTubers Don't Tell You
What big YouTubers don’t tell you: the window is closing, get in now!
Youtube has incredible opportunities also for business, and more and more people start to realise it.
More and more people are getting in.
If you think about starting YouTube, do it now!
If you already have a youtube channel, now is the time to grow quick!
It’s only becoming more and more difficult, the longer you wait.
I have been on Youtube since 2010 for my local television station and later in January 2017 I started the first youtube channel for myself with dj tutorials right from my home "studio".
I made every mistake in the book and probably more:
saying goodbye in my videos
sending people away
I made short videos instead of long videos
I made short term content in stead of long term content
I can go on and on and on...
Making mistakes in principle is not bad, if you learn from them. But the downside, it takes a tremendous amount of time and missed opportunities.
I started 6 (and deleted 4) YouTube channels over the years and did experiments on all of them to figure out how the YouTube algorithms work.
With all my stumbling and mistakes I still managed to grow to 100K views a month in 22 months and hit the 10K subscriber mark in 27 months.
You can do this much faster if you do it the smart way, with the help of my book: “what big Tubers don’t tell you”.
From all my YouTube experiences combined, I compiled my most valuable lessons I learned in one handy place in chronological order.
So, you don’t need to go on a scavenger hunt on the internet for all the different pieces of information and somehow fit all the information in your brain together to make sense.
This book saves you time so you can focus on skyrocketing your career, instead of worrying about the details you might have missed.
This book answers also questions like:
How to grow your youtube channel?
How to get more views more views and subscribers?
-How you can make money with youtube?
How to make a business out of youtube?
What is the secret formula for a viral video?
How often do you need to upload?
What is the ideal video length?
What equipment do you need to make a YouTube video?
What type of contents that works?
How the algorithms work?
What happens if you stop uploading videos?
YouTube: A Beginners’ Guide to Building a YouTube Channel Audience and Make Passive Income (Make Money Online on YouTube By Starting a YouTube Channel Today)
Ever thought about starting a YouTube channel as a side income? Or do you have one, but have no idea how to monetize it?
This books are your answer. Read below.
4. YouTube Beginners Guide
5. YouTube, Starting Channel Strategy
6. the Secret Of Making Money On YouTube
ALL THIS 6 EBOOKS YOU GET FOR JUST #3,000 ONLY
|Re: How To Make Money On Youtube by AskProf: 11:06am On Apr 16|
So, people make good money on YouTube but, you are content with making just 3,000.
Why don't you practice what you preach?
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117